Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

2022 State GDP Estimates From World Bank - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022 State GDP Estimates From World Bank (2327 Views)

Throwback: Anambra State GDP Grew By 40% In 2 Years Under Peter Obi / 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' / Nigeria To Borrow $6.9 Billion From World Bank, IMF, AFDB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 State GDP Estimates From World Bank by JaredH: 2:12pm On May 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

It is for local tourist attractions ,from Delta,Edo, rivers , Abia, akwa ibom , Enugu ,Anambra people flok to Owerri weekends

If u go to Owerri in Friday by 6 pm the hotel room you would get must have something wrong with it

From any hotel room u are loom out the window I can assure u ,you would see 10 hotels more ...all fully booked

GDP is about money that exchanges hand

Owerri has low GDP retaining capacity expect in Real estate ...abia n Anambra have super high retained GDP same with Lagos

Bayelsa,rivers , Abuja Akwa ibom ,Delta all have very low retained gdp
stio deceiving yourself...

there are hotels in those States you mention...

nobody flocks to owerri just to o see hotels...
Re: 2022 State GDP Estimates From World Bank by mrvitalis(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2023
JaredH:
stio deceiving yourself...

there are hotels in those States you mention...

nobody flocks to owerri just to o see hotels...
Ok
Re: 2022 State GDP Estimates From World Bank by Japa007: 3:11pm On May 29, 2023
proeast:

Okay, nice to know. However, are vehicle parts more readily available and cheaper in Anambra than Lagos? That's the only thing that will make Anambra its hub over Lagos.
I believe you haven't been to Nnewi, that's why you're asking this question grin

Anything as far as vehicle / motorcycle parts is concern is Nnewi, before going to search anywhere else, and you can't come there and leave to go anywhere else, because if it's not available, then visit manufacturers there who will manufacture it for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 State GDP Estimates From World Bank by OVB123: 5:05pm On May 29, 2023
Walai:
I laugh at those arguing about Imo.
A whole lot is going on silently in that state without making news.
Inland Port, huge oil and gas investments, fast growing hospitalism, state owned airport busier than so called federal airport, thriving refinery etc
I have been in and out of the state for the past 4months now
Nigerian journalists only report unknown gun men news that sells faster.
By the time Imo is done with what is going on,they will be competing with Lagos in GDP
Total rubbish.
Re: 2022 State GDP Estimates From World Bank by ziondaughter247: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Solsix:
But there is nothing in imo to justify this

You think Imo people are boastful braggarts that come to make noise online over insignificant rubbish? The real statistics speak for themselves ooh.. no be noise.. The only thing is that Imo has had bad leadership for a long time.. I just hope Uzodinma makes a difference

1 Like

Re: 2022 State GDP Estimates From World Bank by ziondaughter247: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Walai:
I laugh at those arguing about Imo.
A whole lot is going on silently in that state without making news.
Inland Port, huge oil and gas investments, fast growing hospitalism, state owned airport busier than so called federal airport, thriving refinery etc
I have been in and out of the state for the past 4months now
Nigerian journalists only report unknown gun men news that sells faster.
By the time Imo is done with what is going on,they will be competing with Lagos in GDP

Thanks oga. I also blame this on the typical Imo state indigene. Most of them have no time to come and start bragging and making noise online. A lot is working in Imo, but could be better. Imo state still has free education till university level, what other state has this? Unfortunately, Imo does not invest in PR unlike some others that are doing very little but will make noise up and down social media.

1 Like

Re: 2022 State GDP Estimates From World Bank by DeOTR: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ogene001:

The main issue is that imo and Anambra beat Ogun and Oyo hands down
Even when there's no verifiable link to the said document? Anyway, if this will make you sleep well at night, it's good. Yeye dey smell.
Re: 2022 State GDP Estimates From World Bank by DeOTR: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
horsepower102:
Imo state has the most impressive growth. Knocking out so many juggernauts.
Post the link to this document and we'll take you seriously. For now, you're joking.
Re: 2022 State GDP Estimates From World Bank by basilo102: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
ziondaughter247:

You think Imo people are boastful braggarts that come to make noise online over insignificant rubbish? The real statistics speak for themselves ooh.. no be noise.. The only thing is that Imo has had bad leadership for a long time.. I just hope Uzodinma makes a difference
And you forget the intense scrutiny on Anambra. When they defend themselves it becomes bragging
Re: 2022 State GDP Estimates From World Bank by basilo102: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
DeOTR:

Even when there's no verifiable link to the said document? Anyway, if this will make you sleep well at night, it's good. Yeye dey smell.
So you didn't see the BudgIT logo on the document?
Re: 2022 State GDP Estimates From World Bank by OVB123: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
forgiveness:

Which Federal infrastructure is Lagos enjoying that others did not enjoy?
Help me ask ham?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: NLC Issues August 2 Nationwide Strike Notice / Peter Obi Swore For Himself And it Came To Pass (pic) / Top 6 Deep Seaports Under Construction Worth $13 Billion, 4 More Approved By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.