Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides (63189 Views)

Coastal Road: Leave The Talk, Let's Face The Business By Olusegun Dada / Olusegun Dada Replies Atiku, Explains What "Project Gazzelle" Is / VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by gentleguy1975: 9:12am On May 30, 2023
dokyOloye:
Bayo Bingo Onanuga nko?
shebi na 2 spokesperson president dey get,make we wait and see
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by hopexter(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2023
Administration1:

Who the heck do you think you are? I've paid my price to this country and I am still paying it. I don't have your time, else I'll dedicate less than 2 hours getting your details.

POV, don't fkc with who you don't know. Ask about me.

You are actually a nobody, I know you, you father is a fisherman while you mom is a smoked fish dealer in our local market. But your family is respectful and responsible that’s all to you and nothing more undecided
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by zelnababa(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2023
Dikegodspower:
Kunle wants to finish igbos in Lagos.
Anyway we are prepared for all of them including Tilumbu
see talk, everything igbo na only igbo dey NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Okwyjesus(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2023
eddie7:
JUST IN: Ambassador Kunle Adeleke is the State Chief of Protocol (SCOP) to the President

Dele Alake - Presidential Spokesman

Olusegun Dada @DOlusegun - SA Digital Media

The new 3 names have been appointed by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (@officialABAT)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/05/29/tinubu-makes-first-set-of-appointments-see-names/%3famp=1
Not bad. Buhari did worse.
Every man surrounds himself with loyal men. It's simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by NLPoliceWoman: 9:13am On May 30, 2023
lexy2014:
when will minions on nairaland get appointments for all their effort at defending the indefensible?

defended his "darling daddy" for 8years yet no appointment

condralbedez:
The vulture grill is nothing but cheap olosho,running around Politicians .Still Nothing to show for it,just piece of rotten vulture wings.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by OkayDaddy: 9:16am On May 30, 2023
Johans2023:
At least Buhari first 3 appointment was mixed.

No one gives a hoot about you

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by silvoclaira: 9:17am On May 30, 2023
LaRosa01:
what do you know about service to the country,Infact are you even a Nigerian or you are a Biafran?
ABIKE is highly priced by anybody who has served and is servicing the country called Nigeria,if she calls we would answer.
unlike useless humans like you,who ungreatfully run their mouth recklessly until they run into problems.in the cause of my work,I know your type,I see them every day.
And before you reply pick your words wisely,your IP address is very easy to track

You are stupid and also careless. Dunce!
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by silvoclaira: 9:17am On May 30, 2023
LaRosa01:
what do you know about service to the country,Infact are you even a Nigerian or you are a Biafran?
ABIKE is highly priced by anybody who has served and is servicing the country called Nigeria,if she calls we would answer.
unlike useless humans like you,who ungreatfully run their mouth recklessly until they run into problems.in the cause of my work,I know your type,I see them every day.
And before you reply pick your words wisely,your IP address is very easy to track

Becareful in this forum okay?!
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Harrynight(m): 9:19am On May 30, 2023
Nopotism loading...
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Gentew(m): 9:19am On May 30, 2023
Dikegodspower:

You guys are already finishing yourselves in the east.... kunle doesn't need to lift a finger
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Johans2023: 9:26am On May 30, 2023
OkayDaddy:

No one gives a hoot about you
I know that Yoruba is the worst when it comes to tribalism.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by GetSenseNow: 9:26am On May 30, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Wait ohhh, is Lagos part of Igbo states 5states, the way Igbo are doing in Lagos as if it is their land - if it was my state they are trying those shit, kaiiii, I pitty scors.

Yoruba people are too soft and to scared of problem. Let Igbo try open their mouth in my state, you will see dead bodies the next morning on every Sabo streets
Chochocho, na the only thing una sabi.
Stay there and be threatening like fowl
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Cmanforall: 9:29am On May 30, 2023
kalufelix:
Buhari laid a strong foundation for nepotic governance.. .ewedu ti take over...

I said this then, other future government will learn and do same.
Jonathan didn't think of this.

