Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides (63137 Views)

Olusegun Dada Replies Atiku, Explains What "Project Gazzelle" Is / VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides / Tinubu Expands Media Team, Appoints Jega, Abdulaziz As Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by lexy2014: 8:24am On May 30, 2023
when will minions on nairaland get appointments for all their effort at defending the indefensible?

defended his "darling daddy" for 8years yet no appointment

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Lovenorth: 8:24am On May 30, 2023
Nice one
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by ItisWell22(f): 8:25am On May 30, 2023
WATCHOVER:

Must you insult people to make a point?

With threats sef. 🥱

Senior people on NL… 🤧
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by asobo1: 8:25am On May 30, 2023
Vboot1:
What is the role of state chief of protocol?
For better understanding, there was this not too tall man that always accompanies Buhari @Kazaure. For example during photographs, he usually arrange people before Buhari comes in. He is most times ahead of Buhari and leading the way.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by thaoriginator: 8:25am On May 30, 2023
Corn-g-RAT- grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by randymirrors(f): 8:26am On May 30, 2023
kalufelix:
Buhari laid a strong foundation for nepotic governance...ewedu ti take over...

Your wailing wouldn't change anything.

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Johans2023: 8:26am On May 30, 2023
Nepotism number one.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Alwaysachick: 8:27am On May 30, 2023
Vboot1:

In other words, it could be called state aproko to the president
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Angelfrost(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2023
Of course... Nice one!

If you scream 'Nepotism', you are a WAILER! grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by abimbola74(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
That Dele Alake will be less toxic than Onanuga
Dada , he is also fearless.he was a force in Lautech that year #2012.* KOLO * as he is called then

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by maestroferddi: 8:28am On May 30, 2023
LaRosa01:
what do you know about service to the country,Infact are you even a Nigerian or you are a Biafran?
ABIKE is highly priced by anybody who has served and is servicing the country called Nigeria,if she calls we would answer.
unlike useless humans like you,who ungreatfully run their mouth recklessly until they run into problems.in the cause of my work,I know your type,I see them every day.
And before you reply pick your words wisely,your IP address is very easy to track

Those were very silly remarks you were making there...

Tinubu is less than 24 hours on the presidential seat and you are threatening people with irresponsible witch-hunt...

Maybe you have forgotten that Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians and that Nigerians will rise to resist any form of arbitrariness aimed at stifling freedom of speech...

People like you have the tendency of setting this country on fire by bargaining for what you will not be able to buy...

Buhari was going about perpetrating sundry malfeasance in the name of governance...

Where is he today?

He is now a forgotten man who will be remembered as a byword for failure and unmitigated incompetence...

That should serve as a lesson that anything with a beginning will surely have an end...

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2023
kalufelix:
Buhari laid a strong foundation for nepotic governance...ewedu ti take over...
when u have opportunity like tinubu appiont pple u don't know cos u are a an Ipob liberal mind mtcheew

8 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by OkayDaddy: 8:30am On May 30, 2023
abimbola74:

You are right, he is also fearless.he was a force in Lautech that year #2012.* KOLO * as he is called then

2012 ke?
Dele Alake was a Commissioner in Lagos since Tinubu's tenure as Governor.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by randymirrors(f): 8:31am On May 30, 2023
LaRosa01:
what do you know about service to the country,Infact are you even a Nigerian or you are a Biafran?
ABIKE is highly priced by anybody who has served and is servicing the country called Nigeria,if she calls we would answer.
unlike useless humans like you,who ungreatfully run their mouth recklessly until they run into problems.in the cause of my work,I know your type,I see them every day.
And before you reply pick your words wisely,your IP address is very easy to track

Nice one. Deal with that uncouth nonentity.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Johans2023: 8:31am On May 30, 2023
At least Buhari first 3 appointment was mixed.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2023
Dikegodspower:
Kunle wants to finish igbos in Lagos.
Anyway we are prepared for all of them including Tilumbu
Wait ohhh, is Lagos part of Igbo states 5states, the way Igbo are doing in Lagos as if it is their land - if it was my state they are trying those shit, kaiiii, I pitty scors.

Yoruba people are too soft and to scared of problem. Let Igbo try open their mouth in my state, you will see dead bodies the next morning on every Sabo streets

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Flangelo12: 8:31am On May 30, 2023
Administration1:

Who the heck do you think you are? I've paid my price to this country and I am still paying it. I don't have your time, else I'll dedicate less than 2 hours getting your details.

POV, don't fkc with who you don't know. Ask about me.

Na mouth you dey make.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:32am On May 30, 2023
LaRosa01:

Wetin u knw wey be ip address this man? Stop bullying and doing cheap threat to anyone here..everyone has there rights to air there views...atleast respect his personal opinion na,,,,,haba!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by randymirrors(f): 8:32am On May 30, 2023
Administration1:

Who the heck do you think you are? I've paid my price to this country and I am still paying it. I don't have your time, else I'll dedicate less than 2 hours getting your details.

POV, don't fkc with who you don't know. Ask about me.

Who are you? You're an empty threat and barrel.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by abimbola74(m): 8:32am On May 30, 2023
OkayDaddy:

2012 ke?
Dele Alake was a Commissioner in Lagos since Tinubu's tenure as Governor.
don’t mind me , I meant Dada

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by randymirrors(f): 8:34am On May 30, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Baba calm down there are thousands of appointment to be made. This is just three.

They always talk as if they sold their rights to think.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2023
randymirrors:

Who are you? You're an empty threat and barrel.

Easy man.....everyone is pained in the country....i dnt buy into his empty threat too.....but just let go and lets see the hope and the new Nigeria they promised us....
Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
you know nothing dolt.
The appointments are more personal, you need someone you trust wholeheartedly especially from your tribe.
they mustn't be from ur tribe they could even be recommended like adeshina who was spokesman for buhari...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2023
randymirrors:

Nice one. Deal with that uncouth nonentity.
Hey, calm down - at least we are still in the fresh spirit. This platform is to fight and agree abeg.
I know how I broke some people head here during the Feb 25, those senseless Obedience, but yet, we are friends now.

No need to start looking for IP or ID, use that strength to add impact to Tinubus government. Let's achieve this new are abeg. Ki yi'ankuri

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2023
Olusegun dada who cried on TV after he was asked to step down for dayo isreal in the race for APC youth leader last year... Good for him though
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by fmonigent(m): 8:35am On May 30, 2023
LaRosa01:

Baba, stop those your empty threats biko
Which Ip address again.
Then report him to Effc nah
Yeye dey smell
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Lithiumite: 8:38am On May 30, 2023
Vboot1:

You remember that short man with bulging eyes that always wears glasses and follows Buhari everywhere.....he was Buhari's CPO,he oversees all ethics and operational guidelines of all the president's itinery.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by phyllumtopilla: 8:39am On May 30, 2023
Vboot1:

Google is your friend
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2023
Nepotism has started.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Omenlon: 8:42am On May 30, 2023
Dikegodspower:
Kunle wants to finish igbos in Lagos.
Anyway we are prepared for all of them including Tilumbu
una don start
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Omenlon: 8:43am On May 30, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Olusegun dada who cried on TV after he was asked to step down from dayo isreal in the race for APC youth leader last year... Good for him though
rewards for loyalty
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Ken91(m): 8:43am On May 30, 2023
Baba God makes this Tinubu administration favours me I don't too suffer for this country

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos / Simon Lalong Set To Resign As Tinubu’s Minister / Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.