Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

I Started My Business With No Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Started My Business With No Money (181 Views)

How I Started Praying/speaking In Tongues. (my Experience) / What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe / It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Started My Business With No Money by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 28, 2023
You don't need money to start business, social media is free to sign up, you can talk then you can market, fear means you would work under someone who will cover you but if the person has fear would he have employed you, Facebook has a lot , all you need is brain and you have like me, it is old reasoning to get money but eventually if you get money and can't talk you ain't still doing business, it only involve your presentation, you know how to dress yourself nice then you have the ability to present yourself, you can be successful without having going to the best schools, I did not go to Cambridge university nor either Harvard university but I know how to sell myself good , everybody can say something good about themselves then why not apply it to make money ?
Re: I Started My Business With No Money by HeartlessMan: 9:40pm On May 28, 2023
I impregnated my wife without sex.

Re: I Started My Business With No Money by Blake755: 10:39pm On May 28, 2023
I started my bottle water company with my tears grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/05/2023 / Prepare In Advance / How My Leadership Made Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.