Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) (35735 Views)

The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off / Lagos Was Bankrupt When Tinubu Took Over In 1999 - Gov. Sanwo Olu / President Buhari Taking The Oath Of Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by rahmontech(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

Go rest and smoke your weed in peace. We nor send your papa
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:32am On May 29, 2023
Obakoolex:
Please check on any obidents near you.... please save a life today.

We heard there's no more sniper available in the market.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are all in indefinitely hibernation
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Houseontherock1: 11:33am On May 29, 2023
Obakoolex:

One is right here, crying grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by 2016easy2017: 11:33am On May 29, 2023
If you survived Buhari's 8 yrs rule.
Go to this nairaland topic to mark your register and thank your LORD

https://www.nairaland.com/7707257/survive-buharis-govt-please-raise#123440588
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by dondodo: 11:33am On May 29, 2023
Obi is coming
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by chidiokay: 11:33am On May 29, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

I swear boss u re right.the masses are the problem of this country.Take nairaland for example,see the number of youths that wants him to be president just cox they don't want a particular tribe to rule,for them it's better to be suffering and smiling.My happiness is that the rain will fall on everyone's roof

You guys are pathetic, i was watching AIT these morning and the analyst were talking about some policies, everyone one of them just had to give it to Tinubu, this man had implemented policies even Nigerians found Twitter and they are still precedent in todays national reform.
Stupidity is when you think It is Only Peter Obi that can fix Nigeria even when is resumed & records are not convincing, Between someone that handled a cosmopolitan Lagos and someone that handled a igbo based Anambra ... You think electing Tinubu is all about tribal or interest then you are not being sincere with yourself.

Peter Obi records can not out match any of the governors Tinubu as given to Lagos.
Or is it Atiku, that has no single legacy or policy to his Name.
IF Tinubu is the same man we knew then Nigeria is in for a turn aeound ... Capitalist optimum is my sure prediction.
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by victorsola: 11:34am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly
this is not the first time we are having delays so no make nonsense talk for here.
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Christistruth03: 11:35am On May 29, 2023
God Bless Nigeria and all the lovers of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qcgYEejw2s

Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2023
zinaunreal:
Drug Baron

Go and check the identity of Nigerians in the prisons jailed for drugs all over the world before commenting.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Christistruth03: 11:36am On May 29, 2023
Obakoolex:

God Bless Nigeria and all the lovers of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qcgYEejw2s
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by imagrg(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2023
A set-up most gullible Nigerians would later regret.
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Globad(f): 11:37am On May 29, 2023
nairavsdollars:
I thought a pastor saw a vision that he will be arrested today

Stupid pastors

Mumu followers
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by clearcrystal: 11:37am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

What you wish Nigeria will be for you and your household alone.
It shall be well with Nigeria
It will be well the the administration of Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Mariezaza1(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2023
soberdrunk:
10 million naira giveaway today, to qualify you must state what President Bola had for breakfast today....... angry
Agbado
Oya credit me sharp
Opay
Even if it's 1k
Thanks in advance
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by ejimatic: 11:44am On May 29, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf98DOIxacA
I hereby congratulate you on yiur assumption of duty today as the 16th Nigerian president
As you take up the ledearship mantle today,please note the following;
1. Nigerians are suffering (Ara n kan gbogbo wa!)
2 Focus on human development .The past government scored zero in this area
3 Open our land boders
4 Make masses happy
5 Create job opportunities
6 Improve on our security
7. Check Fulani excesses...Enough is enough
8 Don't waste our regime as OBJ did
9 Strengthen the value of our naira
10 Reduce inflation rate and cost of basic necessities

This is another Yoruba regime,use it well!
Congrats Nigerians!
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by BENEAMATA: 11:44am On May 29, 2023
Obakoolex:

we hoarded all the snipers in the market .It's the least we can do for them .Any one IPOBIDIENT you didn't hear from , then you'll have to check the rivers . . . . . .
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by just4fun(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2023
All I can say is let God take control....

