Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

NANS Southwest PRO Aspirant, Olufemi Owoeye Congratulates President Tinubu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NANS Southwest PRO Aspirant, Olufemi Owoeye Congratulates President Tinubu (183 Views)

Ukraine: Nans Southwest Condemns Delay In Evacuation Of Nigerians / Download Nans Aluta Gyration Album From 1st To 4th Edition / SAD! Mother Of 3, Owoeye Mary Mourns Her Husband, Uzor Shot Dead By Policemen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NANS Southwest PRO Aspirant, Olufemi Owoeye Congratulates President Tinubu by Acadatv: 12:44am On May 29, 2023
NANS Southwest PRO aspirant, Olufemi Owoeye Congratulates President Tinubu on Inauguration, Urges Him to Address Challenges Facing Students
...calls on all NANS Southwest stakeholders to support his aspiration

Ogun State, Nigeria – May 29, 2023 –

The leading aspirant for the post of Public Relations Officer of National Association of Nigerian Students,NANS Southwest, Comrade Olufemi 'MVP' Owoeye have congratulated His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) on his inauguration as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

In a statement signed by, Comrade Olufemi 'MVP' Owoeye, aspirant for Public Relations Officer, National Association of Nigerian Students, NANS Southwest (ZONE D), he said that the students are hopeful that the new administration will address the challenges facing the country, including insecurity, unemployment, and inflation.

“We congratulate President Tinubu on his inauguration and wish him well in his new role,” said Owoeye. “We are hopeful that he will use his experience and leadership to address the many challenges facing our country. We urge him to prioritize youth empowerment and curb inflation. We also urge him to improve the educational sector and make it more accessible to all Nigerians.”

MVP as popularly known also outlined several critical areas that must urgently be attended to in the educational sector and students constituency. These include:
* Improving access to education: The new administration must work to ensure that all Nigerians have access to quality education, regardless of their socioeconomic status. This includes increasing the number of schools, providing scholarships for students from poor families, and making education more affordable.
* Improving the quality of education: The new administration must also work to improve the quality of education in Nigeria. This includes providing better teachers, more resources, and more opportunities for students to learn.
* Addressing the challenges facing students: The new administration must also address the challenges facing students, such as insecurity, unemployment, and poverty. This includes providing more security on campuses, creating more jobs for graduates, and providing more financial assistance to students.

Owoeye concluded by urging President Tinubu to be a president for all Nigerians, regardless of their political affiliation or socioeconomic status. “We urge President Tinubu to be a president for all Nigerians,” said Owoeye. “We want him to work for the betterment of our country and to make Nigeria a better place for all.”

Owoeye Calls on NANS Senators, Leaders, Cadres and Stakeholders to Support His Campaign.

Comrade Olufemi 'MVP' Owoeye, also called on all NANS Senators, Leaders, Cadres and Stakeholders to support his campaign.

Owoeye said that he is the best candidate for the job and that he has the experience and the vision to lead NANS Southwest to greater heights.
“I am calling on all NANS Senators, Leaders, Cadres and Stakeholders to support my campaign,” said Owoeye. “I am the best candidate for the job and I have the experience and the vision to lead NANS Southwest to greater heights.
“I have been involved in student activism for many years and I have a deep understanding of the challenges facing Nigerian students. I am committed to fighting for the rights of students and to ensuring that they have access to quality education.
“I am also committed to working with the government to improve the educational sector and to make it more accessible to all Nigerians.
“I urge you to support my campaign and to help me make a difference in the lives of Nigerian students.”

Owoeye has a long history of student activism. He was the Rt. Hon. Speaker and Ag. President of the Students Union Government of his institution and he has also served as the PRO of the National Association of Nigerian Students, Ogun State Axis.

Owoeye is a strong advocate for student rights and he is committed to fighting for the betterment of the educational sector in Nigeria. He is a dynamic and charismatic leader and he is the best candidate to lead NANS Southwest as PRO.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood: A Season Of Deaths And Fears For The Future / 6 Habits To Transform Your Life In 21 Days / The Sweet Course Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.