Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Isn't It Possible To Start A Profitable Business You Didn't Spend A Dime? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Isn't It Possible To Start A Profitable Business You Didn't Spend A Dime? (266 Views)

Is It Possible To Get My Money Back? / Contract Staff Job At 3 Oil Companies As An Explorer, Is It Possible? / I Am Worried My O'level Isn't Good Enough For My Cv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Isn't It Possible To Start A Profitable Business You Didn't Spend A Dime? by Davidsol: 3:26pm On May 29, 2023
I have an interesting experience I often narrate in my classroom. I always tell my students 'The Elemental You' project was conceived 23 years ago. And I will sincerely state I didn't spend any dime, till this very moment, facilitating this course, as a business.

It may seems too good to be true...

How come, you may ask? This is just as my students often asked.

2003 was the exact year I came of age to face reality. This sentence is broad, more details are taught in 'The Elemental You' course.

But, one of the fact is that if you understand your personality, it is possible you may not pay a dime accessing the resources, to get what you want, or reach your goals.

Briefly, as for my experience, I make some of my money in freelance writing jobs. I knew I write a lot, until I specialized my works toward relative topical issues.

Would you believe, right from 2003, my days as an undergraduate, I have been gathering writing materials, connecting with people and consciously engaged in and with activities, having this mindset that eventually created 'The Elemental You' course.

Here I am, facilitating 'The Elemental You' course, without spending any dime!

And, in this course, I teach such principles, relative to individual personality, hoping those concerned with this business challenge would seize this opportunity to do likewise.

I request you share your thoughts below, either if you're running a business you didn't spend any dime,

or you have the interest to start a profitable business, without spending a dime.

Looking forward to having conversations with you.
Re: Isn't It Possible To Start A Profitable Business You Didn't Spend A Dime? by Davidsol: 6:12am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Sunday my friends...
Trust you had a fulfilled business week?

While I worked as an employee, many of us had this wish to become our own employers. But, it's unfortunate to let you know there's difference between 'wish and want',

Wish is just an imagination, and not active. But if you want something, there's this energy surge for you to take action to get what you want.

If you're concern of the need to start your own business and make good money, and live a fulfilled life, why don't you look around, right from this platform, and search for opportunities and assistance that will help your dream come to a Fruitful reality?

I repeat, do your search right now; you can own your Money-Making business, even with some free assistance.

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain And Stay Bloging / Anti Theft Eas System Complete Kit Sale And Installation / Marketing In A Digital Format,a Channel To Penetrate Small And Medium Enterprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.