Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. (993 Views)

David Hundeyin Shares Tinubu’s Sworn Affidavit & It Is Trending / The 14th And The 16th Presidents Of Nigeria (Photo) / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by seunmsg(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has been sworn in as the 16th president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. To God be the glory.

Mynd44 nlfpmod

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by Agbadocassava: 10:41am On May 29, 2023
May his reign Favors me and my family

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by BRIMBRAM: 10:41am On May 29, 2023
grin
taylor88 where are those who say GOD FORBID. Princeoflagos I ask you too. Has the God of Peter Obi not put you all to shame penguin2?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by thesicilian: 10:41am On May 29, 2023
"Tinubu will not be sworn in"
grin grin grin

You know that dying minutes in injury time of a cup final and your team is losing by 3-0 but you're somehow hoping that a miracle equaliser can still happen? I'm sure that's how obidients felt. They must have been wishing for a sniper to take out the president elect and his vice at the last minute grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by N3TRAL: 10:41am On May 29, 2023
Today is my happiest day of the year yet.

Very soon I will enjoy the level of fulfilment and accomplishment that Tinubu experienced this morning in my endeavor.

I declare to the universe and existence that I will be victorious and successful henceforth. This administration will turn my life around for the better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by Christistruth03: 10:41am On May 29, 2023
You are all Invited

There are mountains of Pounded and Egusi Soup to be demolished

God Bless Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qcgYEejw2s

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by AdesegunSanni89: 10:41am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations Mr President. May God guide your path to success and make Nigeria great again

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by madridguy(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2023
Alhamdulilah. Congratulations President Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2023
Stolen mandate. Will only be president to the minority who voted for him.

Corrupt nation, corrupt judicial system.

Nah Stockholm syndrome dey worry many Nigerians.

I wish you all a Batified tenure.
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by solmusdesigns: 10:42am On May 29, 2023
cool
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by MisterBanny(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2023
Yes o.
It's a new dawn already.
The beginning of a better and greater Nigeria.
We are on the path to Economic recovery and prosperity.

Pls check on Peter OBI today, check on all OBIDIENTS. They are sad, depressed and devastated. Pls check their blood pressure, console them. Let OBI wait till 2029 after Shettima would have completed his 8year tenure since Tinubu will likely handover to him
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by inoki247: 10:43am On May 29, 2023
Alll the online warrior av gone into hiding observing Monday sit at home....

This life Focus on ur dream Let your haters keep hating cos derr is no cure for hate, Let them call you different name still no look dere side....

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by StrikeBack(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2023
Some people will cry blood today

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by Tinubuagbado: 10:43am On May 29, 2023
Yoruba' President.

Tinubu is not my President.

No apologies
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by Ttalk: 10:44am On May 29, 2023
We thank God, our efforts didn't end in vain, with Tinubu Nigeria shall be great
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by SleekyP(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2023
President Ahmed Bola Tinubu GCFR #Tinubu2032 😁😁
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by Resurrection212: 10:45am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations Nigerians.
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by apache4: 10:45am On May 29, 2023
End time
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by LivingSage: 10:45am On May 29, 2023
We're all Happy to welcome our new President.

As an OBIdient, I've let go my biles and bitterness against the New president and Nigeria as a whole.
I'm now born again.

Hopefully my fellow OBIdient also do away with their hatered and emotional bitterness.

May Nigeria succeed.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by Theworldisvanity: 10:45am On May 29, 2023
I hope you are taller than you were yesterday
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by seunmsg(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2023
It’s the dawn of a new era in Nigeria. The Bola Ahmed Tinubu era. We pray for the success of the country and the president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by Moneywirer: 10:47am On May 29, 2023
F
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by Gajagojo: 10:49am On May 29, 2023
Tinubuagbado:
Yoruba' President.

Tinubu is not my President.

No apologies

AEDPDEDSU
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by Iamgrey5(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2023
We thank God the creator of heaven and earth.
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by MrMystrO(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2023
Meanwhile,

Peter obi is being sworn in as President of Twitter grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by abhosts(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2023
Is the number 16 jersey not meant for Tunde Bakare?
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by Agbadocassava: 10:50am On May 29, 2023
StrikeBack:
Some people will cry blood today

Crying is allowed
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by kayusely70(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2023
Agbadocassava:
May his reign Favors me and my family
Amen and me too!!!!!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by Samunique(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2023
Congrats to him grin

Meanwhile, the last farewell of Ex president Buhari to Nigerians was to compare them with his cows while the world was watching.... undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by Ofemannnu: 10:55am On May 29, 2023
seunmsg:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has been sworn in as the 16th president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. To God be the glory.

Mynd44 nlfpmod

Blessings.Blessings.Blessings will be the portion of all Nigerians home and abroad.
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by BRIMBRAM: 10:56am On May 29, 2023
Toks2008:
Stolen mandate. Will only be president to the minority who voted for him.

Corrupt nation, corrupt judicial system.

Nah Stockholm syndrome dey worry many Nigerians.

I wish you all a Batified tenure.

grin hahahaha lol ...... funny boy. Toks2008 that Christian prayer at the inauguration, was it made by a fake pastor? grin
Re: Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by Cassandraloius: 11:05am On May 29, 2023
Pls read carefully before you mention anything on my comment.
Congratulations to Him and His family Members!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo’s Bombshell: My Men Employed By FG In Charge Of Abuja-kaduna Securi / Witnesses Absent As Inec’s Defence Of Tinubu’s Victory Starts On Shaky Note. / Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.