Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South (580 Views)

Eko Row: Benin People ‘Owned’ Lagos, Awori Paid Royalties To Them - Erelu Abiola / Benin People Found Lagos — Oba of Benin / Edo 2020: Benin People, Traditional Rulers Will Be Bought For Right Price To Sto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South by Monsignor22: 7:37am On Jul 05, 2023
The Edo people have consistently maintained top academic performances in all national exams for the past several years now, and Edo state has always been among the top 5 best performing states in the academic index as well. What are the other South South states and ethnic groups doing? what are Edo people doing differently from their SS brothers? I think it's time the other SS groups move away from this "our Oyel" lazy mindset and start investing massively in education, they should learn work from their Edo/Benin brothers... fat idiots like Asari Dokubo should be at the forefront of advocating for massive investments in education in the South South especially for his Ijaw people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South by CanadaOrBust: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2023
He’s actually Ibo
Re: Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South by Adurax: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2023
Okay cool
Re: Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South by Sweetrosie(f): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2023
Benin people are well travelled, learned and exposed...akwa/cross too

But you see asari dokunbo people, hahaha its a story for another day

2 Likes

Re: Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South by Sweetrosie(f): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2023
CanadaOrBust:
He’s actually Ibo

No it's yoruba
Re: Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:48am On Jul 05, 2023
The modus operandi of the average agbado idiôt is to cause division and strife anywhere they go. They have successfully divided the north and south of Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines. They have successfully balkanized the Igbos and Yorubas along ethnic lines forever festering hatred in those siblings and now they're coming for the minority ethnic groups like I predicted. I have NEVER in my life heard or seen where an Ijaw man and a Benin man went into a dìck measurement competition, everyone just loves their lives with one love or no time until this agbado idiôt woke this morning up to create a quarrel that never existed.

3 Likes

Re: Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2023
An igbo man opening a thread just to cause trouble between Edo and the entire Niger Delta people.
Nothing this people cannot do to cause problem everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South by Powerhouse99: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2023
Monsignor22:
The Edo people have consistently maintained top academic performances in all national exams for the past several years now, and Edo state has always been among the top 5 best performing states in the academic index as well. What are the other South South states and ethnic groups doing? what are Edo people doing differently from their SS brothers? I think it's time the other SS groups move away from this "our Oyel" lazy mindset and start investing massively in education, they should learn work from their Edo/Benin brothers... fat idiots like Asari Dokubo should be at the forefront of advocating for massive investments in education in the South South especially for his Ijaw people.

Good morning, i have been trying to get across to you with respect to your enquiries.
But the forum rules couldn't permit me to deliver the intended message.
I don't know how we can talk privately.
You can scroll to my comments, from May down to April, you will understand me better.
You can link me with the contact therein.
Thanks.
Re: Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2023
Whatever purpose this campaign of calumny and unethical propaganda is meant to achieve, is going to fail!

States within the Niger Delta have always considered themselves as part of an indivisible unit. We're all geared towards our regional growth and progress in all spheres of our daily lives. So this stupendous comparisons, pointing out academic prowess of one State over another, is a pitiable joke from an unfortunate clown who thinks the South South is as gullible and easily swayed like the Yorubas and Igbos, who have foolishly allowed themselves to be cajoled into bitterness and hatred.

You people on nairaland should rest!
Re: Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South by iluvdonjazzy: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2023
Yes now, there's no controversy about that.
Re: Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South by basilo102: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2023
After Edo, Efik/Ibibio is next. The rest are low achievers. If you check, Edo and Efik/Ibibio are the most friendly with Igbos. Whenever you see any group being hot headed against Igbos, check very well, they are low achievers or people being overtaken E.g yorubas
Re: Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South by Cooly100: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2023
basilo102:
After Edo, Efik/Ibibio is next. The rest are low achievers. If you check, Edo and Efik/Ibibio are the most friendly with Igbos. Whenever you see any group being hot headed against Igbos, check very well, they are low achievers or people being overtaken E.g yorubas

Like I said in one of my post...Edo people are fair..Efik/Ibibio are good as well...but those carry ND for head always fighting everyone..

They have fought the Edos, Itsekiris, they have even fought the Yorubas in Lagos. and now covertly fighting the Igbos...

I tire for them...
Re: Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South by Lovilla(f): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2023
I stand with u on this. My current boyfriend is from Edo. And he is cool. He take igbos as his brother. Sometimes he use to tell me that edo is southeast.
The worst tribe to come from that region is Ijaw.
Terrible land grabbers. I am happy how akawaibomites are currently dealing with them.
Re: Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South by Oboys12: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lol you people will not seize to amaze me.
By what standard is binin the most educated or intelligent.
What a fallacious statement.
First and foremost do they go to school?
Esan are better educationally inclined than an average Benin man, Benin people that cross legs and sit at home doing nothing hoping to get inheritance after the demise of the father then the ones that were able to pass through Sahara desert (lybia) goes there for prostitution and all sorts in Italy.
Please which of the Benin abeg, I graduated from uniben and still live in Benin for more than 14 years now and I can categorically tell you about Benin people
When we were in Uniben in a school domiciled in Benin the number of esans students outnumbered that of Benin, delta ofcos has the highest number of students in Benin.
Benin people that specializes in miracle centres for their secondary schools where we and neco are written on the board. Malpractice of the highest order. Infact people travel from other places to come enrol for SSCE in benin because your A's are sure.
Benin dey go school do the know anything.
Re: Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South by Vinnie2000(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
A Thread to Divide the South-south and FOOLS have fallen cheaply. embarassed undecided

All South-South states have High Literacy Ratings and there is NO division amongst us.😒🙂
Re: Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South by inoki247: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2023
You people don carry una madness enta another people region people wey sit down dere own Jejely now I see this past election really create Alot of Mad people from some regions...
Re: Edo/benin People Are The Most Intelligent In The South South by Jnkay: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
Tinubu foot soldiers have come with their divide and rule tactics. They want to divide and rule SE and SS

(1) (Reply)

What Will The Tinubu Government Gain From The Destabilization Of The South East / Russian Lawmakers Pass Legislation Banning Gender Reassignment / Why Obi Never Said He Won The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.