Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs (20849 Views)

Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Donedeal1(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2023
So help him God
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by b3llo(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2023
I know you are better than Buhari
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Wisedove(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2023
I so much believe in Tinubu for reasons I can't put pinpoint, I am so much confident that he will deliver 💯
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by victory36(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2023
It hasn't even been a day yet and he has started the normal routine of exaggerated promises

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by FlexMinister: 4:07pm On May 29, 2023
Hmmm this daddy want serve us him own

I pray make e sweet past ex president buhari own
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 29, 2023
b3llo:
I know you are better than Buhari

Say it until you convince yourself to believe it.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by shegzee43: 4:08pm On May 29, 2023
Doesn't sound unrealistic like Buhari's. I'm not his supporter but I will give it to him if he proves us wrong.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Thekaghan: 4:08pm On May 29, 2023
This is the reason I will vote for you a thousand times. I have faith in this government
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by FireUpNow(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2023
Buhari promised 3 million jobs a year. What did we get? Mass unemployment and under employment. I don't believe this vague promises.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2023
It wont pass the "chop i chop" job or the recycle work of Npower.....

God help Nigeria!
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by HacheNoire: 4:10pm On May 29, 2023
Optimistdude:
Scam.
Dem don come again.
Na the ídiots wen vote for you I blame.
Ídiot government,

You sound very bitter.

It’s time to dislodge your bitterness and hate, and move on.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by yahoodetector: 4:10pm On May 29, 2023
Same thing his predecessor said exactly 8 years ago but ended up impoverishing over 1 million youths some of whom were hailing him and "the new Sheriff in town".

Time will tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by HomeTutorsPro: 4:12pm On May 29, 2023
I thought he has been sworn in.
Why is he still campaigning?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Xammie001(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2023
If 1 million jobs isn't realistic then check the skills you have because i envisage over 10 million jobs in the cyber world alone

Rayban25:
And you believe?

Una too get short term memory
Nigerians will never stop being naive. Una go learn lesson.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by oloriooko(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2023
He has seen that many Nigerians are walk over no demand on political office holders
Just like clueless buhari did and nothing happened making vague promises without detailed path to achieving them
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by SpatialKing(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2023
Another lamba
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by RaptorX: 4:21pm On May 29, 2023
Just create an enabling environment for the private sector to create jobs and stop this endless promises that will most likely not be kept. Even though I believe you are better prepared for this job than the last guy.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Fairview1: 4:22pm On May 29, 2023
He's being modest enough. Unlike the previous government that promised 20 million jobs and ended up with 150,000 even when the Nigerian Universities graduated over 3.6millions graduates under their administration.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by wowo2: 4:23pm On May 29, 2023
Biden administration created 10.7 million jobs in 2 years.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/01/bidens-numbers-january-2023-update/

The 1 million we are being promised, is it in 1yr or 4yrs? Or 2 months?
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by EnterpriseMan: 4:23pm On May 29, 2023
From where grin grin Everyone should go and hustle and figure out his/her life themselves
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by CalculusOx: 4:23pm On May 29, 2023
SAKAMANJÉ

T U L A M A N I A...
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Ajisebioyolaari: 4:25pm On May 29, 2023
amerengues:
I am never against BAT. I am for good governance.

However, when shall we start demanding granular details on how these figures will be achieved?

Which sector? how and it's implementation path...

Tinubu has the track record but this time, we've been deceived beyond our imaginations so concrete pathways, model and timeline would be appreciated.

While asking him these questions, let's do it objectively and free from bias or bottled animosity.

He needs our support
These are the type of criticism we need. Objective, unbiased. God bless you.

You see those ones that behave like touts, we will return same energy to them on every social platform.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by HayB100(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2023
Optimistdude:

Ozuor.
As if there is a special place you mumu Agbadorians buy fuel cheap or do your special shopping. I go see how una go enjoy the government,. Na fuel increment Dem take start so
Mumú
Lol, your papa mumu pass me, or no be that old idiot wey your mama dey control up and down? I no expose your yansh here sha, I know your still pained no be Obi them swear in, me dey enjoy my life, nah you and your family life go tough for under Tinubu, not me, nah you no go enjoy am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Gkshy2011(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2023
Federal Agberos loading.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by kmaster007: 4:28pm On May 29, 2023
And you go bliv if Peter Obi say dis
Optimistdude:
Scam.
Dem don come again.
Na the ídiots wen vote for you I blame.
Ídiot government,
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by yemi1504: 4:30pm On May 29, 2023
ijustdey:
Mr Tinubu said jobs would be created for the youth in the digital economy.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/601264-ill-create-one-million-new-jobs-tinubu.html

Every new dispensation bobo juice SMH.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by yemi1504: 4:30pm On May 29, 2023
Rayban25:
And you believe?

Abi
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Ykc2(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2023
Atarakpa:
Is possible. He can do it. He has done it before in Lagos.
the biggest employments tinubu left for lagosians is agbero and is favouring them but nigeria is not lagos anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by jahsharon: 4:34pm On May 29, 2023
Rayban25:
And you believe?

You with long term memory, what have you achieved with it?
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by riverbird: 4:35pm On May 29, 2023
Me am just waiting for him to turn the so called yahoo yahoo boys into experts in the manufacturing of chips..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures) / Obanikoro Speaks On EFCC Raid On His House / Shiites Protest, Ministerial List, Dakolo’s House Invasion, Others Top This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.