Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I’ll Support Tinubu On Nigeria’s Economic Growth, Security – Biden - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Support Tinubu On Nigeria’s Economic Growth, Security – Biden (433 Views)

2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike / 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike / 2023: I’ll Support Jonathan If APC Presents Him As Flagbearer — Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Support Tinubu On Nigeria’s Economic Growth, Security – Biden by Parada: 9:10pm On May 29, 2023
President Joe Biden of the United States, has vowed to support President Bola Tinubu on economic growth and advanced security, among other critical aspects of his government.

Biden made this vow in a statement, while felicitating with Tinubu on Monday.

Recall that Tinubu and the Vice President, Kashim Shettima were sworn in respctively by the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Kayode Ariwoola.

The US President reiterated his administration’s readiness to work with Tinubu “to strengthen ties between the United States and Nigeria.”

Biden said, “On behalf of the people of the United States, I send warm wishes to the government and people of Nigeria as they inaugurate a new President. I look forward to continuing this work with.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/ill-support-tinubu-on-nigerias-economic-growth-security-biden/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu On Nigeria’s Economic Growth, Security – Biden by Parada: 9:10pm On May 29, 2023
Ipob wailer what do you clowns have to say
Where is that foolish ChinaAmadwoman abi her letter no reach Biden.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu On Nigeria’s Economic Growth, Security – Biden by taylor88(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu On Nigeria’s Economic Growth, Security – Biden by Flangelo12: 9:15pm On May 29, 2023
E be like say Chimamanda forget to post that letter or her messenger forget am for road?

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu On Nigeria’s Economic Growth, Security – Biden by babdap: 9:19pm On May 29, 2023
Children of hate over to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu On Nigeria’s Economic Growth, Security – Biden by Generation1: 9:21pm On May 29, 2023
When is the inauguration of obi😭😭😭😭😭. Obi is broke now , my advice me to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu On Nigeria’s Economic Growth, Security – Biden by KingKO22: 9:31pm On May 29, 2023
Obituaries should rest now

Everything is not about noice

Wailing couldn't ND won't stop Asiwaju

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu On Nigeria’s Economic Growth, Security – Biden by Mattswaggz: 9:38pm On May 29, 2023
Oga go and rest,,, first help Ukraine that you championed into a war with Russia overcome their present predicament and no try bring all that wuna gay stuff near Nigeria....... with or without your help, Nigeria was bound to be great. undecided
Re: I’ll Support Tinubu On Nigeria’s Economic Growth, Security – Biden by Dapson73(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2023
Obidence will never have rest of mind, they must have high blood pressure on Jagaban.

Nice one from President Biden.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu On Nigeria’s Economic Growth, Security – Biden by jowhyte(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2023
USA and the rest of the West have realized not aligning with the new President Tinubu who assume office via a disputed election will spell doom. The humanitarian crises that could arise from unrest and Nigeria being sided by other emerging world powers like China, Russia etc.

They rather threw morality aside and pretend like nothing happened during the last elections where unprecedented rigging took place to elect sorry select the present President.

To all the Obidients waiting for USA/UK/West to come engender the right thing, stop playing. This Western countries have got so much on their plates right now and not ready to risk any further confrontations with the Nigeria government as doing it at this critical time could undermine their long term interests.

Lets sit this one out and hope good things come from the new administration.
Re: I’ll Support Tinubu On Nigeria’s Economic Growth, Security – Biden by sreamsense: 12:03am On May 30, 2023
Before USA neglect Ipob cry and chimmanda letter, they must have told him how emotional and bitter those people can be that he should just neglect them. Countries are seeking bilateral relations with Nigeria while Biafra is forcing herself on nations by building business center that Ekpa called embassy; yet no recognition. Ekpa should called his boys to humble themselves, shun chest beating and join hands with Nigeria. For how long will you dwell in hatred?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Day: Release Nnamdi Kanu, MASSOB Begs Tinubu / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023. Caption This Photo / Nigeria Lacks Selfless Leaders Like MKO Abiola - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.