Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

How I Passed My CISA Certification Exam @ First Attempt. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Passed My CISA Certification Exam @ First Attempt. (400 Views)

Only 20 Out Of 85 Directors Passed Perm Sec Promotion Exams / CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Passed My CISA Certification Exam @ First Attempt. by Icon2007: 5:06pm On May 29, 2023
My people I am happy to announce to you that I passed my CISA certification exam at first attempt.

The preparation started since last year April 2022. When my comapny registered me and some of my colleagues for the training and fast foreward to this year January 2023 when we were registered for the certification exam. I reschedule my exan date and vemue severally due to feeling of not preparing enough. I studied the 27th edition of CISA manual very well and used the 12th edition questions and answer extensivelly. I was tempted to buy one of these online sure dumps but i restricted myself to intensive studying of the manual and practising of Q &A. I read some others mayerials as well. I eventually took my exam on 28 April and after submitting I saw that my preliminary result was Passed. I was so happy. After 8 days my offical result notification was received with a score of 459 .

2 Likes

Re: How I Passed My CISA Certification Exam @ First Attempt. by lukman: 6:48pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: How I Passed My CISA Certification Exam @ First Attempt. by Jellos: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2023
Icon2007:
My people I am happy to announce to you that I passed my CISA certification exam at first attempt.

The preparation started since last year April 2022. When my comapny registered me and some of my colleagues for the training and fast foreward to this year January 2023 when we were registered for the certification exam. I reschedule my exan date and vemue severally due to feeling of not preparing enough. I studied the 27th edition of CISA manual very well and used the 12th edition questions and answer extensivelly. I was tempted to buy one of these online sure dumps but i restricted myself to intensive studying of the manual and practising of Q &A. I read some others mayerials as well. I eventually took my exam on 28 April and after submitting I saw that my preliminary result was Passed. I was so happy. After 8 days my offical result notification was received with a score of 459 .
Hello, I am new to this certification just stuffing the internet for clue and don’t want to be misled. please would like to know which other materials you used, training center and if you can share the CISA manual and Q&A materials as well. Await your response. Thank you and congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice My Business Is Crashing / Admission Into The / Rewarding Fulfilling Career Pathway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.