Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground (43112 Views)

Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) / Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) / Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by grandstar(m): 6:25pm On May 29, 2023
beerfraud:
How come ipob terrorists gained entrance to Sani Abacha stadium?

Did you know that hè is first cousin's with Lamido Sanusi? Weird shit!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Ayatullah(m): 4:37am On May 30, 2023
If such acts continue under the new governor of Kano state at the instigation of Kwankwaso, then it is highly likely that Kano will unfortunately at a point witness a catastrophic tragedy as a state.

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by softwareman(m): 4:49am On May 30, 2023
Pakman:
Sanusi lamido is a better fit for that seat. When he was there he always burst the bubble of those self-serving northern elites and politicians.
But that is not the work of an emir.
What you described is the work of a SOCIAL CRITIC.
As emir, sanusi was a SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by gaskiyamagana: 5:13am On May 30, 2023
MisterBanny:
What could have necessitated the act please? I condemn such act, it is gross disrespect for constituted authorities
No, it is respect for wrongly constituted authority.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by gaskiyamagana: 5:16am On May 30, 2023
Ayatullah:
If such acts continue under the new governor of Kano state at the instigation of Kwankwaso, then it is highly likely that Kano will unfortunately at a point witness a catastrophic tragedy as a state.
Which catastrophic occur when Sanusi was wrongly removed ?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by gaskiyamagana: 5:18am On May 30, 2023
grandstar:

Did you know that hè is first cousin's with Lamido Sanusi? Weird shit!

Which first cousin that allowed politician to infiltrate their hereditary institution?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by gaskiyamagana: 5:21am On May 30, 2023
caracas:

I don’t know why this ppl are everywhere, even in your family ipob are there ….
Truly Nigeria is dead without IPOB…..
Chai, Ipob in someone family?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by gaskiyamagana: 5:25am On May 30, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Buhari's poster has hung in offices, how has the North benefited from it.

There's something baffling about you guys' selective amnesia; Tinubu is an old and ailing man. I'm not wishing him death, but what if he passes within 1 or 2 years of his tenure, do you guys ever wonder what'll happen after that?

Honestly, I pity the Yoruba tribe. When Shettima takes over, Boko Haram (who the Yoruba media baptised as Bandits) will emerge from their haitus in the forests, what do you think will happen to your hinterlands then?

You guys don't seem to think past the immediate
Obirodent sighted with dimensional wailing.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by gaskiyamagana: 5:32am On May 30, 2023
renderme:

I know the Emir seat is SLS life dream because of the way his father was exiled. But he’s too educated and opinionated for that post tbh.

If the Ooni of Ife was commenting on politicians policies in the SW, knowing he has influence with the people, politicians would have an issue wt him too and tell him to focus on his duties. Ecspecially if one person thinks it’s favoring his opponent, even if he’s just being factual. Let’s be honest.
On point. Even l don't wish Sanusi to accept reinstatement, he is too good to be caged or cornered by that redundant stool of King, Obi and Emir who, at any fucking time, are toy or coin to be toosed any how by 8yr power-tenure intoxication of just one of their subjects.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by Koralords: 5:34am On May 30, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
grin grin From your choice of words, I can tell how bile, embittered and frustrated you are. Guess what, you will live like that for the next 8 years. You'd either cope, commit suicide or relocate if you can afford it. The choice is yours, it's carte le blanc.

Meanwhile, have you resolved the corpse-drinking tradition that your women are subjected to and were protesting about last week? Na so your mama go take drink your papa corpse water. 🤮 Yuck!!!
How about the UGM that are conducting a mass population reduction in your region? Have you dealt with that? Should we talk about the perpetual abysmally low performing governors that your wise choices have always produced in your region?
What about the fact that your kinsmen are being arrested all over the world for drug trafficking? How many of the women used for baby factories have you liberated? Meanwhile, your women keep maltreating their nieces, nephews and cousins in the name of apprenticeship and househelp .NAPTIP is tired of you guys. What have you done about that?

If you haven't tried to salvage any of these situations above, I am proud to announce to you that you are a rabid dog that can only bark online spewing your bigotry and senseless unsolicited opinion everywhere like a virus.

Ogbeni, you are very very irrelevant both in Nigeria as a whole and on Nairaland as a cyber microcosm. Meanwhile your mother is a very stupid woman for birthing a dunce like you. Cheers wink
Bro Am a die hard tinubu supporter but please let’s be magnanimous in victory let’s move on,insha allah this new administration will favor all of us
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by GetSenseNow: 6:31am On May 30, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Obirodent sighted with dimensional wailing.
Call me Obidient, wailer or whatever you want but does it negate what I said?

I'm sure you already know
Re: Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground by 9jaRealist: 8:56am On May 30, 2023
MisterBanny:
What could have necessitated the act please? I condemn such act, it is gross disrespect for constituted authorities

Exactly! They should’ve showed him the upmost “respect” of dethroning him and banishing him instead…smh

Dude, these are free CITIZENS of a community expressing their opinion on the IMPOSITION of a leader on them.
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri / Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral / Why Is Ahmed Datti Not Pulling His Weight In Peter Obi's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.