Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Idea Of Any University In Uk That Accepts 3rd Class For Master - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Idea Of Any University In Uk That Accepts 3rd Class For Master (1500 Views)

For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 / How Can I Do A Master's With A 3rd Class ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idea Of Any University In Uk That Accepts 3rd Class For Master by werlay(m): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2011
Please guys I need info on Τ̲̅ђe above topic.
Re: Idea Of Any University In Uk That Accepts 3rd Class For Master by george31(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2011
i think u need to contact schools in uk via email, some of them do accept 3rd class wit a professional certification while some admits witout any professional cert,

Nlanders wit vital info should post something here for our member here,
Re: Idea Of Any University In Uk That Accepts 3rd Class For Master by Campuslink: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2012
I advise you to go for a pathway program called pre-master program.It eases your admission into master program and spans a duration ranging btw 6 and 12 months depending on the school you are going.For more info,you can visit our website: www.modianconsulting.com
All the best
Re: Idea Of Any University In Uk That Accepts 3rd Class For Master by homowemimo: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2012
EVEREST STUDENT is an independent travel company that helps secure quality, cheap ,reliable and fast
education home(NIGERIA) and abroad either in United States Of America, United Kingdom, Shenghen countries
and others.
You Can Contact Us Via our website- www.evereststudent@ucoz.com Or call 08024155189. A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Unaab Pg Sch 2011/2012 Admission / Mankind United To Support Total Education Scholarship (muste) / Gov. Mimiko Sack 30 Senior Staffs Of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.