Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

BREAKING: Peter Obi Speaks On Tinubu’s Inauguration (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Peter Obi Speaks On Tinubu’s Inauguration (VIDEO) (478 Views)

The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) / Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Peter Obi Speaks On Tinubu’s Inauguration (VIDEO) by globalssasensor: 7:48am On May 29, 2023
As Nigerians await the swearing-in of Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the 16th president of the country, Peter Obi, presidential candidate of Labour Party in the last general election, has reacted to the coming ceremony.

According to him, the inauguration of the president-elect will strengthen him.

Politics Nigeria reports that the former Lagos state governor will be sworn in as Commander-in-Chief and 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, on Monday, May 29.

Obi disclosed this while responding to a question related to the inauguration in an ongoing Twitter Spaces.

Obi said he would not back down in the fight to secure “his mandate”.

He said:

“I didn’t start this journey in a single day; I knew it’s not going to be easy. The inauguration will strengthen me.”

To his followers, he said, “I plead that you stay focused. This is about transformation which takes time.”

WATCH FULL VIDEO BELOW;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDdV3-3btpE
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Speaks On Tinubu’s Inauguration (VIDEO) by Antimandatethie(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2023
Though i did not support President-Elect Tinubu am dropping my arrow right now and and am joining him right away

Dear Mr. President-Elect:

Please accept my warm congratulations on your victory and my best wishes for your success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your high office.

As you embark upon your new responsibilities, I pray for you, me and the people of Nigerian for the continued friendship and sympathetic interest of the African Government and people.

I look forward to working with you not only to develop closer relations between our countries but also to concert our efforts in the cause of peace and the brotherhood of all peoples.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Speaks On Tinubu’s Inauguration (VIDEO) by Xscape1993(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2023
It is well always...
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Speaks On Tinubu’s Inauguration (VIDEO) by Ever8090: 7:55am On May 29, 2023
In as much as I do not like Tinubu's choice especially his decision to have a Boko haram Terrorist as his deputy but elections are over let's come together and contribute our quoter to make his administration succeed
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Speaks On Tinubu’s Inauguration (VIDEO) by globalssasensor: 7:57am On May 29, 2023
Ever8090:
In as much as I do not like Tinubu's choice especially his decision to have a Boko haram Terrorist as his deputy but elections are over let's come together and contribute our quoter to make his administration succeed

Let's Give Him The Chance
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Speaks On Tinubu’s Inauguration (VIDEO) by globalssasensor: 7:58am On May 29, 2023
embarassed tongue
Xscape1993:
It is well always...
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Speaks On Tinubu’s Inauguration (VIDEO) by Buhari4sale: 8:03am On May 29, 2023
Una get choice?
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Speaks On Tinubu’s Inauguration (VIDEO) by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:04am On May 29, 2023
globalssasensor:

WATCH FULL VIDEO BELOW;

How many times he wan speak between 24hours? Since e dey gate-crash make enter eagles square too na
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Speaks On Tinubu’s Inauguration (VIDEO) by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2023
globalssasensor:

WATCH FULL VIDEO BELOW;

How many times he wan speak between 24hours? Since e dey gate-crash make enter eagles square too na..
Make e go see him mandate
Re: BREAKING: Peter Obi Speaks On Tinubu’s Inauguration (VIDEO) by Generation1: 8:19am On May 29, 2023
Those who want to listen to him can do so …… is not relevant this moment,

(1) (Reply)

Why Prof Yakubu Mahmud & Tinubu Deserve Jail Term If Found Culpable / If “lagos Belongs To Yorubas” Then Why Is The Establishment Fighting Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra Boy To Represent Nigeria At Global Chemistry Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.