Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President (2197 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by Busy76: 12:37am On May 29, 2023
From today 29 May 2023, he shall be known and called President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Here is the official portrait of Nigeria’s 16th President

https://thisweekng.com/2023/05/i-still-grieve-for-leah-sharibu-others-still-in-boko-haram-captivity-buhari/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by BRIMBRAM: 12:38am On May 29, 2023
grin

The one Peter Obi will be staring at every time he goes to court hence forth. grin hahahaha. Because it will be hung on the walls of every public institutions. cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by GoodofNaija: 12:42am On May 29, 2023
Is he now using lipstick to fool his fellow yoruba muslims grin

President of yoruba muslims! cheesy
Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by gidgiddy: 12:44am On May 29, 2023
Baba blue!
Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by Throwback: 12:46am On May 29, 2023
We who are patriots have seen Tinubu to the shores of his ultimate ambition.

All the Nzeribes who tried to thwart today's inauguration are lost in the bush.

Now we keep watch to ensure he must discharge his duties without failure.

11 Likes

Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by Throwback: 12:51am On May 29, 2023
GoodofNaija:

You religious fanatics never relent in your failure and embrace a liberal mindset to national affairs.

Not everything is a religious warfare.

Yoruba Muslim is now President.

Who knows if a Yoruba traditionalist would rule Nigeria before those who insisted Yorubas must not rule?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by Highlife217: 12:53am On May 29, 2023
Not my president
Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by TsbAfrica: 12:56am On May 29, 2023
Be like the makeup artist works in a funeral home becasue this make up on jagaban is very artificial.... If not for the cap I would not recognize him at all ....

But my bele dey sweet me say we are no longer under a clueless GO SLOW!!!

Now we BALA BLU !!! 😆😆👍
Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by Laple0541(m): 1:27am On May 29, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a special creature, when you fight people like this you are fighting God their creator. You just have to accept faith.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by ofemigeorge(m): 1:30am On May 29, 2023
😄Any Future Aspiring Presidential candidate, should, Before coming to us To Vote for you. first Go To INEC Chairman and the People Operating BIVAS, settle with them First. I cant be wasting my precious TimE again😄😄😄

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by iluvdonjazzy: 1:49am On May 29, 2023
Why Dem come pent his lips
Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by Raskimonojendor: 1:58am On May 29, 2023
GoodofNaija:

It's called lip gloss grin

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:01am On May 29, 2023
grin

Peter Obituary should go to Court - President Muhammadu Buhari Delcares

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by plaindealer: 2:02am On May 29, 2023
My Presido...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by sirchim(m): 2:23am On May 29, 2023
How can I even call you a president, that couldn't win on a clean sheet. His MUMU SUPPORTERS will always defend him, but I thank God say, Baba, within himself, know say him no win election.
"Time Will Tell." Bob Marley

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by Pandev(m): 2:27am On May 29, 2023
GoodofNaija:

the good news is that we love your salty tears

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by Pandev(m): 2:29am On May 29, 2023
sirchim:
How can I even call you a president, that couldn't win on a clean sheet. His MUMU SUPPORTERS will always defend him, but I thank God say, Baba, within himself, know say him no win election.
"Time Will Tell." Bob Marley
we know you are feeling the pain, but guess what? As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us. As e dey sweet us, e dey pain you.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by sirchim(m): 2:42am On May 29, 2023
Pandev:
we know you are feeling the pain, but guess what? As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us. As e dey sweet us, e dey pain you.
I feel no pain. If him Sabi the politics, and claim to be Jagaban and popular, why dem no send our results immediately to IREV? People way sabi their games like, Da merciles Messi, Gucho, Cr7, Okocha etc, always win on clean sheet, not by bribing Referee, to help them win. If he had won on a clean sheet, I will not condemn the flawed process.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by Psady(m): 5:44am On May 29, 2023
ofemigeorge:
😄Any Future Aspiring Presidential candidate, should, Before coming to us To Vote for you. first Go To INEC Chairman and the People Operating BIVAS, settle with them First. I cant be wasting my precious TimE again😄😄😄
Lol! This got me laughing like mad!!! U talk true, how person go dey relate with failure.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by Pandev(m): 7:57am On May 29, 2023
sirchim:
I feel no pain. If him Sabi the politics, and claim to be Jagaban and popular, why dem no send our results immediately to IREV? People way sabi their games like, Da merciles Messi, Gucho, Cr7, Okocha etc, always win on clean sheet, not by bribing Referee, to help them win. If he had won on a clean sheet, I will not condemn the flawed process.
loser always find excuses, today 29th May 2023, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu becomes the president, Federal Republic of Nigeria. Cheers to the renewed hope cool
Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by Ofemannnu: 8:03am On May 29, 2023
GoodofNaija:

