Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Obi Spits Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Spits Fire (872 Views)

Pictures Of Ikem Nando In Anambra State And Girl Spits On Its Ground / Peter Obi Spits Fire, Cautions Opposition / BREAKING!! Buratai Spits Fire, Reveals What Operation Python Dance Did To Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Spits Fire by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2023
Show me where northerners or Muslims buy bread cheaper. I’ve not seen where Christians buy bread cheaper..

When Nigerians are sick, Christians or muslim, they travel abroad. No special hospital reserved for Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Spits Fire by HacheNoire: 8:05pm On May 28, 2023
Wails of a sore loser!

It’s much expected. The more reality dawns on losers, the bitter they become.

He is human and has a right to be bitter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Spits Fire by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2023
Obi: I’ve done business everywhere. I’ve friends Yoruba and Hausas that I talk to everyday. I had offices in Borno, etc.

No tribalism in Nigeria, the criminal elite leave off this confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Spits Fire by duro4chang(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2023
Yes daddy. Thank you daddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Spits Fire by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2023
We borrow money and throw it away. Cats and snakes are swallowing our money, other nations borrow money and you can see what they use it for, here, it’s a joke. Nigeria has become a joke.

How can those elected be living in such affluence?? What kind of joke of a country is this….
Re: Obi Spits Fire by HacheNoire: 8:10pm On May 28, 2023
Ddeliverer007:
Obi: I’ve done business everywhere. I’ve friends Yoruba and Hausas that I talk to everyday. I had offices in Borno, etc.

Same criminal elites he was part of?

🤣🤣🤣 Obi always feel all Nigerians are fools!

Do I need to remind Peter he was a former member of APGA and PDP? Oh! He was the only saint in those party’s!

A running mate of Atiku? 🤣🤣🤣.

Peter is hungry, he needs food!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Spits Fire by DMerciful(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2023
Listening to the people's president on Twitter live
Re: Obi Spits Fire by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2023
On women: Thank you Nigeria women, in Nigeria, women are more productive, more honest and more trustworthy than the men.

I succeed in the bank because I was surrounded by women. Even as governor, all the areas I did well, were headed by women. Women are less corrupt…
Re: Obi Spits Fire by Raskimonojendor: 8:13pm On May 28, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

Tribalism is real in Nigeria, and Peter Obi knows well.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Spits Fire by Raskimonojendor: 8:15pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

Same criminal elites he was part of?

🤣🤣🤣 Obi always feel all Nigerians are fools!

Do I need to remind Peter he was a former member of APGA and PDP? Oh! He was the only saint in those party’s!

A running mate of Atiku? 🤣🤣🤣.

Peter is hungry, he needs food!
I laughed so hard when he talked about the elites as if he is not one of them grin

4 Likes

Re: Obi Spits Fire by HacheNoire: 8:16pm On May 28, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I laughed so hard when he talked about the elites as if he is not one of them grin

Sincerely! It’s an insult to his audience!

Atiku can as well say same!

6 Likes

Re: Obi Spits Fire by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2023
Being a Nigerian is hard.
Re: Obi Spits Fire by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2023
shocked
Re: Obi Spits Fire by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2023
On education: Invest in education and watch how the country would turn around. Education is the foundation.

The number one infrastructure you need as a people is education.
Re: Obi Spits Fire by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:31pm On May 28, 2023
How can a governor move from not owing a house to owing several houses and flying private jets. Governance is now a place for gangsters.

People need to work on their character and behaviors. We can’t do it by force. Cause going that way is doing it their way…
Re: Obi Spits Fire by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2023
On his life: I’ve never really gotten anything easy in my life. It’s always being struggle. I always visits schools and I recall visiting a school in a village in kogi and I saw young children learning in a school without roof and almost naked. I came to roof their school and the children were so excited. Roofing that school was going to cost me just about 1M, you needed to see the excitement in these future leaders. Truth is Nigerians are not asking for too much….
Re: Obi Spits Fire by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2023
On inauguration: When change comes, there are those who leave off the old order. We just started the journey. It’s not going to be over even after the inauguration. Let nobody make you believe that we are moving on. Our fight is about transformation and that takes time. It’s not going to be easy. Please start on course.

On LP: No issue in LP. Listen to Apapa, he has always maintained that no issue before the election. Apapa came to withdraw the case from court but i was smarter and faster then them. My name is their in the case and LP. So the case must go on…
Re: Obi Spits Fire by Toosure70: 8:43pm On May 28, 2023
Not only fire, na bomb

1 Like

Re: Obi Spits Fire by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2023
Anytime people are angry with me, it’s because I always stop them from squandering public resources. It can’t be business as usual. Youths come on board let’s build a nation we would be proud of.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Government Will Favour Me & My Family / Am Giving Out My New Laptop (pics) / Seized Vessel With Stolen Oil Set Ablaze By Security Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.