Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground (43081 Views)

Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) / Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) / Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Christistruth03: 12:18pm On May 29, 2023
grin
easyvibezupdate:
Watch Bola Tinubu takes His Oaths of Office, Promise to Serve The People

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8rV62ifHE4

Please 🙏 support me by SUBSCRIBING to my channel. Thanks

God Bless Nigeria and all the lovers of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qcgYEejw2s
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by renderme: 12:19pm On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Hmmmm....Kano politics

My own be say 2015-2023 is different from 2023-2031. For every GBAS, there must a corresponding GBOS. Yorubas are not Northerners that you lots can bully online and on media spaces without getting an equal and appropriate rebuttal. If you love us, we love you. If you hate us, we hate you. If you yab us, we yab you. If you support us, we support you. Ceteris Paribus
Okay. I’m a Yoruba supporting BAT but You sound like a broken record now. Be knowing when to post repitive propaganda. The one youve done for today don reach.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Pakman: 12:20pm On May 29, 2023
Sanusi lamido is a better fit for that seat. When he was there he always burst the bubble of those self-serving northern elites and politicians.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by caracas: 12:23pm On May 29, 2023
beerfraud:
How come ipob terrorists gained entrance to Sani Abacha stadium?
I don’t know why this ppl are everywhere, even in your family ipob are there ….
Truly Nigeria is dead without IPOB…..
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Entrepreneurrr: 12:24pm On May 29, 2023
Lols. They prefer Sunusi

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Ajisebioyolaari: 12:25pm On May 29, 2023
renderme:

Okay. I’m a Yoruba supporting BAT but You sound like a broken record now. Be knowing when to post propaganda.
You are mad for quoting me. I mention your papa name? Infact, you must be very stupid. All the adult male in your family are sounding like a broken record.
Go to twitter and see how Omoluabis are being insulted, cursed and degraded for aligning with ABAT.

I dare to say if you are Yoruba, then you are part of the bastard ones. The "I am Yoruba but" crew. That gives a description of their father's house with their left hand.

Wo bí, tí o bá tún quote mi, kò ní ragbaá fún e àti àwon tó ni é

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by GetSenseNow: 12:28pm On May 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:
grin
See face like shĂ­t grin
Why dem no go boo am grin grin grin

The one wey they sweet me pass na this portrait grin
That all pĂ­gs, Cows, children of hate and PERDITION must hang in their official spaces for the next 8 YEARS whether they like it or not grin grin grin
Buhari's poster has hung in offices, how has the North benefited from it.

There's something baffling about you guys' selective amnesia; Tinubu is an old and ailing man. I'm not wishing him death, but what if he passes within 1 or 2 years of his tenure, do you guys ever wonder what'll happen after that?

Honestly, I pity the Yoruba tribe. When Shettima takes over, Boko Haram (who the Yoruba media baptised as Bandits) will emerge from their haitus in the forests, what do you think will happen to your hinterlands then?

You guys don't seem to think past the immediate
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Goldenchyke(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2023
Why naaaa?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by renderme: 12:40pm On May 29, 2023
Pakman:
Sanusi lamido is a better fit for that seat. When he was there he always burst the bubble of those self-serving northern elites and politicians.

I know the Emir seat is SLS life dream because of the way his father was exiled. But he’s too educated and opinionated for that post tbh.

If the Ooni of Ife was commenting on politicians policies in the SW, knowing he has influence with the people, politicians would have an issue wt him too and tell him to focus on his duties. Ecspecially if one person thinks it’s favoring his opponent, even if he’s just being factual. Let’s be honest.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Realist777: 12:57pm On May 29, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

You're going mad without realising it smiley go seek help
Lol, no mind am
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:06pm On May 29, 2023
Sanusii is coming back to clear his mandate,his stool grin
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by MisterBanny(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2023
Sleekfingers:

They don't like the Emir .they want Sanusi

Oh! I see.....
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by coputa(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2023
sonature1:
Sanusi should join politics and leave traditional institutions for people like the current Emir of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero. Sanusi carries the hope and aspiration of a progressive Northern Nigeria.
Imagine Sanusi lamido,left CBN to become an emir, that was a wrong decision.He should learn from Soludo.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by nick50(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2023
Can someone remind me the duties of an emir?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by callmevirus(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2023
beerfraud:

