Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

If You Can Detect The Script A Website Is Using DM and get paid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Detect The Script A Website Is Using DM and get paid (393 Views)

Possible Ways A Nigerian Lady Can Detect If Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her. / How To Detect Marine Girl's. / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Detect The Script A Website Is Using DM and get paid by Techpik: 6:57pm On May 29, 2023
If you can help to detect a php script a website is using, I'll pay you DM me on 0.8.1.4.5.4.5.6.7.3.2
Re: If You Can Detect The Script A Website Is Using DM and get paid by SmithRussell(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2023
There's no way to detect/inspect server code, but I can surely rewrite the logic.
Re: If You Can Detect The Script A Website Is Using DM and get paid by yrhuhfy113: 1:12pm On May 31, 2023
Techpik:
If you can help to detect a php script a website is using, I'll pay you DM me on 0.8.1.4.5.4.5.6.7.3.2

There is an A.I that does this for free na. NO need to pay anyone
Re: If You Can Detect The Script A Website Is Using DM and get paid by Techpik: 5:04pm On May 31, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

There is an A.I that does this for free na. NO need to pay anyone

Ok thank you bro. Which AI
Re: If You Can Detect The Script A Website Is Using DM and get paid by h0pze3: 5:08pm On May 31, 2023
Try to use the developers option on chrome or add this extension web developer on chrome. U go know the structure of the site. Or make use of his software burpsuite

(1) (Reply)

How To Act When Your Girl Dumps You / Help!! / Ph Ladies Get Rich Ladies Ready To Spend On Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.