Gay man.You wan kiss am with your smelling mouth? grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by Switruth: 8:12am On May 29, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin

The one Peter Obi will be staring at every time he goes to court hence forth. grin hahahaha. Because it will be hung on the walls of every public institutions. cheesy
you and Obi matter self. It’s becoming stale of you.
Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:31am On May 29, 2023
Busy76:
From today 29 May 2023, he shall be known and called President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Here is the official portrait of Nigeria’s 16th President

https://thisweekng.com/2023/05/i-still-grieve-for-leah-sharibu-others-still-in-boko-haram-captivity-buhari/
Keep am till e dey glass.. make e no go wet.. we dey expect flood from cries today... na WEATHER forecast/ all am oo no be me
Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by LesbianBoy(m): 8:33am On May 29, 2023
Throwback:

You religious fanatics never relent in your failure and embrace a liberal mindset to national affairs.

Not everything is a religious warfare.

Yoruba Muslim is now President.

Who knows if a Yoruba traditionalist would rule Nigeria before those who insisted Yorubas must not rule?

I never knew obasanjo was igbo
Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by BRIMBRAM: 8:47am On May 29, 2023
Switruth:
you and Obi matter self. It’s becoming stale of you.

grin lol. Switruth most of my post of late is very much about Nnamdi Kanu who has been caged like a monkey in a zoo. His hopes will be that he will be released by President Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by MisterBanny(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2023
Yes o
The political strategist.
The unifier
The Reformer
The Trailblazer
The Pathfinder
The warrior
The Transformer
The silencer of Peter Obi and his Deluded Obidients
Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by Benwallt(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2023
GoodofNaija:

I hail o

Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by sirchim(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2023
Pandev:
loser always find excuses, today 29th May 2023, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu becomes the president, Federal Republic of Nigeria. Cheers to the renewed hope cool
BOB MARLEY was never a loser, Same goes to da merciless MESSI, CR7, RONALDINHO, aka GUCHO, OKOCHA etc, they are all good at the game, unlike your shameless Jagaban, way lose for him house, by collecting WOTO WOTO, home and away, Lagos and Abuja, even him state of origin, to show say Nigerians REJECTED him. He only RIGGED his way up, which himself knows. If you want to win, win on a clean sheet, not bribing your way up.
Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2023
A new dispensation.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Here Is The Official Portrait Of Nigeria’s 16th President by Pandev(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2023
sirchim:
BOB MARLEY was never a loser, Same goes to da merciless MESSI, CR7, RONALDINHO, aka GUCHO, OKOCHA etc, they are all good at the game, unlike your shameless Jagaban, way lose for him house, by collecting WOTO WOTO, home and away, Lagos and Abuja, even him state of origin, to show say Nigerians REJECTED him. He only RIGGED his way up, which himself knows. If you want to win, win on a clean sheet, not bribing your way up.
just make sure that all these tears are being collected somewhere, Tinubu might just ask for wailers' tears in the future for compensation cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The North & Nairaland / Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead / Gen. Azazi Is New National Security Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.