Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! (593 Views)

Fuel Scarcity, No Electricity: Nigerians Are Really Suffering – Ben Bruce / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) / "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by VaselineCrew: 10:21pm On May 28, 2023
My mind has been racing on how to improve our offgrid power supply as mains power has been almost non existent this last month.

I take a break, log into nairaland and see APC guys happy because another corrupt baron is about to take the helms.

Undoubtedly, it is perplexing to watch/read their hailing, making me wonder if these guys aren't going through the same struggles others are going through, for instance, lack of constant power supply.

Makes me wonder!

They also hailed the one before, chanting "Sai BABA!" like a prayer, citing BODY LANGUAGE as a new means of problem solving. Abusing everyone else who wanted something better for the country, the people, the children, calling them "wailers".

They know that even after 8 years with their new corruption champion, electricity issues still won't be solved, yet they rejoice.

We used to say 2020 and still no light, NOW, it's 2023 and still no light.

I pray for all Nigerians of good intentions tonight, may God help you rise above the chaos that is loved by the evil doers. You have prayed for a better Nigeria along with others, but it seems our prayers aren't coming to pass. I don't know why God isn't answering, there must be a reason. In all, remain hopeful, faithful, prayerful, loving and diligent, though it's hard, I know. The depression calls, but God will help each and every one of us, in Jesus name, amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by Felabrity: 10:30pm On May 28, 2023
They are sleeping under heat and calling people Obiðiots

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by Herbiodun09: 10:46pm On May 28, 2023
See bad losers. Ibidiots

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by JagabanBorgu: 11:02pm On May 28, 2023
VaselineCrew:
My mind has been racing on how to improve our offgrid power supply as mains power has been almost non existent this last month.

I take a break, log into nairaland and see APC guys happy because another corrupt baron is about to take the helms.

Undoubtedly, it is perplexing to watch/read their hailing, making me wonder if these guys aren't going through the same struggles others are going through, for instance, lack of constant power supply.

Makes me wonder!

They also hailed the one before, chanting "Sai BABA!" like a prayer, citing BODY LANGUAGE as a new means of problem solving. Abusing everyone else who wanted something better for the country, the people, the children, calling them "wailers".

They know that even after 8 years with their new corruption champion, electricity issues still won't be solved, yet they rejoice.

I pray for all Nigerians of good intentions tonight, may God help you rise above the chaos that is loved by the evil doers. You have prayed for a better Nigeria along with others, but it seems our prayers aren't coming to pass. I don't know why God isn't answering, there must be a reason. In all, remain hopeful, faithful, prayerful, loving and diligent, though it's hard, I know. The depression calls, but God will help each and every one of us, in Jesus name, amen.

Your probIem is not electricity, u want to throw shades.
Even if Obi rule Nîgèrîa for 20 years, we wón't have electricity just like he didn't do anything spectacular in Anambra state for 8 years.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by JagabanBorgu: 11:03pm On May 28, 2023
Felabrity:

U are sleeping under AC and calling others orch!ns

1 Like

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by LegendHero(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2023
During the presidential election, I could not eat that night and I was so disorganized that it affected my mental well-being thoroughly especially because of the result of Lagos and the uncertainty.

After it was clear that Tinubu already won based on the unofficial numbers we tabulated, I somehow felt sorry for people on the other side like Atiku/Obidients. If I could almost have high blood pressure for that simple turbulence, how would they feel knowing that they lost.

Then I decided that I will never mock anybody on Nairaland or anywhere coz we should be our brother’s keeper. But with how Obiidients have consistently attacked Tinubu supporters after their loss, I redirected my step and started bragging about the victory to pepper them.

OP, any reaction you see from Tinubu supporters was because of how Obiidients are going about their loss. It’s hard to see us abuse Atiku that much and he’s also in court. But at least his supporters showed some decorum.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by olamieseun(m): 11:41pm On May 28, 2023
Say your location and state make I tell you that in hood here at surulere I dey gbádùn light like noan land,maybe you are fighting your keyboard from where I won't mention
VaselineCrew:

Makes me wonder!

2 Likes

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 28, 2023
VaselineCrew:

Makes me wonder!

I am betting any money "drug Baron" Tinubu will disgrace many bigoted empty barrels like you with what he has done his entire political life.

I.e deliver outstanding and exemplary leadership others praise and understudy.