Next is service chiefs, if all (most) should come from SW, it is okay. Buhari showed the way

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by GetSenseNow: 9:30am On May 30, 2023
LaRosa01:

This one don dey make mouth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wetin u know be IP address abi you hear am from somewhere?
You're tracking IP in a country where most people use mobile networks running DHCP. Dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by condralbedez: 9:30am On May 30, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.
Please I need clearification,Is there anybody on this forum that his/her username vulture grillCalling the Mod,make sure you have evidence.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by VikingKing: 9:32am On May 30, 2023
Dikegodspower:

Finish Igbos in Lagos how? You just sit down in your village typing nonsense. I'm in this Lagos and I've never heard of this Kunle guy, so how did you draw your own conclusion?

Are you aware that opinions on nairaland shape most things that happen in Nigeria? Someone that is yet to get appointed or even offend you, you're already "preparing for him" and insinuating that he will come for you. Ndi Igbo umu nnem, when una go get sense? I'm beginning to believe Soludo, because if this is not nzogbu-nzogbu (confrontational) politics, then tell me what it is??

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by bluefilm: 9:32am On May 30, 2023
9jahotblog:
All of them are used during the campaign then. So where’s Festus Keyamo?

Nothing for Keyamo.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Pityoobi: 9:32am On May 30, 2023
Dikegodspower:
Trust me, you are not. Behave anyhow see anyhow.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by enemyofprogress: 9:34am On May 30, 2023
Congratulations to all of them. It's our turn to chop.

Mynd44 wehdone o, continue to dey close my thread you hear?Very soon I will be given a political appointment by the President, na dat time you go begin look for me to beg me. Continue you hear? tongue tongue tongue
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by enemyofprogress: 9:37am On May 30, 2023
Dikegodspower:
una don start abi? When will the Igbos make peace with their fellow Nigerians? Una blood too dey hate, that's why una think sey everyone in Nigeria hates you. Try and be calming down
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by enemyofprogress: 9:45am On May 30, 2023
dokyOloye:
Bayo Bingo Onanuga nko?
ministerial appointment
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by tabaralph: 9:47am On May 30, 2023
LaRosa01:

Hot hot… no time to waste time, we move
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:51am On May 30, 2023
keyamo must not be seen in this new govt angryhis a disgrace to humanity,he should be derobed and dismissed forever. angry
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by SLOVFO(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2023
enemyofprogress:
una don start abi? When will the Igbos make peace with their fellow Nigerians? Una blood too dey hate, that's why una think sey everyone in Nigeria hates you. Try and be calming down

And what exactly makes you think that he is Igbo or representing igbos? The way you guys draw wide reaching conclusion base on comments read on a faceless forum like Nairaland is baffling.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by jopiper(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2023
The renew hope that is different from Blaga Blu is here in less than 24hrs of taking over.
Una never see anything.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by timisquare82(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2023
E farabaleeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by enemyofprogress: 9:56am On May 30, 2023
SLOVFO:

And what exactly makes you think that he is Igbo or representing igbos? The way you guys draw wide reaching conclusion base on comments read on a faceless forum like Nairaland is baffling.
Are you his spokesperson? Shut up and mind your business. Ode oshi
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by FuckTheMod: 9:57am On May 30, 2023
kalufelix:
Buhari laid a strong foundation for nepotic governance...ewedu ti take over...
What osus can only dream of grin
Hahahahahaha
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by GoWithGood: 9:57am On May 30, 2023
All Yorubas?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by DamnnNiggarr: 10:02am On May 30, 2023
Chucks13:

Yes, there are few other tribes in the SE but NOT as arrogant, abusive, ingrate, annoying, hateful like my kinsmen in SE so pls shift with your foolish submission and get life.
You must be a very deceitful person in real life for claiming Igbo because, The comment I quoted above does not in any way sound like one coming from an Igbo person, therefore, You are not Igbo and can never be Igbo, judging from your comments and the way you're always attacking the Igbos.

See the way you just attacked me, expecting me to tag you an Igbo man so that people will say that the Igbos are insulting not knowing you are not. An ignorant fellow would have just tagged you an Igbo person to justify the abusive tag placed on the Igbos. Your likes are much on Twitter. For God's sake, why do y'all like claiming what y'all are not on social media?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Brainzz40(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2023
All yorubas
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides by Shakathezulu1: 10:12am On May 30, 2023
Administration1:

Who the heck do you think you are? I've paid my price to this country and I am still paying it. I don't have your time, else I'll dedicate less than 2 hours getting your details.

POV, don't fkc with who you don't know. Ask about me.
Cho cho cho like Ibaka bird

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.