Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Missed Passport Submission 30 Days Deadline. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Missed Passport Submission 30 Days Deadline. (915 Views)

Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat / Canada Passport Submission To VFS For COPR / My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missed Passport Submission 30 Days Deadline. by enone(m): 8:43pm On May 28, 2023
Good evening house,
Please kindly respond to this issue if you had a similar experience before….
I applied for a Canada tourist visa in 2020, I have not heard from them since then. I have been indisposed for sometime, I checked my mail earlier today and realized that a message was sent since April that I forward my passport as a decision has been reached. Please does anyone know if VFS will still allow me to submit the passport after the 30 days deadline? Kindly help a brother. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missed Passport Submission 30 Days Deadline. by Umegoejiofor(m): 3:56am On Jun 05, 2023
enone:
Good evening house,
I applied for a Canada tourist visa in 2020, I have not heard from them since then. I have been indisposed for sometime, I checked my mail earlier today and realized that a message was sent since April that I forward my passport as a decision has been reached. Please does anyone know if VFS will still allow me to submit the passport after the 30 days deadline? Kindly help a brother. Thank you.
how do you resolved this problem? because I am having the same issues too.were you able to submit your passport
Re: Missed Passport Submission 30 Days Deadline. by NezzyMike: 5:18am On Jun 05, 2023
enone:
Good evening house,

I wonder why you weren't checking you mails Sha. Write to them by explaining how you recently retrieved your email.

1 Like

Re: Missed Passport Submission 30 Days Deadline. by emenadike: 11:45am On Aug 20, 2023
Please I am in the suitation how did you send your passport after the deadline
Re: Missed Passport Submission 30 Days Deadline. by Ajalalomo: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
emenadike:
Please I am in the suitation how did you send your passport after the deadline

You need to contact IRCC through the webform, and explain what your situation. A new letter will be issued to you.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Also, you can email IRCC office In Nairobi because Canada visitor’s visa for Nigerian applicants are treated In Nairobi.
nrobi-consular@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi@international.gc.ca
Re: Missed Passport Submission 30 Days Deadline. by emenadike: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2023
Thank you very much sir, I have emailed them and sent webform also with explanation letter and expired passport data page and immigration appointment slip as a proof that my passport is under renewal but the have not sent me any letter for know.

My capturing is on 29 of this august to collect it in two weeks meaning I will submit it on 11of September Monday, although my application is still open.
Fingers crossed.
Re: Missed Passport Submission 30 Days Deadline. by emenadike: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2023
We're you able to submit your passport please respond bro thanks

author=enone post=123428430]Good evening house,
I applied for a Canada tourist visa in 2020, I have not heard from them since then. I have been indisposed for sometime, I checked my mail earlier today and realized that a message was sent since April that I forward my passport as a decision has been reached. Please does anyone know if VFS will still allow me to submit the passport after the 30 days deadline? Kindly help a brother. Thank you. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Senegal / How Can I Apply For Schengen Visa? / Interview - Us Student Visa - Full Tution Waiver + Graduate Assistanship:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.