A peaceful and Progressive country is all I want.
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by frankblinkz(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Baba all man for himself now,Japa thing's.....The worst government is about to kick off, Nigerians never learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Traplord09: 11:50am On May 29, 2023
longview007:
All we want is good governance in Nigeria.

May God lead your government and influence every decision you will take.

Make I 😂😂😂 and wait for next update..
Southwest go ba like there man no remember them ..
Let me have 🪑🪑 and see how it we come to pass
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by gabbasin: 11:51am On May 29, 2023
Fait accompli
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Baatunde(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2023
And that man from that so called 'particular tribe' has been anointed by God via your fake pastors? They have seen fake visions from their god that only that man from that particular tribe will turn Nigeria around? Una kukuma don dey call Nigeria zoo before, so no one here is actually surprised that you and your cohorts are praying for Nigeria to continue to fail but guess what, good things are beginning to happen already. A refinery has just been commissioned, another one is under construction in Akwa Ibom scheduled to be commissioned in two years time, second Niger Bridge has been commissioned to allow you and your people connect with the 'zoo', a wonderful Ibo man who still believe in the Nigeria project has built a world class medical facility in Portharcourt, several infrastructural projects are ongoing in various parts of Nigeria, so we have faith in God and we pray for this Nation to succeed. You can continue to moan and rant and curse but God is not like you... the Almighty can use anyone to do his good work and we sincerely believe that he has decided to use BAT this time around....because despite all the obstacles and the threats and the shenanigans of Obidients, than man has just been sworn in . I know it is very difficult to swallow but you sef must surely know that your candidate did not and never won this last election and all the technicalities you have taken to tribunal will surely be thrown out without prejudice.

A word is enough for the wise , please take the hands of fellowship and join us to build a better Nigeria.....Long Live the Federal Republic of NIgeria, Long Live the President and Commander-in -Chief, Bola Ahmed TInubu

Dyfynezz12:

I swear boss u re right.the masses are the problem of this country.Take nairaland for example,see the number of youths that wants him to be president just cox they don't want a particular tribe to rule,for them it's better to be suffering and smiling.My happiness is that the rain will fall on everyone's roof

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by XAUBulls: 11:52am On May 29, 2023
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Flangelo12: 11:52am On May 29, 2023
tj4blues:
may his reign bring peace and prosperity

Some people don't even want to say Amen to this prayer.

They are more interested in him failing than their lives profiting from his rulership.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Alpharey: 11:52am On May 29, 2023
Obakoolex:

Story. Anyhow them cook the beans na all of us go still chopp am. You are nobody, so swerve.
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Go and check the identity of Nigerians in the prisons jailed for drugs all over the world before commenting.
..I'm sure your father is among the prisoners too
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by BENEAMATA: 11:54am On May 29, 2023
By the way , any ghanaian reading this should say high to BODE " achaempua " GEORGE for me over there in ghana ( he is there already , right ? ) .charlie tell him to take as long as he wants , we don't miss him . cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 11:56am On May 29, 2023
Alpharey:

Story. Anyhow them cook the beans na all of us go still chopp am. You are nobody, so swerve.
Na you con be somebody ndi Ara.

The beans shall be sweet for me and my household and all lovers of Nigeria, but might be sour for you and yours because that's your expectations
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by wumi2017(f): 11:56am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations o,,igba yin a TUwa lara
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by talk2rotman(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

As a man thinketh in his heart so he is.
It shall be unto you whatever you think of the administration and believed. If u believe its kicking on a bad note and it's gonna be a bad administration so be it for u..and if u believe its gonna be a good time so be it for u. Nigeria is bigger than an individual thought.
Even in the time of pharaoh, some still benefited.
So be mindful of what u wish for
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2023
This man no quick become president.
Re: The Moment Bola Tinubu Took The Oath Of Office As President (Video) by Tom1960: 11:59am On May 29, 2023
May Tinubu's reign favour everybody.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before They Tarnish Reverend Father Matthew Hassan Kukah... / Enugu 2019: Fear In Government House As Gov. Ugwuanyi Loses Control To Nnamani / Check Out This APC Plane *jirgin Chanji*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.