Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

I'm Going To Deactivate This My Profile - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Going To Deactivate This My Profile (483 Views)

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me / Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account / Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going To Deactivate This My Profile by BuhariAdvocate: 8:51am On May 29, 2023
After the 8 years of our administration I think it's a normal thing to take some rest. In the last 8 years of our administration the country has experienced some level of development in both agriculture and infrastructure.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Going To Deactivate This My Profile by Abdul05: 8:58am On May 29, 2023
Change it to renew hope..good
Re: I'm Going To Deactivate This My Profile by Zionmdde: 9:03am On May 29, 2023
In the 8yrs of intense buhari defense, can please let us 4 ways Buhari's government impacted your person life
Re: I'm Going To Deactivate This My Profile by Nobody: 9:04am On May 29, 2023
angry What ever happens to loyalty... If you deactivate it we will still everything you wrote.
Re: I'm Going To Deactivate This My Profile by Zionmdde: 9:05am On May 29, 2023
Abdul05:
Aside coming from ur tribe, can you list 4 ways u expect the so called renewed hope era to impact ur life on a personal level

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Deactivate This My Profile by Akungitit: 9:27am On May 29, 2023
Deactivate and use the lagoon.
Re: I'm Going To Deactivate This My Profile by BuhariAdvocate: 10:25am On May 29, 2023
Please correct yourself.
Zionmdde:
In the 8yrs of intense buhari defense, can please let us 4 ways Buhari's government impacted your person life
Re: I'm Going To Deactivate This My Profile by BuhariAdvocate: 10:26am On May 29, 2023
That is nice suggestion.
Abdul05:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Going To Deactivate This My Profile by Zionmdde: 10:37am On May 29, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Please correct yourself.
Am not here for that
Kindly answer the question
Re: I'm Going To Deactivate This My Profile by SHINJA: 10:52am On May 29, 2023
Advocate of nonsense....

(1) (Reply)

My Ranking Of All Enugu Govs From 1979 To 2023 / Edo Govt’s Free Wi-fi Service 'll Provide 24-hour Internet Connectivity / Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.