Change your dealer his crystal myth is no longer good for you or just quit
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by asobo1: 1:23pm On May 29, 2023
Ganduje na coded man. He would have been given Apapa's treatment immediately after Abba gida gida had been inaugurated as governor of Kano state. Kano people na werey dem be oooh
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Charly68: 1:25pm On May 29, 2023
Why did they dishonour their leader.. I thought they have high sense of courtesy at that end..
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by EtinosaDLaw(m): 1:27pm On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Hmmmm....Kano politics

My own be say 2015-2023 is different from 2023-2031. For every GBAS, there must a corresponding GBOS. Yorubas are not Northerners that you lots can bully online and on media spaces without getting an equal and appropriate rebuttal. If you love us, we love you. If you hate us, we hate you. If you yab us, we yab you. If you support us, we support you. Ceteris Paribus

You're actually a very stupid fellow.
So if Tinubu does something wrong, we should all hail him to avoid "corresponding gbos" from one low-life degenerate with smelly armpits wearing shit-stained boxers?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Redoilbeta: 1:44pm On May 29, 2023
Sleekfingers:

They don't like the Emir .they want Sanusi
I think so.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Ajisebioyolaari: 2:00pm On May 29, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

You're actually a very stupid fellow.
So if Tinubu does something wrong, we should all hail him to avoid "corresponding gbos" from one low-life degenerate with smelly armpits wearing shit-stained boxers?
grin grin From your choice of words, I can tell how bile, embittered and frustrated you are. Guess what, you will live like that for the next 8 years. You'd either cope, commit suicide or relocate if you can afford it. The choice is yours, it's carte le blanc.

Meanwhile, have you resolved the corpse-drinking tradition that your women are subjected to and were protesting about last week? Na so your mama go take drink your papa corpse water. 🤮 Yuck!!!
How about the UGM that are conducting a mass population reduction in your region? Have you dealt with that? Should we talk about the perpetual abysmally low performing governors that your wise choices have always produced in your region?
What about the fact that your kinsmen are being arrested all over the world for drug trafficking? How many of the women used for baby factories have you liberated? Meanwhile, your women keep maltreating their nieces, nephews and cousins in the name of apprenticeship and househelp .NAPTIP is tired of you guys. What have you done about that?

If you haven't tried to salvage any of these situations above, I am proud to announce to you that you are a rabid dog that can only bark online spewing your bigotry and senseless unsolicited opinion everywhere like a virus.

Ogbeni, you are very very irrelevant both in Nigeria as a whole and on Nairaland as a cyber microcosm. Meanwhile your mother is a very stupid woman for birthing a dunce like you. Cheers wink
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by godofuck231: 2:11pm On May 29, 2023
Obi has done it , now tinubu is president , obi should be made his chief of staff , he gave Tinubu the chance , greedy igbo man
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2023
They'll blame it on Obidients. Just watch......
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by mshariff52(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2023
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Coolgent(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2023
beerfraud:

Kwankwaso is northern version of ipob
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Coolgent(m): 3:41pm On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:
What could have necessitated the act please? I condemn such act, it is gross disrespect for constituted authorities
Their only reason was Ganduje dethroned Sanusi and turbaned Aminu
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Keji1012(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2023
beerfraud:

Keep masturbating on Igbos name .

Yes I'm a Yoruba and I advocate for one Nigeria and not a tribal bigot like you.

Hatred will kill you soon
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Keji1012(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

I am aware of this. He was deposed to Nassarawa state at the time Ganduje sacked him. Now, does it mean The new Emir is not loved by his people??

Sanusi lamido sanusi might be reinstated..

Sincerely, Ganduje went too far

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Keji1012(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2023
LagosEmir:

Your mama supposed feed you with sniper instead of breast milk immediately she gave birth to you because you're obviously not going to be useful

He's useless like Nigeria economy grin
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Keji1012(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Hmmmm....Kano politics

Omo iya mi, no time

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:54pm On May 29, 2023
Keji1012:

Omo iya mi, no time
Gbayi joor, eyan nla. smiley
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Keji1012(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Gbayi joor, eyan nla. smiley

Alaiyenla.. ma fo omo iya mi Lori flambush
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Galadimabawa: 5:50pm On May 29, 2023
Does that kill with the sword, surely with the sword shell they Die.
A child who said they should give neck not lap of chicken meat to his father, when it get to his turn his own children will deny him the meat.
What goes around comes around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy / Why Is Ahmed Datti Not Pulling His Weight In Peter Obi's Campaign / Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.