Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs (20885 Views)

Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by theshadowapk: 6:28pm On May 29, 2023
ijustdey:
Mr Tinubu said jobs would be created for the youth in the digital economy.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/601264-ill-create-one-million-new-jobs-tinubu.html

President Bola Tinubu has expressed his commitment to creating employment opportunities for the youth in the digital economy. In his inaugural speech at the Eagle Square, Abuja, he stated his goal of generating one million new jobs in the digital sector. President Tinubu also emphasized the importance of collaboration with the National Assembly to pass a bill that would empower his administration to create more jobs. He outlined the intention to implement labor-intensive infrastructural improvements, encourage light industry, and enhance social services for vulnerable populations. It is worth noting that previous promises by former President Muhammadu Buhari to create millions of jobs have faced challenges, with data indicating increased poverty and unemployment levels during his tenure.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Karnice600: 6:30pm On May 29, 2023
ijustdey:
Mr Tinubu said jobs would be created for the youth in the digital economy.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/601264-ill-create-one-million-new-jobs-tinubu.html

Some of you are just clueless. You prefer an agama to a monitor lizard, and believe they don't have any vices in common.
What's the difference between Tinubu and Buhari?
Anyway I'm watching.
Una never see anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Earthquakes: 6:40pm On May 29, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

The tears of obidents crying since morning
can cause Serious flood in Aba and Onitsha

Same thing you said against wailers 8 yes ago, who now wail finally, are you going to buy fuel cheaper than obedients grin grin
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Longman8: 6:49pm On May 29, 2023
Them don start again now.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by AfonjaScud: 7:32pm On May 29, 2023
Rayban25:
And you believe?

Una too get short term memory
Nigerians will never stop being naive. Una go learn lesson.

You + your non+belief are inconsequentials.
Shove your belief and continue to wail in pains.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by bigcasava1(m): 7:35pm On May 29, 2023
Na so that Fulani talk he end up creating unemployment, this one don carry come
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Livingshadow: 7:49pm On May 29, 2023
I thought one Bubu's aide told the nation recently that it is not the duty of govt to create jobs . So what now?
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by STRI1: 8:02pm On May 29, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
100000 in a refinary? that is pure lie.

Please get the statistics right not calling things right the fact is from dangote itself no me
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by nkemjacob2(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2023
Oh my country

Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by MountHoreb: 8:25pm On May 29, 2023
HayB100:
The one and only JAGABAN, continue to give the Obi supporters 🤣🤣

Don't deny it tomorrow that he didn't say this like you people denied Buhari when he started misbehaving.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by HayB100(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2023
MountHoreb:

Don't deny it tomorrow that he didn't say this like you people denied Buhari when he started misbehaving.
it's too early to wail🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by MountHoreb: 8:36pm On May 29, 2023
[quote author=HayB100 post=123453808]it's too early to wail🤣🤣🤣[/quoi

I can't wail ooooo because I'm above that. I used to buy a bag of rice at #42k which you also buy at. I buy fuel at the same price you buy, so why should I wail? I should be wailing if you are buying the bag of rice at #8k or fuel at #50 per litre. So, who is now wailing?
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Shattuck(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2023
LegendHero:
We have heard you Mr. President.

However, we will only applaud this when it comes to reality because we are tired of ordinary promises.

We will be monitoring as things proceed with your administration and we are confident you will help move Nigeria to success.

Your time start now.
lol 😂😂 and when that time comes and he fails and he is being criticized, you guys would then call us wailers and ipob, buhari failed woefully it's funny its now most apc folks now have the mouth to criticize buhari. I don Taya for una mate I swear. Guys can't be objective anymore.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by HayB100(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2023
[quote author=MountHoreb post=123453988][/quote]you should have said this earlier 👌
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by bigiyaro(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2023
Govts don't create jobs, they rather make the economy and country very condusive and robust for small and medium scale businesses to grow and thrive.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by TheOgaBoss: 10:03pm On May 29, 2023
STRI1:

Please get the statistics right not calling things right the fact is from dangote itself no me
oga he never said the refinary employs 100k people, he only said that in the future they hope to employ up to that figure. they currently employ about 29k peeps.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Albertgr8: 1:59am On May 30, 2023
The same thing Buhari told Nigeria
I can't be fooled
Nigeria is gone
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Invest4growth: 5:44am On May 30, 2023
hope peoples hope will not be shattered by this president. Tinubus for soldiers are the only ones benefitting from his administration. Tinubu is never like Jakande. Tinubu does not believe is popular benefits to the people. He only satisfies hos own accolytes and friends. Furthermore, he is interested on boosting government even at the expense of inflicting more pains on the people. Nigerians shine your eyes. Tinubu is corruption personified
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by wildikeman(m): 5:45am On May 30, 2023
Rayban25:
And you believe?

Una too get short term memory
Nigerians will never stop being naive. Una go learn lesson.

Omo eh the ones wey learn and no get money to take japa dey stuck in the mess. Really there is no justice in this world or anywhere else. How would i survive these 8 more years. My only hope seemed to be by the election thinking most Nigerians were wise people...na wa o
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by blueAgent(m): 6:39am On May 30, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
track record of job creation? how?

I beg ask the clown.

Some ppl are inherently stupid.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Khallicopyro: 7:16am On May 30, 2023
Kikiki... Story story? Balablu...
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Halo22: 7:31am On May 30, 2023
I will have nothing to comment until we see the reality at hand.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by blueAgent(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
100000 in a refinary? that is pure lie.

What do you expect from clueless APC shit supporters?
Most of them are illiterates and Naive,

100000 jobs in a single oil refinery,in this age of automation cool
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Corona22: 8:00am On May 30, 2023
Optimistdude:

Ozuor.
As if there is a special place you mumu Agbadorians buy fuel cheap or do your special shopping. I go see how una go enjoy the government,. Na fuel increment Dem take start so
Mumú
Your point ?

Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by blueAgent(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2023
STRI1:

I never expected much from an APC shit supporter.
Low IQ is synonymous with been an APC supporters.

Dangote refinery had 100000thousand man hours not 100000 ppl.

Typical brainless APC supporters. cool shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why APC Suspended Amosun, Okorocha, Osita Okechukwu, Usani Usani / Make Sure Nothing Happens To Tinubu And Others – Fayose Tells Ooni / PDP Candidate Ishaku, Winner Of Taraba Election - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.