Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

What I Did To Overcome In America - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Did To Overcome In America (254 Views)

I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. / Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Did To Overcome In America by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 29, 2023
Coming to America is a test , you would be tempted , yes I was, if you are a guy it would be a woman, I had nobody except God, I live with people but I faced all insults from woman and man because you are not part of America, they used me for their rise, I do not mind because I believe I am going higher, I was set up by woman inorder to chase me out of the house but I kept quiet when they where condemning my acts and lying and twisting my speech, if I had exchanged words my time at that house that welcome me to America will be shorter before I get a job and this makes people even end up taking return back to Nigeria, so my advice for you as a guy coming to America be careful with friends girlfriend and wife it is not the way we do it in Nigeria, here the woman have different background and ethics but over their their is just one we home, trouble with a woman in America is like carrying her problems and adding problems to your settlement , journey that can take one year may end up with more years .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Private Parts Speaking To Allah / Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional Guide By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche Date: Tuesday, / Why Are Africans More Religious Than Those Who Brought Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.