Your frustration is about to worsen bro.

6 Likes

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by tiger28: 11:48pm On May 28, 2023
Felabrity:

So the ppl in anambra during Obi's tenure weren't sleeping under Heat?.

Abeg!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by Nobody: 12:03am On May 29, 2023
LegendHero:
During the presidential election, I could not eat that night and I was so disorganized that it affected my mental well-being thoroughly especially because of the result of Lagos and the uncertainty.

After it was clear that Tinubu already won based on the unofficial numbers we tabulated, I somehow felt sorry for people on the other side like Atiku/Obidients. If I could almost have high blood pressure for that simple turbulence, how would they feel knowing that they lost.

Then I decided that I will never mock anybody on Nairaland or anywhere coz we should be our brother’s keeper. But with how Obiidients have consistently attacked Tinubu supporters after their loss, I redirected my step and started bragging about the victory to pepper them.

OP, any reaction you see from Tinubu supporters was because of how Obiidients are going about their loss. It’s hard to see us abuse Atiku that much and he’s also in court. But at least his supporters showed some decorum.

Dont ever apologize to an obidullard like the OP. Dont ever feel sorry for them either. They are incorrigible and wicked terrorist with the core operational philosophy of "my way or the high way".

Did you not note the OP, ostensibly educated, call Tinubu a drug Baron as if he arrested and convicted BAT himself?

These people are not to be indulged brethren. They are the most irreparably damaged human goods in Nigeria. Radical, fundamentalist, very hateful, intolerant , toxic, bigoted, murderous and terrorist.

You are talking of a people who descended on Timaya and Nyanya with curses and abuse, never mind that those guys are professional entertainers, for playing at the Tinubu Abuja concert organised by Seyi Tinubu.

They could not even respect the professional vocation of those guys and, like Barbarians, expected them to have blind loyalty for Obi and enmity for Tinubu, because they are both from the SS, to the extent of shirking their professional duty of receiving payment for entertaining a crowd. They were calling the pair traitors, sellouts etc.

Is that what this hateful waste of space want to turn Nigeria to? Every SS or SE individual must automatically pledge cult-like support and allegiance to Obi?

How can Nigeria develop with people who think like that? They are akin to latent cancers Obi has now made very virulent. They need to be dealt with severely and without mercy not indulged or mollycuddled.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by Toosure70: 12:08am On May 29, 2023
Abeg go and hide , Buhari is different from Tinubu . Obi has no magic to perform jor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by Nobody: 12:10am On May 29, 2023
tiger28:

So the ppl in anambra during Obi's tenure weren't sleeping under Heat?.

Abeg!

Dont mind the terrorists. Suddenly Obi has no history. He is a new born politician with no history at all to judge him on. Yeye dey smell.

Below is their despicaple hypocrisy and shameless spin, on behalf of Obi, on show for the world to see.

The most wicked and anti-Nigerian elements alive today are Obidullards.

Cursing Obi for ruining Anambra, likely her State of origin, but wanting the same failure to lead Nigeria now.

Sheer wickedness and complete lack of love/consideration for the "Zoo".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by LegendHero(m): 12:13am On May 29, 2023
OneTemplate:

Dont ever apologize to an obidullard like the OP. Dont ever feel sorry for them either. They are incorrigible and wicked terrorist with the core operational philosophy of "my way or the high way".

Did you not note the OP, ostensibly educated, call Tinubu a drug Baron as if he arrested and convicted BAT hinself.

These people are not to be indulged brethren. They are the most irreparably damaged human goods in Nigeria. Radical, fundamentalist, very hateful, intolerant , toxic, bigoted, murderous and terrorist.

You are talking of a people who descended on Timaya and Nyanya with curses and abuse, never mind that those guys are progessional entertainers, for playing at the Tinubu Abuja concert organised by Seyi Tinubu.

They could not even respect the professional vocation of those guys and, like Barbarians, expected them to have loyalty for Obi and enmity for Tinubu, because they are both from the SS, to the extent of shirking their professional duty of entertaining a crowd. They were calling the pair traitors.

Is that what this hateful waste of space want to turn Nigeria to? Every SS or SE individual must automtically pledge cult-like support and allegiance to Obi?

How can Nigeria develop with people who think like that? They are akin to latent cancers Obi has now made very virulent. Theu need to be dealt with severely and without mercy not indulged or mollycuddled.

