Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa (30162 Views)

Abba Gida-gida Issues Executive Orders To Probe Ganduje / Abba Gida-gida Invites Sanusi To Inauguration / Kwankwaso And I Sold Gov’t Houses, Ganduje Replies Abba Gida-gida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by asobo1: 10:20pm On May 29, 2023
Nice one
Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by ignis: 12:18am On May 30, 2023
Thekaghan:
This one might end up not doing anything as a Governor he seems to be on a revenge mission

Absolutely
Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by Sunnyski: 12:37am On May 30, 2023
Cajal:
Distracted Government
How would that help the almajiris in Kano

If you have nothing reasonable to say just shut your trap. Blood sucker like you.

I'm sure you're a bastard son of a b*tch

2 Likes

Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by BluntCrazeMan: 12:51am On May 30, 2023
2mercy:

https://dailytrust.com/abba-gida-gida-vows-to-reopen-murder-case-against-doguwa/
Chaaiii..

I said it.

All the years prior, politics continued meeting us unawares..
But in 2023,, It's the year we meet lots political drama while its tumbling and crashing down..
Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by Bfly: 12:54am On May 30, 2023
Justice must stand. No state can strive under insecurity and violence. #ofthedeep.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by seeyounow2: 1:07am On May 30, 2023
tongue tongue

Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by Metrofox(m): 4:15am On May 30, 2023
Cajal:
Distracted Government

Senseless talk, you guys encourage the impunity and low live in Nigeria today. 15 people were murdered not 15 chickens nor 15 cows. Those were parents and siblings, the case is being looked into and you call it a distraction. Injustice at its bright l height.. grow some sense. Pray you have someone to stand for you whenever injustice is been meted out on you

2 Likes

Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by Reference(m): 6:28am On May 30, 2023
Cajal:
Distracted Government

Just stop for a moment and imagine that you are related to one of those victims.... And have seen the perpetuators walk free... that is if your imagination can reach that.

1 Like

Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by 9jaRealist: 6:46am On May 30, 2023
Cajal:
Distracted Government

By showing them that you literally cannot get away with murder…
>
Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by AbuAeesha: 6:50am On May 30, 2023
Cajal:
Distracted Government
At least, families of the victims deserve justice. isn't that enough?
Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by Khallicopyro: 6:59am On May 30, 2023
Could be dangerous. Y not let sleeping dogs lie and just start afresh
Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by malvisguy212: 7:03am On May 30, 2023
lexy2014:

By the time kwankwaso ports to APC, this one will follow him and case will be closed
this is the laat thing that will happen on planet earth
Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by slowice(m): 7:22am On May 30, 2023
Someone burnt 15 humans to death because of election and walks free. Defended by the apc government both state and federal and he's currently a law maker.

Nigeria is truly in boundage and needs to be set free.

1 Like

Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by Caesar25: 7:32am On May 30, 2023
I wish him the best of luck
Since he has announced his plans of bringing justice to those people who have been affected by electoral violence and other forms of evil perpetrated in the state, let the Lord see him through.
Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by CSTRR: 7:36am On May 30, 2023
A lot of Nigerians here are very stupid.

They think devt is just building flyovers.

A rich man murdered people in cold blood and ran to sought political cover.

Another politician is planning to prosecute him to the full extent of the law, but the same poor people that have been canibalised by these rich men are now saying he is on a revenge mission.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by CSTRR: 7:38am On May 30, 2023
Caesar25:
I wish him the best of luck
Since he has announced his plans of bringing justice to those people who have been affected by electoral violence and other forms of evil perpetrated in the state, let the Lord see him through.
That is the first level of development.

Justice.

A place where justice thrive and nobody is above the law has begun the journey to devt.

It will raise the standard of living of that place more than 10000 flyovers.

1 Like

Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by Saao(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2023
chyckxx:
this one come with vawulence grin cheesy
he needs to. How can you burnt people alive in a house. Afraid of mine escaped from the same apartment that was burnt. Doguwa was even there monitoring the incident. The most dangerous way to die I must confess. They need to try that man
Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by ubanett(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2023
Evil men will call it revenge.

1 Like

Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by Fuckyoumod: 7:45am On May 30, 2023
chyckxx:
bro. It's not funny, everything must not be swept under the carpet.

If these excesses are not check and stoped.
Some persons will do worse.

I support this type of vawulence.

1 Like

Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by MrBONE2(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2023
chyckxx:

Yeah Bwana, without Vawulence there shall never be peace grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by AMI3(m): 8:03am On May 30, 2023
Cajal:
Distracted Government

Cases should not be buried. This will make others to take precautions.

I believe he can handle everything that he think is appropriate.

1 Like

Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by Praktikal100000: 8:13am On May 30, 2023
Thekaghan:
This one might end up not doing anything as a Governor he seems to be on a revenge mission
Yes. He should have allowed the incidence that led to the death of just 15 persons be swept under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by chyckxx(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
bro. It's not funny, everything must not be swept under the carpet.

If these excesses are not check and stoped.
Some persons will do worse.

I support this type of vawulence.

i support him too.

1 Like

Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by Jagabanarmy: 8:25am On May 30, 2023
2mercy:

https://dailytrust.com/abba-gida-gida-vows-to-reopen-murder-case-against-doguwa/
We can't tolerate political thuggery in the country anymore. I support you on this one

1 Like

Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by welovebarca: 8:33am On May 30, 2023
eldoradoxx:
For those criticizing Abba, no serious nation uses the murder of a citizen to play politics. APC swept the evil act of Doguwa because he is their member, as though people that were murdered do not deserve justice. If you feel Abba is wrong, you could be a victim of murder and it would be swept under the carpet because your murderer belongs to the Governor's political party.
May God bless you and the day you were born.
Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by Thekaghan: 8:38am On May 30, 2023
Praktikal100000:

Yes. He should have allowed the incidence that led to the death of just 15 persons be swept under the carpet.
You think he cares about the people that died ? And you think he will do thesame if he was in the APC and Ganduje’s ally? grin grin
Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by welovebarca: 8:39am On May 30, 2023
Khallicopyro:
Could be dangerous. Y not let sleeping dogs lie and just start afresh
You mean the 15 innocent souls burnt alive deserve no justice?
When I read comments like this, I realise I don't belong here.
Re: Abba Gida-gida Vows To Reopen ‘murder Case’ Against Doguwa by welovebarca: 8:43am On May 30, 2023
Thekaghan:
You think he cares about the people that died ? And you think he will do thesame if he was in the APC and Ganduje’s ally? grin grin
Does it matter? Do you know why democray is popular?
For WHATEVER REASON, the opposition is there to naturally check the excesses of the govt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Decorates New Service Chiefs With New Ranks / Photos: Buhari Arrives Kenya / Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.