Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled (71427 Views)

Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) / APC Choice For Senate President Unveiled...( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Chrismania100: 10:54am On May 29, 2023
Ogboni, your president potrait is more like a sickle cell patient, he is not my president and can never be my president, anyone who dear hangs this murder fucker cocaine sniffing rigger picture in my office will not only be charged for felony,but will be sacked and sued for bringing bad luck to my business.
Thiefnubuu portrait is too ugly to be hanged in my precious 3D office wall,Lol.
We children of hate, hate to love what we hate.
The picture is better fit agbados kingdom in their envious tribalistic office.
*All you agbados, Keep drinking my precious tears,i am still sheding tears, you hear??*

ribbit:
So handsome
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by FuckTheMod: 10:54am On May 29, 2023
Irupetepete:
how can your life progress with so much hate and vile in you?
Lol
See frustration cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Loadite01(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2023
Fool you think only your vote can make him won the election.
Penguin2:
Not my president 👎

This man below is who Nigerians voted for.
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Chrismania100: 10:56am On May 29, 2023
Ogboni,let me cry more harder.Your president potrait is more like a sickle cell patient, he is not my president and can never be my president, anyone who dear hangs this murder fucker cocaine sniffing rigger picture in my office will not only be charged for felony,but will be sacked and sued for bringing bad luck to my business.
*All you agbados, Keep drinking my precious tears,i am still sheding tears, you hear??*I am crying blood now

TheFacelessMan:

His excreta is greater than your entire lineage past, present and future COMBINED. grin grin grin

You can cry harder! grin
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Maryam1234(f): 10:56am On May 29, 2023
May Your reign bring blessings upon me and my family just as I had no regrets in the past administration I won't have any cause to weep but happiness in your administration.
God bless Nigeria!
We're better together!
God bless Ja'gabar Borgu!

I'm Anticipating a New Nigeria Already grin
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by kmaster007: 10:57am On May 29, 2023
Pepper dem
xamuel17:
see his toilet face grin
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by kasim155: 10:57am On May 29, 2023
Babachukwu:
He will be better than failed Buhari, but he stoled another man's mandate, let's see how fair judiciary will be.

The Judiciary will not be fair in this, mostly when it involve Presidential issues. Am not seeing the Judiciary delivery a fair judgement. This is Naija where Corruption is 95% high.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by twilliamx(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Not my president 👎

When they ask your children in school who the president is, tell them to write or say Peter Obi
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by NaijaCover(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by rolams(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Beautiful cool cool

Even all pígs, Cows, Bastards, children of hate and PERDITION must hang this in their official spaces whether they like it or not for the next 8 YEARS grin grin grin grin

It will cause them more nightmare and frustration grin grin grin

Below is the one I made far back in January cool

I can see the future far more than all these USELESS THIEVES CALLING THEMSELVES PASTORS AND PROPHETS.

To all those BASTARDS that continues to abuse and wish our new lovely president and country evil and bad luck, MAY YOU ALL CONTINUE TO LABOUR IN VAIN.
AMEN.

You don't need all these!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by thaoriginator: 10:58am On May 29, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Beautiful cool cool

Even all pígs, Cows, Bastards, children of hate and PERDITION must hang this in their official spaces whether they like it or not for the next 8 YEARS grin grin grin grin

It will cause them more nightmare and frustration grin grin grin

Below is the one I made far back in January cool

I can see the future far more than all these USELESS THIEVES CALLING THEMSELVES PASTORS AND PROPHETS.

