Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

BE HONEST!! Nigerian Comedian You Don’t Find Funny Is____? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BE HONEST!! Nigerian Comedian You Don’t Find Funny Is____? (637 Views)

A Comedian You Don't Find Funny…. / Bbnaija: I Don’t Find Laycon Attractive Enough To Kiss Him, Erica Tells Kiddwaya / Honest Nigerian Returns $80K Bitcoins Transferred To Him In Error (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BE HONEST!! Nigerian Comedian You Don’t Find Funny Is____? by kmaster007: 1:22pm On May 29, 2023
Nigeria is home to some of the funniest comedians in the world.

From Basketmouth to AY, there is no shortage of talent when it comes to making people laugh. However, not everyone finds the same comedians funny.

In this blog post, I will be sharing my thoughts on one Nigerian comedian that I don’t find funny.

The comedian I am referring to is AY. AY is a popular comedian who has been in the industry for many years. He has won several awards and has a large following of fans. However, I just don’t find him funny. I find his jokes to be repetitive and unoriginal. I also find his delivery to be quite forced.

I know that I am in the minority here. Many people find AY to be hilarious. However, I just can’t help but cringe when I watch his stand-up comedy. I am sure that he is a very talented comedian, but his humor just doesn’t resonate with me.

If you are a fan of AY, I am not trying to offend you. I am just sharing my honest opinion. Everyone has different tastes in humor, and that is perfectly fine. However, I thought it would be interesting to share my thoughts on a Nigerian comedian that I don’t find funny.
Re: BE HONEST!! Nigerian Comedian You Don’t Find Funny Is____? by SoftChordz: 10:08am On May 30, 2023
A.Y DRY PASS DESERT. wonder y ppl laugh when he's with mic. The worse komedian
Re: BE HONEST!! Nigerian Comedian You Don’t Find Funny Is____? by shadrach77: 2:17pm On May 30, 2023
Emini Oba, KieKie cry

1 Like

Re: BE HONEST!! Nigerian Comedian You Don’t Find Funny Is____? by HyconMojo(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2023
Ay makun
Re: BE HONEST!! Nigerian Comedian You Don’t Find Funny Is____? by mayor1814: 6:02pm On May 30, 2023
Broda shaggi. I don't just feel dat guy. His so called funny skit n display are not funny to me at all

1 Like

Re: BE HONEST!! Nigerian Comedian You Don’t Find Funny Is____? by sentee(f): 10:22pm On May 30, 2023
Re: BE HONEST!! Nigerian Comedian You Don’t Find Funny Is____? by eazzzy1(m): 5:43am On May 31, 2023
These days I don’t find any Naija comedian funny except for Aproko. There was a time when comedians did it for the passion, these days it’s all for the money. Comedians today just dance, insult the audience and bill e-money.
Re: BE HONEST!! Nigerian Comedian You Don’t Find Funny Is____? by mayklef(m): 7:13am On May 31, 2023
Shank, Carter Efe, AY, funny bros
Re: BE HONEST!! Nigerian Comedian You Don’t Find Funny Is____? by Cyril44: 5:01pm On May 31, 2023
Shank

(1) (Reply)

Skepta Ft Portable —— Tony Montana Big Smoke Bts | Coming Soon / Clinton Joshua VS Chidi Dike: Meet Fast Rising Nollywood Hottest Stars / Beyonce Sad With Album Leak but Appreciates the Positive Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.