Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) (30133 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) / Don't Vote Tinubu, Nairaland Owner Begs Nigerians (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by NwekeUG(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2023
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has taken to his Twitter handle to wish all Nigerians a Happy Labour Day, IGBERETV reports.

"Happy Labour Day to All. A New Nigeria Is Possible! -PO", he wrote.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1652929291238232064?t=d1xJC3Bi0w71P4AXgzEW4Q&s=19

98 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by silvoclaira: 8:28am On May 01, 2023
Happy workers day!

Tinubu will only wish his fellow druglords

195 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2023
Happy labour day to our president, the president we know...

239 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by JealousCobra(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2023
😎

Happy workers day to Obidatti, Obidients and sane nigerians that do legit works.

Nobody should mention Thiefñubu s name on this thread unless the person is an unfortunate creature 😎

108 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Tntsi: 8:37am On May 01, 2023
Our president! Happy ellu pee day.
The mandate will be retrieved from the criminals.

170 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Ola9ja23: 8:39am On May 01, 2023
Ellu P president general 😂🤣

It's not easy to laboured in vain

This man has been reduced to attention seeker 😂🤣

Tinubu the last man standing

73 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by money121(m): 8:43am On May 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by silvoclaira: 8:44am On May 01, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Tinubu the last man standing in vain
tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 8:45am On May 01, 2023
Abeg Gerrout

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Ogiame: 8:47am On May 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Abeg Gerrout
Don't take sniper please

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Ogiame: 8:47am On May 01, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Tinubu the last man standing
Who knows your father? 🤣🤣🤣

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by peter0071(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2023
our President Elect... not the one that stole mandate... i no call names oooo...but na the person you dey think about i dey talk about.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by kaludestiny10(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2023
My president and the president of people of sound mind. Although the Yakubu led INEC truncated our mandate, we still regard you as our president.
peter0071:
our President Elect... not the one that stole mandate... i no call names oooo...but na the person you dey think about i dey talk about.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by MarveworldG: 8:51am On May 01, 2023
Happy workers day

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by kaludestiny10(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2023
My president and the president of people of sound mind. Although the Yakubu led INEC truncated our mandate, we still regard you as our president.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Lovelive: 8:52am On May 01, 2023
IVORY2009:
Happy labour day to our president, the president we know...
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Alexiiydon: 9:00am On May 01, 2023
This guy is just really happy and enjoying his fame gullible obi lap dogs will wail till they kingdom come

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by obiekunie01: 9:00am On May 01, 2023
this combo must be our president!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Alexiiydon: 9:02am On May 01, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Biafra president losers

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Houseontherock1: 9:03am On May 01, 2023
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Alexiiydon: 9:03am On May 01, 2023
kaludestiny10:
people of Biafra so specify the people you’re talking about wailers

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Alexiiydon: 9:05am On May 01, 2023
peter0071:
obi bought his way to buy labor party ticket that’s why he labor in vain his the real mandate thief I know because that ticket should have been for someone else

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by christejames(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2023
Happy Labour Day to OBIdients and lovers of good governance...

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by helinues: 9:06am On May 01, 2023
After labouring in vain and pain

grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Alexiiydon: 9:07am On May 01, 2023
Tntsi:
Our president! Happy ellu pee day.
YES in Biafra region

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Alexiiydon: 9:08am On May 01, 2023
JealousCobra:
😎

Happy workers day to Obidatti, Obidients and sane nigerians that do legit works. . . . Nobody should mention Thiefñubu s name on this thread unless the person is an unfortunate being 😎
and you mentioned it first you’re really unfortunate

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by kaludestiny10(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2023
So the Yoruba's and northerners that voted for labour party are also Biafrans.
Alexiiydon:
people of Biafra so specify the people you’re talking about wailers

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Alexiiydon: 9:17am On May 01, 2023
kaludestiny10:
So the Yoruba's and northerners that voted for labour party are also Biafrans.
only Igbo living there vote for lp and some gullible brainwashed youths obi can brain wash the few not all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by kaludestiny10(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2023
Hmmm
Alexiiydon:
only Igbo living there vote for lp and some gullible brainwashed youths obi can brain wash the few not all

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by JpBiz92: 10:01am On May 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Abeg Gerrout
This thing only comment when Peter Obi or labour party is involved

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by NwekeUG(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by nony43(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2023
Happy Labour Day to all Legit hard working people out there .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) / MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' / Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.