Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) (35741 Views)

The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off / Lagos Was Bankrupt When Tinubu Took Over In 1999 - Gov. Sanwo Olu / President Buhari Taking The Oath Of Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Sablexxxtoons: 11:18am On May 29, 2023
H8ters choke in your hate

Over my dead body crew ..goan buy sniper now before it becomes scarce

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by lafiagi007: 11:18am On May 29, 2023
I dey wait for the arrest, according to one False prophet.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Obasempiree(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2023
nairavsdollars:
I thought a pastor saw a vision that he will be arrested today
All fake
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by ebenholer2(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
Nigeria! ...A cursed nation with so much corruption.
follow BUHARI go Niger pls...melancholic people
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by ennygr8: 11:20am On May 29, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf98DOIxacA
See tone, see ascent, Congratulations my President. God will surely help you to discharge your duties

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Obasempiree(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2023
lafiagi007:
I dey wait for the arrest, according to one False prophet.
Fake people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Buhari and Tinubu really plan this thing well since 2011

That is because Jonathan a weak man from south south was in power. Why didn't they plan it when obasanjo was there? Dem born them well grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by fellom(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2023
see let me tell you na malaria most of those pastors/prophets get no be vision them see. sick people everywhere,
nairavsdollars:
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Akungitit: 11:22am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to President Tinubu, the master planner, the man who knew he will be president.
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by TheAlchemist: 11:23am On May 29, 2023
The rain stopped then it started again, surely a good sign for President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Showers of blessings in Lagos, Abuja and other States. NIgeria will surely be fertile and green under his tenure.... Bookmark this page.
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Resurrection212: 11:23am On May 29, 2023
This ode again we are still in may yet you are cryingforsalary I guess you don't have saving when dirty igbo smoker this administration will never favor you like you said there.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by spencekat(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2023
nairavsdollars:
A pastor can't be God
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Segzy19: 11:24am On May 29, 2023
Those idiots who kept saying Tinubu will not be sworn in today can now rest.

Yet I was warning them that they were gradually running mental...

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will do well by God's grace. Amen!
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Pityoobi: 11:24am On May 29, 2023
grin
Chrismania100:

Ogboni, your president potrait is more like a sickle cell patient, he is not my president and can never be my president, anyone who dear hangs this murder fucker cocaine sniffing rigger picture in my office will not only be charged for felony,but will be sacked and sued for bringing bad luck to my business.
Thiefnubuu portrait is too ugly to be hanged in my precious 3D office wall,Lol.
We children of hate, hate to love what we hate.
The picture is better fit agbados kingdom in their envious tribalistic office.
*All you agbados, Keep drinking my precious tears,i am still sheding tears, you hear??*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The thing pain am reach bone. Na celebration mode we dey now...so you can continue with your mourning. Ogbeni go and rest, you and your people are no longer making any sense at all. You time of sensibility has expired. Stop troubling us! HAPPY MOURNING!

Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by olawumi765(f): 11:24am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to good citizens of Nigeria
God bless Bola Shetima
God bless Nigeria 🙏
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2023
Congrats President Tinubu
Ur govt will favour me and millions of Nigerians
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Pakman: 11:25am On May 29, 2023
If you live outside the shores of Nigeria and you travelled back into the country to vote after being assured of the usefulness of the BVAS, please never you ever stress yourself to do that again. NIGERIA IS OFFICIALLY A FAILED STATE FROM TODAY.

The bandits and other terrorists are sharpening their weapons and will resume full assault from where they stopped. If you live on the middle belt, make sure you are ready with your own guns and weapons.

What has happened before will be a child's play compared to the avalanche that is coming.
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by themanderon: 11:25am On May 29, 2023
It is finished. A questionable character is made president. What are we to expect again from Nigeria? Maybe an MC Oluomo presidency someday. What a people, what country.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by babtoundey(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

Always clarify it. It's about getting worse for you and your family, as Nigerians. Stop injecting your toxicity on people's life. Nobody cares for you and your bitterness.

Obviously, you don't pray that anything works. But it will be good for you to personalize the woes you want and pray for
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Ewaochesamco: 11:25am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to JAGABAN of African! I wish him and successful tenure!!
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 11:25am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Power can be earned, and power can be seized. Nothing is free, for freedom is an illusion to make the docile complacent. A new chapter of lessons learnt.

Now, shall we re-structure Nigeria and let each federating unit compete for greater good of their peoples.
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by jaymichael(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2023
zinaunreal:
Drug Baron
We like him like that✌️♾️♾️
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by alimaxion: 11:26am On May 29, 2023
nairavsdollars:

I de wait too 🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Bashirkareem31: 11:26am On May 29, 2023
Obakoolex:
Please check on any obidents near you.... please save a life today.

We heard there's no more sniper available in the market.
demand is far more than supply cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Wackojacko20(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2023
Renewed hope
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:26am On May 29, 2023
Now, let the retirement of some security personnel begin.
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Senator777: 11:27am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

For you and your family. All you just said here shall go back to your head.

It shall be better and prosperous for Nigeria
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by BJanta: 11:29am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Shows how retarded you are if someone from South Africa would feed you with falsehood about your country and where you live, and you will believe it as if it's the Gospel truth. So you Ibos don't consult your fake pastors again for their fake prophecies it's now South African drug peddlers like all Ibos you're contacting for predictions?The total and the irreversible failure of a race.
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Benwallt(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2023
nairavsdollars:

Elede or Enenche even said he will not wake up today. Even Satan can't demystified Tinubu. The man is pure .
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by yemi1504: 11:31am On May 29, 2023
Manny21:
See transient and dynamic nature of power. Tinubu went from president-elected to president and commander in chief of armed forces within seconds. Igba o lo bi orere

Abi. Survived 8 years of Buhari's shege, e no easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TRIBUTE: Abu Ali, Lt Col Who ‘doesn’t Brag’ But Is Killing Off Boko Haram / Buhari Appoints Nelson Braimbraifa As NDDC Acting MD / Photos Of Bukola Saraki With David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.