Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu (16156 Views)

Zambian President On Work Culture - Serve The People Over Personal Interests / How Personal Interests Fuel PDP Crisis Ahead 2023 / Obasanjo: As President I Didn't Pursue Personal Interests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by MisterBanny(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my question

How do "we all nigerians" believe in his capacity?

There's no difference between you and the stubborn, adamant Buhari
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by longview007: 11:07am On May 29, 2023
All we want is good governance in Nigeria.

May God lead your government and influence every decision you will take.
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:07am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

There's no difference between you and the stubborn, adamant Buhari

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by Emperor002: 11:08am On May 29, 2023
Obi is coming
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:09am On May 29, 2023
longview007:

Is it God that voted for Tinubu? Isxthat how God goes about influencing government decisions? If he does that, why is Nigeria were it is?
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by MisterBanny(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

I leave you to God
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:10am On May 29, 2023
longview007:

If you praying, that means you aren't sure that Tinubus govt can provide good governance
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by candygist: 11:10am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

You done pity your family members finish? Ode.

1 Like

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by almarthins(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Biggest lie
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:11am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

I leave you to God

Are you saying that you have no idea How "we all nigerians" believe in Tinubus capacity?

1 Like

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by aloma007(m): 11:12am On May 29, 2023
costandi:
No need to swear oga. Just return the mandate you stole.
grin
Pele o
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by almarthins(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:
Yes, we all Nigerians believe in your capacity. You exude competence. You will deliver. Keep pressing the necks of OBI Pandora and his gullible supporters. We derive please in seeing them cry

Excluding me, so it is not all.
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by MisterBanny(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Are you saying that you have no idea How "we all nigerians" believe in Tinubus capacity?

Send me 10k pls
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by MisterBanny(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2023
almarthins:

Excluding me, so it is not all.

But you're inconsequential sir
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:14am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

Send me 10k pls

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by MisterBanny(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

You don't have it?
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by Ebubu2: 11:15am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly
stop spamming this everywhere
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by imohimoh12: 11:15am On May 29, 2023
Its about to get worse for you .... speak for yourself

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

1 Like

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:16am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

You don't have it?

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by lanshizzy(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

you no Dey tire
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by MisterBanny(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

You don't deserve my response bro. I thought you were a sensible Nigerian
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by aycorporat(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

This verse continues to sound like a broken record.

Tinubu has come to stay
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by Femmyfamous4u(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

You're a fool then if it takes a south African to tell you this.

1 Like

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by almarthins(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

But you're inconsequential sir

Just as you are inconsequential. Your vote alone didn't put him in. The word "all " means not a single one left out. So how can you say all in country like Nigeria. Do you mean there was no opposition? You should have said many Nigerians believe in you.
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:19am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

You don't deserve my response bro. I thought you were a sensible Nigerian

It still doesn't answer the question.

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by HayB100(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

You and your south South African dey mad, nobody gives a Bleep about una, cry more, las las, you go dey alright 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by dietsono(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

But why this idiot just dey copy and paste for every thread on this platform?
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by CyberWolf: 11:23am On May 29, 2023
Congrats, looking forward to positive and consistent policies that will enhance ease of doing business.
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:
Yes, we all Nigerians believe in your capacity. You exude competence. You will deliver. Keep pressing the necks of OBI Pandora and his gullible supporters. We derive please in seeing them cry
Enough of all this tribalism bro. Its very unnecessary.

What we need right now is to hope and pray that BAT's regime will prove doubters wrong and turn the country's fortunes around.

Let's consider those that are after the interest of the country who are only doubting his performance and not because they despise him.

Let's stop acting like kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Don’t Accept Gifts From People" - Aisha Buhari / Maina’s Recall Was Grand Conspiracy Against Buhari – Human Rights Lawyer, / Quotable Quotes From Dame Patient Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.