Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) (44220 Views)

Relocate Katsina Airport Project And Risk 2027, Katsina Elders Warn Tinubu / Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) / Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by Nazgul: 6:36pm On May 29, 2023
Let's hope he doesn't run into bandits on his way to Daura

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2023
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by MSesan: 6:38pm On May 29, 2023
I think they said that wasn't real Buhari in Aso rock some years back, which of the Buhari is going to daura now?
Just asking ni o
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by Svoboda(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2023
I will miss PMB. History will be kind to him.
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by zinaunreal(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2023
Goooooooooo
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by abdullahi45: 6:40pm On May 29, 2023
Goodlady:
Buhariiiiii I didn't enjoy your tenure.
You are now former aka former president . May Nigeria happen to you and your family so soon, amen.
I v a gift for you cos your tenure is the worst!
Take just one fûck!

Let the old man rest.
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by zinaunreal(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2023
$ 1 to N1

Highest scammer

2 Likes

Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by KB007: 6:41pm On May 29, 2023
He should have travelled by road to have test of the infrastructure and security he provided during his 8 years rule undecided

3 Likes

Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by Goodlady(f): 6:41pm On May 29, 2023
abdullahi45:

Let the old man rest.
No rest for the wicked!
He deserved hell!

3 Likes

Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by Razy75g: 6:42pm On May 29, 2023
Bloody bastard
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by Boldkrammy: 6:43pm On May 29, 2023
Kikiki, FORMER PRESIDENT!
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by BidenDTrounced: 6:45pm On May 29, 2023
Thank you for your loyalty
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by Raph82(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2023
This guy don become former, just like that. This life self, everything wey get beginning go surely get end.
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by Taigaban: 6:48pm On May 29, 2023
After a long sail in a very turbulent Sea, Nigerians who survived should thank God and proceed on vacation. The worst government on Earth is gone and gone forever. God I thank you.
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by IMASTEX: 6:48pm On May 29, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Skeletal failure
And the most corrupt & clueless president ever.
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by waice6571: 6:49pm On May 29, 2023
Nightmares and horrific pictures of Nigerians that died a needless under your watch as the president of Nigeria shall be your closest ally anytime you close your eyes to sleep.

Nothing lasts forever! Thank God.

2 Likes

Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by SaintLucia: 6:49pm On May 29, 2023
Obi Pandora Deportivo is also on his way to Agulu and that is where he will remain forever grin

Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by tnerro1(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2023
Bye bye to jati jati
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by Handsum64: 6:52pm On May 29, 2023
And he left Nnamdi Kanu in the cell?

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by Lovenorth: 6:53pm On May 29, 2023
The psychopath is down
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by Soulsymbol99: 6:55pm On May 29, 2023
Oya oga cm do all those ur useless travel frm ur pocket make we see angry
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by Antai123(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2023
In Buhari's regime snake swallow millions of Naira... We don't know the whereabouts of the snake, till now.

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by Sammy5413(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2023
He's now an ordinary citizen like us
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by chickenfoot: 6:57pm On May 29, 2023
No be small thing, an end of an era and the beginning of another.
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2023
Ehhh let them carry their failure back jare, Mr shock...
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by Rebirth212: 6:58pm On May 29, 2023
I like that
He is now called former president
ASAP no time
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by treatise: 6:58pm On May 29, 2023
Aonkuuse:

nlfpmod
I'd be glad forever considering you'd never rule Nigeria again.
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by fxdee(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2023
Olumighty123:
The kind money wey this man don loot ehn, e go reach him great great grand children..
Loot ke..I am not sure you know Buhari.. He has no time for material things unfortunately I did not know why he was so insensitive to poor people feelings. I m not sure any leader can beat his record for not having interest in material things..
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2023
His happiness is that he has brought a President that will hide his bad deeds until we start to get the money ( bank accounts) he kept like ABACHA's own ......

All the same , wishing you a good retirement abeg, no be you do Nigeria, the masses are the problem of Nigeria.....not the Politicians....
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by caution001: 7:00pm On May 29, 2023
Jubril what next
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by Cotinkandy(f): 7:01pm On May 29, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Skeletal failure
Colossal failure
Re: Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2023
fxdee:

Loot ke..I am not sure you know Buhari.. He has no time for material things unfortunately I did not know why he was so insensitive to poor people feelings. I m not sure any leader can beat his record for not having interest in material things..

Oga relax ....he may not have interest but his people must have .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari And Wife At Ogun Campaign Rally / Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far / Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.