Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) (58733 Views)

Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by donphilopus: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
The President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the Vice President-elect, Sen. Kashim Shettima present their certificates of return to the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari in Daura, Katsina State today.

140 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to the progressive.

270 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
What a bad Wednesday for 🐖🐷🐗🐽

228 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Yukov(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
All hail the strongest politician of our time.
The best presently in Africa.

The Jagaban Borgu!
Asiwaju of Yoruba land!
Asíwájú of Lagos
O gbe nkan mi se enu wuye
Okunrin Méje
Okunrin gbangba
Oko iyalaya won.
Jagunjagun to bori awon ota

They called us many names. They deserves rebuttal. But we won't do that because we have virtues, we have respect and we are Omoluabis. Our parents brought us up well.

To our darling daddy, we thank you for the unflinching support. Ore pẹ́ sùgbón ẹ o gbàgbé. God bless you sir
God bless our president elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless we Nigerians
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

231 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
The circles of bad governance continues.We are in for a long hard ride.

74 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by donphilopus: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
The circles of bad governance continues.We are in for a long hard ride.

Which bad governance? We should have voted for a repackaged fraud from Anambra State who failed as governor in Anambra? God forbid.

351 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by spearman(m): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
LION HEART TINUBU, SLAYER OF FULANI AND IBO

107 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by jyz200(m): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
God bless the incoming president
Gif bless me
God bless all Nigerians

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Felabrity: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hope he sleep for there?
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Cholls(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
My brothers and sisters of the Yoruba and Hausa extraction, I will like to thank you all for the support you've given Jagaban. Thanks for not letting Chinedu laugh at us

211 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by donphilopus: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
spearman:
TINUBU, SLAYER OF FULANI AND IBO

Please stop saying this. Tinubu didn't slay any tribe. He's for all. Hausa/Fulanis contributed to his victory likewise some Igbos.

153 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by aariwa(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pigs that scammed Nigeria with BVAS of 400bn and ended up using old system to rig. Why deceive people to come out and vote when you don’t want elections

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by DeAdvokate(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hand shake across the Niger!

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by donphilopus: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
More..

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Mfetenang: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
The only reason I come to Nairaland is to laugh at IPOB pigs,I really enjoy seeing them cry and wail like children grin

166 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by oyin44: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Good

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Whoever keeps playing tribal politics of bitterness will always lose

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
President-elect on a stolen mandate!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Check am this one na ordinary

Confirm am

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
GOD see's everything...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by westfield: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
School of politics

Courses
Rigging 401 - 6points
Ballot snatching 101 - 2points
Agberoism 105 - 2 points
Power of the dollar 202 - 3points

Obi is a boy.....he needs these courses

Atiku and Obi should make the call ....especially Obi

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by olaboy33(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
H
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Guyman01: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Buhari Buhari Buhari Buhariiiiiiiiiii!

Look at what I stole!
I want to thank you for using Mahmoud to lie and deceive them about securing the loot with electronic system called BVAS cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Godwin4444: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Please stop saying this. Tinubu didn't slay any tribe. He's for all. Hausa/Fulanis contributed to his victory likewise some Igbos.
which Igbo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Flashywalls1: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Good
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
I will never be part of failure in my life. Congratulations to us, congratulations to Jagaban, all hurdles were overcome.
And I equally noticed how losers are calling for violent protests, telling Buhari and Osinbajo not to handover to the president elect come May 29th. Gbogbo yin maa soribu papo ni

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
THIEVES

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by donphilopus: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
which Igbo?

SOME Igbos.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
On behalf of the APC family on Nairaland I sincerely want to thank these 2 supporters of His Excellency, President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Special thanks to Peter Obi for going the extra mile to gather dumb, senseless people and ensuring they didn't vote Asiwaju's opponent.

Obidients, you were played grin

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Meemi23: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Good
Re: Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) by Fut9ure: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
I don't have much to say but if you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man suffering from dementia who is not mentally and physically fit But still you want to support same man to head over 220 million Nigeria may youband your children know no peace

For this curse to be generational for your posterities then you are aware of what we suffered during Buhari's tenure of his incessant travel for medical check to the point we stated he should hand over to a vibrant tinubu

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail / Youths Trooped Out For Atiku In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.