Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida (24891 Views)

Nigerians Are Suffering, Address Economic Pains โ€“ Musician, K1 Tells Tinubu / Iโ€™ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu / Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by plumcomm: 6:39pm On May 29, 2023
travsco43:
A known drug lord and thug.

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
trust me,you go soon tire.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by lexy2014: 6:40pm On May 29, 2023
iampeterben:

I don't wear natives.
Is it only native tailors sew?
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by Benwallt(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2023
Only God knows watin cripple this man
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:42pm On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

How is he a great leader with good leadership skills?
You will soon know
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by Boldkrammy: 6:42pm On May 29, 2023
obembet:

8 yrs long o

We are in it together dear! Brace up, the queue just begun!
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by iampeterben(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Is it only native tailors sew?
Clothes I wear are fitted ready made no amendment for tailoring. Infact I don't even have a tailor number or close to me.
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by lexy2014: 6:44pm On May 29, 2023
iampeterben:

Clothes I wear are fitted ready made no amendment for tailoring. Infact I don't even have a tailor number or close to me.

That's wonderful. Is it a tailor that made these your "fitted ready made no amendment for tailoring" clothes?
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by lexy2014: 6:45pm On May 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You will soon know

Are you saying that you don't know How is he a great leader with good leadership skills?
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by BJanta: 6:46pm On May 29, 2023
travsco43:

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

You must have an Iboman in mind, because every family in Iboland has two or more representatives in Indian or South African serving terms for drug trafficking. Even go to Kuje or Alagbon ir Ikoyi or Gashua or Kirikiri prisoners. 87% of inmates there are Ibos jailed for hard trafficking and sales. But, Tinubu is a Yoruba man?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by CodeTemplar: 6:47pm On May 29, 2023
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by obembet(f): 6:49pm On May 29, 2023
Boldkrammy:

We are in it together dear! Brace up, the queue just begun!

Am already blessed dear, this tenure will favor me and my household

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by Boldkrammy: 6:55pm On May 29, 2023
obembet:

Am already blessed dear, this tenure will favor me and my household

Just I am blessed above measures. I pity you. I need no favour of any administration to be what I am.
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by iampeterben(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

That's wonderful. Is it a tailor that made these your "fitted ready made no amendment for tailoring" clothes?
It might be AI you never can tell cos the dresses fits so well.
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by soil4soil(m): 6:58pm On May 29, 2023
renderme:

Source: https://guardian.ng/news/tinubu-posseses-skills-to-address-economic-challenges-says-babangida/

But some people went to receive his blessings but they forget that they don't have the skills to address economic challenges

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by lexy2014: 7:00pm On May 29, 2023
iampeterben:

It might be AI you never can tell cos the dresses fits so well.

It is a simple question....Is it a tailor that made these your "fitted ready made no amendment for tailoring" clothes? yes or no
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by FireUpNow(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2023
Subsidy is gone! I wait for workers salary increase or else labour will commence strike soon
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by oloshun(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2023
hermines:
Jagaban himself

I need statement of purpose/personal statement asap. Can you contact me on oloshun@gmail.com? Thanks.
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by jaxxy(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The encomium keeps coming in.

whatselse do u want them to say even if they don't believe it?
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by fabolouz1(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2023
Most of the economic woes suffered by Nigeria was orchestrated by IBB.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by copyrites: 7:14pm On May 29, 2023
Throwback:
Tinubu's economic capacity has never been in doubt.

That is why many of us stood on his mandate.

A first class brain, a sterling Finance technocrat, an innovative administrator, and a political genius.

Who else on the ballot could match those qualities?

Bookmarked.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by danilho(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2023
Godfullsam:
Same babangida that annulled 1993 general election tipped to be the most free and fair election till date?

Arise tv dey craze for granting interview to those who institutionalized corruption in Nigeria.

Some persons put all the blame on Babangida but wonโ€™t mention some idiots that knew quite well that the lost in that election but went on to dispute the result which gave Bababgida the opportunity to annulled the election, thereby setting the nation back.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by Pointnoire(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2023
Eyaaah, una go cry well, You know the united states arrests drug lords, not congratulate their political gains

travsco43:

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by hopexter(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2023
Godfullsam:
Same babangida that annulled 1993 general election tipped to be the most free and fair election till date?

Arise tv dey craze for granting interview to those who institutionalized corruption in Nigeria.

When Obi and Datti were busy ass licking and visiting IBB here and there and taking photos with him, you didnโ€™t say a thing. Hypocrite undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by obembet(f): 7:52pm On May 29, 2023
Boldkrammy:

Just I am blessed above measures. I pity you. I need no favour of any administration to be what I am.

U don't have to pity me cos am blessed already.... U might not understand the meaning but I will say it again.

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Tenure will favor me and my household
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by iampeterben(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

It is a simple question....Is it a tailor that made these your "fitted ready made no amendment for tailoring" clothes? yes or no
How do I know if its tailor or AI when I was not there when it was made?
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by transient123(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2023
Throwback:
Tinubu's economic capacity has never been in doubt.

That is why many of us stood on his mandate.

A first class brain, a sterling Finance technocrat, an innovative administrator, and a political genius.

Who else on the ballot could match those qualities?

No one to be honest.....
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by Lordofistanbul: 8:08pm On May 29, 2023
Pls house , how is electricity in ur area?were u able to watch the president Tinubu inauguration?
Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by lexy2014: 8:19pm On May 29, 2023
iampeterben:

How do I know if its tailor or AI when I was not there when it was made?

You should know since you say AI has been sewing clothes.

Re: Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida by HayB100(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

What are the doings that he has?
go and ask your family members ๐Ÿ‘Œ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) / Between Igbo, Yoruba And Other Nigerian Women. What Is It With Igbo Women? / Jonathan's Campaign In Bauchi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.