You’re 100% correct.

These guys are hardcore terrorists in both thinking and attitude.

7 Likes

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by Nobody: 12:23am On May 29, 2023
LegendHero:

You’re 100% correct.

These guys are hardcore terrorists in both thinking and attitude.

Bro, this is why they are called children of hate. Open hatred of others is not indulged in progressive nations as is the case in Nigeria.

I just hope Tinubu's government will be awake to this aspect of things as it is vital to get all Nigerians moving in a progressive and productive direction.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by drlateef: 12:30am On May 29, 2023
VaselineCrew:

Makes me wonder!

Of course, Obi gave contracts to incompetent contractors under jonathan to handle our national grid. That’s the effect we are still having.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by Throwback: 12:31am On May 29, 2023
We know what Tinubu pioneered in the power sector with the Enron IPP.

Tell us which of the losers and political prostitute on the ballot, had any bright and futuristic ideas about the power sector.

You think renewed hope is only on paper?

5 Likes

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by Throwback: 12:38am On May 29, 2023
OneTemplate:

Did you not note the OP, ostensibly educated, call Tinubu a drug Baron as if he arrested and convicted BAT himself?

You are talking of a people who descended on Timaya and Nyanya with curses and abuse, never mind that those guys are professional entertainers, for playing at the Tinubu Abuja concert organised by Seyi Tinubu.

They could not even respect the professional vocation of those guys and, like Barbarians, expected them to have blind loyalty for Obi and enmity for Tinubu, because they are both from the SS, to the extent of shirking their professional duty of receiving payment for entertaining a crowd. They were calling the pair traitors, sellouts etc.

Is that what this hateful waste of space want to turn Nigeria to? Every SS or SE individual must automatically pledge cult-like support and allegiance to Obi?

How can Nigeria develop with people who think like that? They are akin to latent cancers Obi has now made very virulent. They need to be dealt with severely and without mercy not indulged or mollycuddled.

You are right.

No remorse or empathy should be felt concerning the agony and sorrow of any zombie.

We need to beat the craze out of their body with facts and historical perspective.

3 Likes

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by Buccalcavity2: 1:18am On May 29, 2023
Correct.
We need electricity and need to choose between 2 ex-governors. One brought in IPP when he was a governor and the other never thought of it for his state. Which should sane people try to hope to get electricity?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by bhella10: 2:35am On May 29, 2023
Vaselinecrew still in sifia pains. grin Obiiiiidiiiiots

1 Like

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by Akshow: 4:20am On May 29, 2023
So Anambra where Obi governed for eight year has 247 light Abi? Weyrey ni gbogbo yin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by Raskimonojendor: 4:27am On May 29, 2023
OneTemplate:

Dont mind the terrorists. Suddenly Obi has no history. He is a new born politician with no history at all to judge him on. Yeye dey smell.

Below is their despicaple hypocrisy and shameless spin, on behalf of Obi, on show for the world to see.

The most wicked and anti-Nigerian elements alive today are Obidullards.

Cursing Obi for ruining Anambra, likely her State of origin, but wanting the same failure to lead Nigeria now.

Sheer wickedness and complete lack of love/consideration for the "Zoo".
It was all tribal politics and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by Difrent: 4:40am On May 29, 2023
VaselineCrew:

Una think say God na Mumu abi
You pray with a bias mind and wonder why God isn't answering your prayers
You hate your neighbours yet wonder why God isn't answering your prayers
You support Obi because he is your igbo brother but curse me for supporting Tinubu my brother and you wonder why God isn't answering your prayers.
All of a sudden Obi began wearing black black only then he though he can bribe God by jumping from one church programme to another, isnt it there in the bible that light (white) and darkness (black ) dont mix

Yeye hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by ipobarecriminals: 5:07am On May 29, 2023
cool OBI is NOT yet a Baba O, he is still a yoot of conFUSED IPOB terrorists

1 Like

Re: Even With No Electricity, Some Are Happy, Calling Others "Obi D iots", Wow! by ipobarecriminals: 5:09am On May 29, 2023
grin grin Crying activated cheesycheesy gringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Tinubu's Surpporters Actually Believe Every Sane Nigerian Is Igbo? / Emefile Did Not Kill Himself / Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.