Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) (28255 Views)

President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability / Charles Soludo's Inaugural Address As Anambra State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2023
[/quote] grin[quote author=chisomkachy post=123443389]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGA5grLf0hE

Obi right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by MrAgbako: 1:53pm On May 29, 2023
Sharara lo oju ota! Igbos Zombies how market?😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by juman(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2023
We catch it.
We caught the presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by Christistruth03: 1:54pm On May 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The most brilliant President Nigeria has ever produced.

God Bless Nigeria , President Tinubu and all the lovers of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qcgYEejw2s

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by juman(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubu will do well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by od4life(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2023
May this new regime in Nigeria favour me and my family in Jesus Name. Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by Sweetvie: 2:07pm On May 29, 2023
Impressive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by BidenDTrounced: 2:10pm On May 29, 2023
sharpwriter:
His speech is brilliant and mostly offhand.... The man sabi book.
My Nigeria is in safe hands.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by BidenDTrounced: 2:12pm On May 29, 2023
EJIOGBENIMI:
Your excellency, Mr president, My president, May your tenure favours me and my family. Igba yin a tu wa lara.
Amin o.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 2:12pm On May 29, 2023
sharpwriter:
you think it's easy to be chattered accountant?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by BidenDTrounced: 2:13pm On May 29, 2023
ComptonGee:
He who is still hating at this point should just go and die grin
grin
Lagos lagoon
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by enemyofprogress: 2:14pm On May 29, 2023
Interestingly, what Ibori was not able to achieve in 2007 and 2010, Tinubu has been able to accomplish in 2023 through strategic alliances, patience, subterfuge, wealth accumulation, and deployment of money to buy up political patronage, votes, election officials, neutralize all vestiges of opposition, and bypass every institutional challenge. Many individuals with questionable pasts in crime, particularly in the United States now hold strategic positions of authority in Nigeria, and their rise could be credited to him.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by BidenDTrounced: 2:14pm On May 29, 2023
saintopus:

Fantastic piece!!!
It brought tears of joy to my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by Psady(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2023
sharpwriter:
U see that useless obidient movement they masterminded mischievous lies and spread false messages about this man to make him look so bad and unmarketable ,all for a sit at aso rock.fasten your seatbelt and watch mind blowing strategy that will turn things economically for our dear country .I choose not to follow the crowd but choose from results, tested and workable candidate, not noisy chants with no proven records , we are not in Alaba ,ladipo or main market Onitsha that sell a product with aggressive approach.we are learned people and Nigerians (smarter) . How dare you force a Obi against a proven Tinubu , their format was weak , first it was age , later drug dealer,health issue etc. We will subdue their wicked approach and win the gullible followers that fell to their trick.

7 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by VIKTO83(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2023
If you look inwardly u will observe the formation of new set of youths who will lead this country in d near future.
U see that seyi tinubu, Bashir rl-rufai, myself, Obi Cubana, and few others....
We will soon form a new phase of Nigeria leadership and those online worriors will wail with cracked voice

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by GoodGovernance: 2:36pm On May 29, 2023
sharpwriter:

So you didn't see the blue coloured teleprompter he was reading from ,which also made his speech quite slow?

Orisirisi undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by BabaAgba79(m): 2:45pm On May 29, 2023
sharpwriter:

No ooo. That blue cloth covered in front na wea him dey read from.
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2023
Omenlon:
two people can never be the same, even if they are Twins.

Not so fast. Everyone that has come also said same thing. tongue
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by kmaster007: 2:46pm On May 29, 2023
Continue
taylor88:
Tinubu never use 1hr NEPA don carry light

We don die
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by BidenDTrounced: 2:48pm On May 29, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
President Ahmed Tinubu
President Bola Tinubu
President Tinubu....e dey sweet for my mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:06pm On May 29, 2023
May Jagaban live long. May those who believe in Nigeria flourish like noon day. May we live to see a Nigeria that surpasses the expectation of her enemies and detractors.

PonziHater
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by IbeOkehie: 3:07pm On May 29, 2023
Mr Tinubu has been steadfast in pushing this policy and it appears he means to implement it -

AGRICULTURE

Rural incomes shall be secured by commodity exchange boards guaranteeing minimal prices for certain crops and animal products. A nationwide programme for storage and other facilities to reduce spoilage and waste will be undertaken.

Agricultural hubs will be created throughout the nation to increase production and engage in value-added processing. The livestock sector will be introduced to best modern practices and steps taken to minimize the perennial conflict over land and water resources in this sector.

Through these actions, food shall be made more abundant yet less costly. Farmers shall earn more while the average Nigerian pays less.

This is another subsidy. Take stock of all the problems associated with fuel subsidy, they will appear for all the agricultural commodities that are subsidized by the Federal Government. Some of us only care about policy and this is NOT good policy.

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2023
jahsharon:

Yes. Both President and VP are former Senators and former governors, yet some idiots whose parents have never been head of a department in their Church are spitting nonsense

You still being pity
Campaigns are over
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by flexyrule(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2023
N3TRAL:

Tinubu is sound.

What happened during campaigns was taking out 5 seconds errors out of 30 minutes long speeches to paint him as a dementia patient.

All candidates made similar errors but weren't emphasized because of agenda.
Mostly offhand indeed.

I wish him well though.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by flexyrule(m): 3:34pm On May 29, 2023
sharpwriter:
Sen. Bola Tinubu is an intelligent man, no doubt. But there were two teleprompters installed infront of him.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by ukaface(f): 3:41pm On May 29, 2023
President of which country?
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by ukaface(f): 3:44pm On May 29, 2023
BidenDTrounced:

My Nigeria is in safe hands.
This comment cracked me up🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by Jadela(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2023
sharpwriter:

He was reading from the two teleprompters in front of him. Notice how he switches back and forth from one screen to the other. This is the kind of technology used by world leaders in delivering public speeches

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by kinkydude: 4:13pm On May 29, 2023
Rhetorics, every four years. Lord, don't let this new man use us to catch cruise like Buhari, the pains now is much more than the gains. And Tinubu, carry us along in your governance.
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by grassrootsig: 5:35pm On May 29, 2023
On behalf of the people of the United States, I send warm wishes to the government and people of Nigeria as they inaugurate a new President. My administration has worked to strengthen ties between the United States and Nigeria, and I look forward to continuing this work with President Tinubu to support economic growth, advance security, and promote respect for human rights.

The people-to-people connections between our two countries run particularly deep, nurtured by a vibrant Nigerian Diaspora in the United States. As we further deepen our partnership with Nigeria, I look forward to drawing even more on the ideas and energy of this dynamic connection between our countries.

As Africa’s largest democracy and economy, Nigeria’s success is the world’s success. Elected leaders owe it to their people to show that democracy can deliver for their needs. And the United States will continue to work closely with Nigeria, as a friend and partner, to deliver a more peaceful and prosperous future for our world.
Re: Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) by grassrootsig: 5:37pm On May 29, 2023
The only point to know is power belong to the Lord, he give whoever he pleases.

Some people vow that Tinubu will never become president, where are they today? starting from today, Tinubu will rule over them and their family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints CEOs for communication agencies / Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted / Trained Police Dogs Foil Boko-Haram Infiltration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.