To all those BASTARDS that continues to abuse and wish our new lovely president and country evil and bad luck, MAY YOU ALL CONTINUE TO LABOUR IN VAIN.
AMEN.
Our new darling Daddy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Chrismania100: 10:58am On May 29, 2023
Ogboni, your president potrait is more like a sickle cell patient, he is not my president and can never be my president, anyone who dear hangs this murder fucker cocaine sniffing rigger picture in my office will not only be charged for felony,but will be sacked and sued for bringing bad luck to my business.
*All you agbados, Keep drinking my precious tears,i am still sheding tears, you hear??*

blowjohn:

Yes o. Hang ur boxers and pants like u normally do.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:59am On May 29, 2023
Handsome man
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by maasoap(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Not my president 👎

Sadly for you, he came third. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by twilliamx(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2023
Pravedk:
Like play like play the joke now real

May the odds favour me and my soon to be wife

That's the spirit and I say a big Amen for you
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by maasoap(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2023
Chrismania100:

Just wailing and ranting here when you were supposed to go to Abuja and stop his inauguration.
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by thaoriginator: 11:00am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly
Shut the fūck up you bìtch ass nigga!! WTF are you yapping about, talking about some real nigga shit!

You nutn but a bloodclaat pūssyhole!!! cry
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by zinaunreal(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2023
Original monkey
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by BidenDTrounced: 11:01am On May 29, 2023
Johnjanrt:
cool
Obidients take note.
Since Obidients have allowed hate to take the better part of their existence. Their Torments have just begun.
I swear.
If the West/Obi had prevailed over Tinubu (a man after God's own heart), my dear igbo Jews (alongside their hollow brained intellectually stunted compatriots) would have suffocated us today.
I keep seeing the tears of these rascals (I no fit describe the way the thing dey sweet me 4 body)...
Agbadorians dey rep.

Okuta people have started taking coping classes grin

Coping 101
Go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon grin
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by SaintLucia: 11:02am On May 29, 2023
Chrismania100:

Yes daddy thank you no vex is a religion war grin
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by ribbit: 11:02am On May 29, 2023
Chrismania100:

cry more

Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Johnjanrt: 11:03am On May 29, 2023
BidenDTrounced:

I swear.
If the West/Obi had prevailed over Tinubu (a man after God's own heart), my dear igbo Jews (alongside their hollow brained intellectually stunted compatriots) would have suffocated us today.
I keep seeing the tears of these rascals (I no fit describe the way the thing dey sweet me 4 body)...
Agbadorians dey rep.

Okuta people have started taking coping classes grin

Coping 101
Go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon grin

grin cheesy
Them go see something
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by fabolouz1(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2023
Dare to dream and work towards it.
May Nigeria witness exponetial growth in all human endeavours.
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by willibounce1(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2023
xamuel17:
see his toilet face grin

Eyaa, ndi ipob, sorry! Ndo! Wanyo wanyo dey cry. It's gonna be 8 years of severe pains and teeth gnashing for you hateful ipon animals.
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2023
xamuel17:
see his toilet face grin

Hahahahahahahaha. Which one be toilet face again? Lol......I don't know where some of you learnt this badmouth from...lol
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Freethinker87: 11:04am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

The masses voted for Peter Obi but the mandate was robbed. Why blame the masses? At least Nigerians got it right this time.
The stolen mandate will be recovered.
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Not my president 👎

I love this pic. Lemme use it on my Facebook asap
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by FuckTheMod: 11:05am On May 29, 2023
rolams:

You don't need all these!

I need it o
You know our abuse dem dey rain on our darling daddy? angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by willibounce1(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Not my president 👎

You can go and reclaim his manhood at upper iweka and open your apku stinky a.s.s for him so he phuck you till you bleed to death. I heard anambra men love phucking a.nus. grin give yours to your online president grin
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:06am On May 29, 2023
Stanislause94:
Opollo eye grin
Drug sniffing baron
receive senses in Jesus mighty name
Re: Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:08am On May 29, 2023
Okiton:
angry

I won't dare hang this rubbish on my wall

This thing may cause bad luck in ur place of work
You are a bad luck yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) / Hillary Clinton Tweets At Buhari, Says "Stop Killing ENDSARS Protesters" / Army Launches ‘Crocodile Smile’ As #EndSARS Protests Spread To More Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.