Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

POTUS, Joe Biden Says He's Looking Forward To Working With President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POTUS, Joe Biden Says He's Looking Forward To Working With President Tinubu (190 Views)

‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu / Buhari Congratulates Biden, Harris: "We Look Forward To Working With You" / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

POTUS, Joe Biden Says He's Looking Forward To Working With President Tinubu by Elsololobo(m): 3:07am On May 30, 2023
"On behalf of the people of the United States, I extend warm congratulations to the government and people of Nigeria as they inaugurate a new President," he stated. I look forward to maintaining this collaboration with President Tinubu to achieve economic growth, security, and human rights."

The US President expressed confidence in the ideas and energy of the two countries' dynamic relationship, noting that the US will continue to work closely with Africa's most populous country.

"Nigeria's success is the world's success because it is Africa's largest democracy and economy." Elected officials owe it to their constituents to demonstrate that democracy can meet their requirements. And, as a result, the US will continue to collaborate closely with Nigeria.

MTN 1gb - 350
Airtel 1gb - 400
Check my signature.

Re: POTUS, Joe Biden Says He's Looking Forward To Working With President Tinubu by Ttalk: 3:48am On May 30, 2023
World leaders are eager to work with Nigeria. A new day has come
Re: POTUS, Joe Biden Says He's Looking Forward To Working With President Tinubu by Mattswaggz: 4:21am On May 30, 2023
Okay
Re: POTUS, Joe Biden Says He's Looking Forward To Working With President Tinubu by Mynd44: 6:04am On May 30, 2023

(1)

Bola Hammed Tinubu Brief True Life Story Before Presidential Ambition / Breaking News On #press Freedom Suit: ECOWAS Court Fines FG #500,000 And Bars FG / President Bola Tinubu Met With The Service Chiefs At The State House In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.