Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration (21097 Views)

Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee / President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) / South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by Goodlady(f): 8:00am On May 29, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Abeg, help us with photos if you can. I know say from gwagwalada reach eagle square, everywhere go tight!
Yeah. Everywhere still dry now, only security personnel cos dignitaries never start dey show. But I ll go back soon to check
Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by Afamed: 8:01am On May 29, 2023
muykem:
Many IPOB members will soon commit suicide as they are unable to force their patron on Nigeria.

You too like wawulence

2 Likes

Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by Debra911(f): 8:02am On May 29, 2023
Peninsula edu consulting/ Travel agency.

We're hiring!!!

👉 FEMALE SECRETARY (Urgent Need)

Send your resume to this mail :
👇
romanuschioma92@gmail.com

DUTIES: Booking flights, highly intelligent and coordinated . Versatile; about countries overseas. She'll also have opportunities to travel overseas and book flights for top personnels in and out of Nigeria.
Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by Openyamind111(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2023
I'm
Reminded of that Timaya song..🤩
Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2023
renderme:
This was posted on the South Africa’s Presidents Official Twitter page:

https://twitter.com/PresidencyZA/status/1662790822394224642

Awwwn ! E go choke oo
Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by brutal1(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2023
grin e-president and pdf first lady all ruling and working from home 😂
inoki247:
Lol we need to Thank Jack for creating Twitter where people can cry unlimited and become President dere..

2 Likes

Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by Pwettylinda(f): 8:06am On May 29, 2023
One of the most foolish African leaders
Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by Jsucre(m): 8:07am On May 29, 2023
Black Monday for Obidents

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by yahmohy27: 8:10am On May 29, 2023
Oloki:
Na maphorisa be the man name or ramaphosa?
Whatever, hope you're not an IPO..?

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by Ovieemmanuel: 8:10am On May 29, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Grow up. Everything is not about pepper them

Some of the people u think u are peppering lives a more quality life than you. And even some of them still have a back door to enjoy the wealth that comes with the new government than you. It is inauguration day. Stop acting like a typical agbero or tout

Abi na u dem dey swear in today. Even Tinubu doesn’t know your name.

We all go to market together. The bad roads and bad governance doesn’t exclude anybody

Many have gone beyond due to kidnapping, ritual and bad roads… both APC, pdp, labour and non party members have become victims

We should learn to love ourselves and not just a prawn in the hands of politicians
true words at times I wonder how stupid some of this guys are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by 12345baba(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2023
Russian Gee
Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by inoki247: 8:12am On May 29, 2023
brutal1:
grin e-president and pdf first lady all ruling and working from home 😂

Covid 19 made Alot of people start believing in Working from Home so 2023 can also give some people hope and make them start dere own country online and have dere own President dere...

2 Likes

Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by WannaHowzit(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2023
Ramaphosa lands in Abuja

Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by lexy2014: 8:15am On May 29, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:
We have done our best and worked hard to ensure Tinubu becomes president, I am just hoping he won't disappoint me like BUHARI did.

E go too pain me if you no person well baba Tinubu
1 love to you Nigerians

you worked hard for a man to become president. in the end you arent even sure of his ability to deliver as president. why then did you work hard for him to be president? some thing is definitely wrong with some of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by Haveyoueatentod: 8:17am On May 29, 2023
I remember Jacob Zuma at buhari inauguration
Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by lexy2014: 8:17am On May 29, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Grow up. Everything is not about pepper them

Some of the people u think u are peppering lives a more quality life than you. And even some of them still have a back door to enjoy the wealth that comes with the new government than you. It is inauguration day. Stop acting like a typical agbero or tout

Abi na u dem dey swear in today. Even Tinubu doesn’t know your name.

We all go to market together. The bad roads and bad governance doesn’t exclude anybody

Many have gone beyond due to kidnapping, ritual and bad roads… both APC, pdp, labour and non party members have become victims

We should learn to love ourselves and not just a prawn in the hands of politicians

its just childish. most of them dont give a damn about Nigeria. they are only interested in Tinubu becoming president as a spite to other ethnic groups
Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by lexy2014: 8:19am On May 29, 2023
Generation1:
Their fada. The world has been waiting for this day for a very long time. Let us that are alive rejoice because we see the light and the turning point of Africa.

are you saying that all this while, we have not been seeing the light? are you saying that we have been in darkness in the last 8years in nigeria? which turning point in africa are you talking about?
Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by Panda7(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2023
RSA has a severe with nigeria and doesnt look to make it better at any time
Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by Generation1: 8:21am On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

are you saying that all this while, we have not been seeing the light? are you saying that we have been in darkness in the last 8years in nigeria? which turning point in africa are you talking about?
Am not here to debate go ask fada @home

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:23am On May 29, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
Jagaban...
The aint no body badder than...
Gat these oBingoes shivering... Like harmattan.
Wen it starts u go follow suffer too. Shebi na d same country all of us dey. If he like let him focus on lagos or abuja we go still choke der. Una no wan get sense.
Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by lexy2014: 8:24am On May 29, 2023
Generation1:

Am not here to debate go ask fada @home

can you show me were i asked you to debate

Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by Starhearts: 8:36am On May 29, 2023
Diz is not tight time to be Obidient member

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by tyinfinity: 9:00am On May 29, 2023
He is on his way to visit his friend Gringori Pandora bitter obituary of Agulu

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by Oloki: 9:18am On May 29, 2023
yahmohy27:

Whatever, hope you're not an IPO..?

How that one take concern you? You think everybody is online politician constituting nonsense like you lots
Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by Emola12(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2023
Pandev:
cool
We endured insults from the children of hate and perdition since before the presidential primary till now, now it's our turn to celebrate. He who laughs last, laughs best. cheesy
you laugh pass did one in 2015 and 2019 where are we now U lack integrity and common sense aswear
Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by Nobody: 9:43am On May 29, 2023
triple996:
Perper dem grin
Wailing pro max

Sir, please do not take offence. I only ask: where's General Olusegun Obasanjo? Seen him around?
Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by ikpumbe(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:
We have done our best and worked hard to ensure Tinubu becomes president, I am just hoping he won't disappoint me like BUHARI did.

E go too pain me if you no person well baba Tinubu
1 love to you Nigerians

I have screnshoted this comment, go remind you after 3yrs that you have been scammed again
Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by BidenDTrounced: 10:05am On May 29, 2023
MAY 29th is here!!!!
Good morning Zombidients grin
How una body? grin grin
Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by triple996(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2023
Okealaaye:

Sir, please do not take offence. I only ask: where's General Olusegun Obasanjo? Seen him around?
Nope ....he might be wailling too

1 Like

Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by Nobody: 11:37am On May 29, 2023
triple996:

Nope ....he might be wailling too

grin grin grin
Re: President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration by campbelljosh(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2023
Akufo of Ghana no come?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce / Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions / Olowu Of Kuta Honours Tukur Buratai With Thanksgiving (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.