Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled (71428 Views)

Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) / APC Choice For Senate President Unveiled...( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by ribbit: 10:43am On May 29, 2023
So handsome

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by clems88(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2023
Rubbish! Stolen mandate
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Shikena(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2023
New dawn
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Johans2023: 10:45am On May 29, 2023
He look like gorilla.
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Bonjelomo: 10:45am On May 29, 2023
GLory!!!
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Levels2(f): 10:45am On May 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Not my president 👎

This man below is who Nigerians voted for.

IGBOS voted for.

Nigerians already decided as we have passed this stage.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Chivisee: 10:46am On May 29, 2023
All eastern sewage pastors really cash out on their puntured brain in the east. tinubu will not be sworn in,he will be arrested on the day of inauguration and osibanjo they branded mere commisioner will now skip atiku second position,and handover to their pandora clown grin grin grin grin grin laugh wan kill me. is it those lizards that want to stop tinubu? pepper never pepper na melon wan pepper!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Shikena(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2023
Sholmakem:
Congratulations sir , may your time brings good fortune to me and my family 🙏
Amen! ... and to me and my family too! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Larryndelaw: 10:46am On May 29, 2023
xamuel17:
see his toilet face grin
You still taken your medicine. Oga train don. Go
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by FuckTheMod: 10:47am On May 29, 2023
when2:

Look at your level of reasoning, not above that of pigs and cows.
Or deh grin
Painment and frustration of a loser grin
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Electorate: 10:47am On May 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Beautiful cool cool

Even all pígs, Cows, Bastards, children of hate and PERDITION must hang this in their official spaces whether they like it or not for the next 8 YEARS grin grin grin grin

It will cause them nightmare and frustration grin grin grin

Below is the one I made fat back in January cool

I can see the future far more than all these USELESS THIEVES CALLING THEMSELVES PASTORS AND PROPHETS.

To all those BASTARDS that continues to abuse and wish our new lovely president and country evil and bad luck, MAY YOU ALL CONTINUE TO LABOUR IN VAIN.
AMEN.

You should be celebrating Tinubu today but it appears you are bitter, frustrated and pained at the same time, are you ok?

You still have 8 years to be defending Tinubu, you wont have any life to live except coming on nairaland to defend Tinubu without being paid and hungry, you see your life.
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by wahahlawahala: 10:47am On May 29, 2023
xamuel17:
see his toilet face grin
premium tears 😂
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Omenlon: 10:48am On May 29, 2023
xamuel17:
see his toilet face grin
you must put it in your office if you have any.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2023
PRESIDENT BOLA AHMED TINUBU!!! JAGABAN!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by aziaka111(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2023
I voted for obi but my spirit keep telling me that tinubu will be the best present Nigerian has ever produced

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly
it will get worse for you and your family. In my case, av been progressing and I would again, against all odds. But when you curse the land that you prayed to give you fruits, it will never being you anything of joy. You mad lots

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by grafixdon: 10:49am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by tnerro1(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2023
Yes ooo, better than that aboki that has been there for 8 wasted years
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Elliotwaveforec: 10:50am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly
This useless Binidiot and ex-convict is talking! EFCC will soon pick you up again and send you to 10 years in jail.
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by iTommysco: 10:50am On May 29, 2023
His not president yet take note
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Irupetepete: 10:50am On May 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Beautiful cool cool

Even all pígs, Cows, Bastards, children of hate and PERDITION must hang this in their official spaces whether they like it or not for the next 8 YEARS grin grin grin grin

It will cause them more nightmare and frustration grin grin grin

Below is the one I made far back in January cool

I can see the future far more than all these USELESS THIEVES CALLING THEMSELVES PASTORS AND PROPHETS.

To all those BASTARDS that continues to abuse and wish our new lovely president and country evil and bad luck, MAY YOU ALL CONTINUE TO LABOUR IN VAIN.
AMEN.
how can your life progress with so much hate and vile in you?
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by kelmicheal: 10:51am On May 29, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Tinubu is the most handsome president Nigeria ever had. See his sexy eyes and pink lips

Na this kind man you want as husband abi?
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Chrismania100: 10:52am On May 29, 2023
Ogboni, your president is like a sickle cell patient, he is not my president and can never be my president, anyone who dear hangs this murder fucker cocaine sniffing rigger picture in my office will not only be charged of felony,but will be sacked and sue for bringing bad luck to my business. Thiefnubuu portrait is too ugly to be hanged in my precious office wall.
We children of hate, hate to love what we hate.
The picture is better fit agbados kingdom in their envious tribalistic office.
*All you agbados, Keep drinking my precious tears,i am still sheding tears, you hear??*

FuckTheMod:
Beautiful cool cool

It will cause them nightmare and frustration grin grin grin

Below is the one I made fat back in January cool

AMEN.
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by FuckTheMod: 10:52am On May 29, 2023
Electorate:

You should be celebrating Tinubu today but it appears you are bitter, frustrated and pained at the same time, are you ok?

You still have 8 years to be defending Tinubu, you wont have any life to live except coming on nairaland to defend Tinubu without being paid and hungry, you see your life.
Lol
Or deh
Reaction of a frustrated and pained loser grin
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by texannaija: 10:52am On May 29, 2023
😂😂🙏🙏

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Backlaw406(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Tinubu is the most handsome president Nigeria ever had. See his sexy eyes and pink lips
You dey whine me ni
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by BidenDTrounced: 10:53am On May 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Beautiful cool cool

It will cause them more nightmare and frustration grin grin grin

Below is the one I made far back in January cool

AMEN.
Imagine what it looks like anytime my dear igbo Jews walk into thier governor's office in Anambra state grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Chrismania100: 10:53am On May 29, 2023
Ogboni, your president potrait is more like a sickle cell patient, he is not my president and can never be my president, anyone who dear hangs this murder fucker cocaine sniffing rigger picture in my office will not only be charged for felony,but will be sacked and sued for bringing bad luck to my business.
Thiefnubuu portrait is too ugly to be hanged in my precious 3D office wall,Lol.
*All you agbados, Keep drinking my precious tears,i am still sheding tears, you hear??*

nairavsdollars:
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by bibelo: 10:54am On May 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Not my president 👎

No wonder he came distant 3rd and mourning his defeat by wearing black...
For now Tinubu is Nigeria's president.who voted for him is irrelevant
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by FuckTheMod: 10:54am On May 29, 2023
Chrismania100:
Ogboni, your president is like a sickle cell patient, he is not my president and can never be my president, anyone who dear hangs this murder fucker cocaine sniffing rigger picture in my office will not only be charged of felony,but will be sacked and sue for bringing bad luck to my business. Thiefnubuu portrait is too ugly to be hanged in my precious office wall.

Lol
Expected reaction of a pained and frustrated loser grin
If dem born u well, no hang am and see what will happen grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by BidenDTrounced: 10:54am On May 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Not my president 👎

Continue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) / Hillary Clinton Tweets At Buhari, Says "Stop Killing ENDSARS Protesters" / EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.