Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,275 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." (6093 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by ipobarecriminals: 6:02am On May 29, 2023
grin All thanks to OBI IPOB , OBIdients touts. They turned her to liar overnight .OBI is a liar

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by Nobody: 6:06am On May 29, 2023
Lol. Obi taken for a ride by so many empty barrels. Now he has lost, let us see what he makes of Labour Party.

Thats the real test because everyone saw Tinubu form ACN to then talentedly make the Party the official opposition to PDP by 2013.

If Obi is not a flash in the pan opportunist then his real attempt to be a political heavyweight starts now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by ipobarecriminals: 6:08am On May 29, 2023
cheesy She don see πŸ’‘ ,salvation and deliverance from the shackles of OBI IPOB. Her eyes don open to the fraudster kal OBI

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by ipobarecriminals: 6:13am On May 29, 2023
grin cheesy OKUPE chop and πŸƒ, Yesuf too Don use IPOB money developed herself. Gutter man too dey squeeze and press their mumuni.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by MrAgbako: 6:13am On May 29, 2023
Ah! After u scam obi zombies
E no good oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by MrAgbako: 6:15am On May 29, 2023
Pierced:
Believe it or not..... Tinubu sponsored this woman......to take part in Peter Obi's campaign.
yes I also believe Tinubu sponsor nnamdi KANU too πŸ˜‚ do u believe it too? πŸ˜‚

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by Benwallt(m): 6:15am On May 29, 2023
OneTemplate:
Lol. Obi taken for a ride by so many empty barrels. Now he has lost, let us see what he makes of Labour Party.

Thats the real test because everyone saw Tinubu form ACN to then talentedly make the Party the official opposition to PDP by 2013.

If Obi is not a flash in the pan opportunist then his real attempt to be a political heavyweight starts now.

Instead of him to be addressing the plethora of issues with his party and how to resolve them.

Promoting and providing a solid backing to victorious LP candidates he is there hoping to jump from number 3 to 1.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by Flangelo12: 6:17am On May 29, 2023
BaddestQueen:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

Did he lie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by maasoap(m): 6:27am On May 29, 2023
Pierced:
Believe it or not..... Tinubu sponsored this woman......to take part in Peter Obi's campaign.
Una mumu don start your nonsense again! After she has tried her best to demarket Tinubu with all resources she gets? What if Peter Obi had won, would you still be vomiting this trash? Una matter don tire person

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by Nobody: 6:31am On May 29, 2023
Benwallt:

Instead of him to be addressing the plethora of issues with his party and how to resolve them.

Promoting and providing a solid backing to victorious LP candidates he is there hoping to jump from number 3 to 1.

Precisely. That is why I throw the challenge to him. I know he will fail woefully to become overwhelmed and exposed as a charlatan because Obi is not a leader.

He cannot manage congregation of diverse men and women with different and sometimes fractious stances.

His partiality along ethnic, religious and sectional line will ruin everything.

His poor capacity to manage men and resources will then finish off the labour Party for good as he instigated infighting, discord and toxic division within APGA.

I am tired of Obi because those who work with proven facts know he is a complete charlatan and zero indulged far above his station by bigoted and sentimental Nigerians.

I want him to now get into a position where he has to prove himself by sheer dint of leadership talent.

A task I know he will fail at badly to then be disgraced thoroughly in the process.

All he has done in labour is supplant Igbos everywhere and insensitively. A good for nothing bigot whose time has come and gone for good IMO.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by maasoap(m): 6:32am On May 29, 2023
tuborme:

Because we did not vote APC, we have become against all sitting presidents. What does APC and propaganda have in common. You supported a failure Buhari and now a drug baron Buhari
It is not that you don't only vote for APC but you guys still make yourselves enemies of the sitting presidents the moment your preferred candidates lose
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by Benwallt(m): 6:43am On May 29, 2023
OneTemplate:

Precisely. That is why I throw the challenge to him. I know he will fail woefully to become overwhelmed and exposed as a charlatan because Obi is not a leader.

He cannot manage congregation of diverse men and women with different and sometimes fractious stances.

His partiality along ethnic, religious and sectional line will ruin everything.

His poor capacity to manage men and resources will then finish off the labour Party for good as he instigated infighting, discord and toxic division within APGA.

I am and tired of Obi because those who work with proven facts know he is a complete charlatan and zero indulged far above his station by bigoted and sentimental Nigerians.

I want him to now get into a position where he has to prove himself by sheer dint of leadership talent.

A task I know he will fail woefully at to disgraced thoroughly in the process. All he has done in labour is supplant Igbos everywhere and I sensitively. A good for nothing bigot whose time has come and gone for good.

You have said it all. He has no atom of leadership quality in him. I won't be surprised if he ends up in APC. He scatters everywhere he goes n move. See APGA, a legacy party, he almost destroyed it to the core, part and parcel of those that put a final nail on PDP coffin , now, see LP
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by Nobody: 6:57am On May 29, 2023
Benwallt:

You have said it all. He has no atom of leadership quality in him. I won't be surprised if he ends up in APC. He scatters everywhere he goes n move. See APGA, a legacy party, he almost destroyed it to the core, part and parcel of those that put a final nail on PDP coffin , now, see LP

Totally correct. Just a shame.Nigerians prefer sentiments and bigotry to reading and doing even basic research.

