Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) (57138 Views)

Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) by Magnetic010: 8:03am On May 30, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

I asked you to detach yourself from that mad man on your street but refused. Hmmm na wa o
I just don’t like people who take advantage of others and you seem like one of those.it’s not a good thing my nigga
Re: Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2023
Magnetic010:
I just don’t like people who take advantage of others and you seem like one of those.it’s not a good thing my nigga

Why do you think I am taking advantage of others. Have any one who Paid for my services complained ? How did you come to this conclusions?

To be honest with you, it’s totally wrong to judge someone out of the gate. People who have paid me to help them have been grateful so far.

And you stated that people can get free videos on YouTube, that’s true, but you forget to understand that you still need a tutor to guide you through the practicality of YouTube.

My students all have my number, and they call me after watching my course to get more clarity and I help immensely. And all of these is just for 1k.

Do you know Derel Eves ? I purchased his course and it goes for 1000usd, is he a thieve ? And don’t you think I could get info free on YouTube ?

I show my data and youtube analytics to my students too. So the next time you see someone selling a course in Nigeria, try to get responses from people who bought the program before you should come to conclusion.

Not everyone you see on Nairaland is a thieve and want to take advantage of others. I love YouTube, I earn a living from YouTube a that is why I decided to help others for 1k fee, I have the same course on Amazon KDP and it goes for 18usd.

I know my craft and I want to help fellow Nigerians, so the next time you want to talk sh!t about me, kindly have a rethink. Stay blessed. And I am sorry for the insults. One love
Re: Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) by Cheeryfeet: 12:45pm On May 30, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Actually in a sane society you would be picked up by DSS to provide evidence to your maligning accusations on Buhari

Pigs better understand that Tinubu isn't Buhari that let go of unruly behavior

Yeah we know, it will be odd if he behaves otherwise, we are in the government of Agberocracy
Re: Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) by Cheeryfeet: 12:46pm On May 30, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
Omo Tinubu administration go favor everybody. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
how far bro
Re: Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) by Magnetic010: 1:03pm On May 30, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:

Why do you think I am taking advantage of others. Have any one who Paid for my services complained ? How did you come to this conclusions?

To be honest with you, it’s totally wrong to judge someone out of the gate. People who have paid me to help them have been grateful so far.

And you stated that people can get free videos on YouTube, that’s true, but you forget to understand that you still need a tutor to guide you through the practicality of YouTube.

My students all have my number, and they call me after watching my course to get more clarity and I help immensely. And all of these is just for 1k.

Do you know Derel Eves ? I purchased his course and it goes for 1000usd, is he a thieve ? And don’t you think I could get info free on YouTube ?

I show my data and youtube analytics to my students too. So the next time you see someone selling a course in Nigeria, try to get responses from people who bought the program before you should come to conclusion.

Not everyone you see on Nairaland is a thieve and want to take advantage of others. I love YouTube, I earn a living from YouTube a that is why I decided to help others for 1k fee, I have the same course on Amazon KDP and it goes for 18usd.

I know my craft and I want to help fellow Nigerians, so the next time you want to talk sh!t about me, kindly have a rethink. Stay blessed. And I am sorry for the insults. One love
Okay you made some valid points; I hope for everybody sake you are as legit as you claim. Best of luck man
Re: Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) by HardMirror(m): 2:29pm On May 30, 2023
Magnetic010:

ask him to show you his channel and evidence that it is his channel. This guy has only 5 views on his channel after a year and he is fooling you guys that he can teach you how to make it on youtube. This is his channel below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What A Nigerian Prison In Kaduna Looks Like (photos) / Update On Kaduna State Governorship Results (2023) / Sowore And Bakare Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.