Otherwise they will quickly discover that Obi's history is full of literally thousands of example that shows he is a divisive,callous and toxic waste of space. Never a leader.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2013/02/19/anyanwu-blames-governor-obi-for-setting-apga-on-fire/%3famp=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by DMerciful(m): 7:09am On May 29, 2023
You must be silly for misquoting me
DodadaKoKigbe:

I agree with you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by walex2(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2023
DenreleDave:
You have delivered for Tinubu and the gullible yoots don Contribute their savings for the fraud that lost is manhood while getting drunk....

From Nigeria, he will go China, India, Bangladesh, Egypt to search for his manhood before he can ever regain his manhood and get erection in his life again.

I repeat, Peter obi will never become president of this country except for the online version..... I have no issues with him but rather with his online armies that he has refused to caution... Obidients created enemies for Peter obi and by extension, his tribe. He turned the country into tribal fight all bcox of his ambition. Crying foul and gate crashing events uninvited..

They turned yorubas against each other, they turned other tribes against the igbos and Peter obi the drunkard was happy with it..

Mark my words, one among David Umahi and Charles Soludo will be Nigeria president before Peter obi, by then I will gladly campaign for any of these two and I hope they don't gather gullible and rude supporters like obituary giringory

Aisha, you have done well... You said it years ago about how you admire tinubu and I know you have contributed to make that dream possible by deceiving the agulu fraud

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the baboon obi supporters who abuse anyone who did not support the failure obi. Now they are waiting for the mandate they didn't have in Court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by babz11(m): 7:44am On May 29, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

What kind of human are you ? When will you use common sense in this platform?
Na question them ask you?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by Baronthecelebri: 8:00am On May 29, 2023
Wahala 🀣
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by FlawlessKarl: 8:29am On May 29, 2023
Never4getU:

Na everybody denouncing their membership of ur comic president of Biafra is sent by Tinubu yet the Tinubu is ur president now d last i checked, but wait a minute, why are u igbo brenden never a happiest people in ur miserable life? Why is it that at every election u're always against d seating president thinking ur dot in a circle region have anything to change in any election equation of Nigeria?

Yet again with all ur 100% votes for Obi which is going nowhere another president has won the election without ur region contribution..shame on u people sadists of ISRAEL

You actually cried here more than the bereaved. Tinubu was declared the winner, but everyday of you people life, you people must cry about the igbos. I am not Igbo, but truth be told , igbos really torment you people in this country, that even after winning election,you people still cry helplessly. Emotional nonΓͺntities grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by drizzle0007(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2023
Pierced:

You're not bright.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by Okoroawusa: 9:08am On May 29, 2023
Pierced:
Tinubu even sponsored Atiku...

Na wa for una o!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by duro4chang(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

Obidients are the most gullible set of people.....

Peter obi told them that they can swim in the air and fly in the oceans and they believed the fraud without no iota of sense to think on their own....
Whenever we try to correct them, they call you names and start eating you alive
They are so gullible
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by duro4chang(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2023
tuborme:

You that is following a drug baron is a sensible
Who is a drug baron?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by proeast(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Peter Obi is a big fool. Very unintelligent, senseless and stupid.
He was warned about Doyin Okupe, Datti, Aisha Yesufu, Utomi and Kenneth Okonkwo but he didn't listen.
Wearing black, marching about with big shoe like someone that stepped on juju.

They just deceived him and deceived his followers.

Obidients, you were all ignorantly working for Tinubu against Atiku.

Jagaban, na man you be! grin

You are the bigger fool for lying and also believing your own lies.

Look at how delusional all of you are. What did Aisha say that now means she Supported Tinubu or has abandoned Obi?

Same way you shameless propagandists lied that Pat Utomi collected money from Tinubu to work for him.

If this is how Tinubu and his senseless supporters want to continue behaving then I'm sorry for you all because you all have already failed.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by yinkeys(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2023
DMerciful:
You guys like talking nonsense
Too many zombies here

Please ignore them

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by Britishpea: 2:05pm On May 29, 2023
Pierced:

Most of you are as stupid as stupid itself.

How many people would Tinubu sponsor? Na so everyone cheap reach. It just means all the people in the world can be bribed.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by paramakina202: 2:16pm On May 29, 2023
Pierced:

Believe it or not Tinubu is actually sponsoring Obi's court petitions against Tinubu at the tribunal.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..." by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2023
plaindealer:
Natural law, it's time to jump ship and abandon the loser, for her, it was always about clout and self-promotion, just give her space and the opportunity to raise her fist and pose for camera, she's good.

She's already monetized all the mumu ob ipob followers with redirects to her Youtube page to get paid for traffic and content.

I really don't blame her..

I dey tell you...

As Ibrahim Mantu said in one of my dad's newspapers, which I read as a teenager: "Even in heaven, self-preservation is the first law."

Will never forget it.

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy Reinvestment And Empowerment Programme Document / [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / 2023: Jamiu Asuku Receives Northern Youths As The Endorse Yahaya Bello's Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.