Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu (25284 Views)

Catholic Church Writes Tinubu, Sani Over El-Rufai’s Islamisation Comment / Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Melezenawii: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2023
UK PM writes Tinubu ahead of inauguration, says ‘I look forward to working with you’

The prime minister said the UK will continue to support Nigeria in addressing its security challenges through the sharing of expertise and tools.

“The UK has been a longstanding partner of Nigeria and we stand ready to support your efforts to build peace, unity and prosperity in Nigeria. The UK Government welcomed the opportunity to hear your priorities when you met the Minister of State for Development and Africa last year. I am proud of our work supporting access to education and healthcare, improving governance, and helping meet the humanitarian needs of those affected by conflict,” the letter reads in part.

“Together, we can expand our partnership further, including by strengthening our trade and investment relationship for the mutual prosperity of both our countries through an Enhanced Trade and Investment Partnership.

“I also hope to continue our work in addressing the security challenges facing Nigeria and the wider region. Such challenges are not limited by borders; it is vital that we share expertise and tools to combat them. The National Security Adviser looks forward to further dialogue with your National Security Adviser later this year.

“The deep bond between our two nations comes not only from our shared heritage and the links between our people, including through education, the arts, and sport, but also our unique relationship through the Commonwealth.

“We can take pride in its values of democracy, good governance and cooperation. Through this forum, we will continue working in partnership to tackle global challenges like climate change, with its unique impact on Nigeria and your wider region, I believe our shared leadership on this can play a vital role.”

Sunak added that his government will continue liaising with Tinubu and his team “through the transition period and following your inauguration”.

President Muhammadu Buhari is expected to hand over power to Tinubu on May 29..
https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-uk-pm-writes-tinubu-ahead-of-inauguration-says-i-look-forward-to-working-with-you/amp

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Melezenawii: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2023
cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Josegun(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2023
Work don start. I pray the country witness a rapid turnaround against all odds.

As e dey pain dem, abeg God, make e dey sweet us...

As we put our own mind to positivity, let's experience positivity in all aspects of live..

329 Likes 28 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Corridon: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2023
An Indian fugitive overreaching himself.

58 Likes 15 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Berrityga: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2023
To work with person wey der piss for body?? Abi them no tell them??

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by RockHard: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2023
As an Obidient, I must confess that I am very pained by this news report. embarassedTherefore, henceforth I refuse to travel to the UK anymore until the current Prime Minister is kicked out of office. I urge my fellow Obidients to follow suit by cancelling the UK and it's Prime Minister. UK economy about to go down angry. They've messed with the wrong Igbos Nigerians.

421 Likes 52 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by opamoses1: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2023
RockHard:
As an Obidient, I must confess I am very pained by this news report. Therefore I refuse to go to the UK anymore until the current Prime Minister is kicked out of office. I urge my fellow Obidients to follow suit by cancelling the UK and it's Prime Minister. UK economy about to go down. They've messed with the wrong Igbos Nigerians.
grin grin grin grin

258 Likes 22 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by plumcomm: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2023
Some people will not give up yet...will quote that one that said God should take his life before tinubu is sworn in.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Jogs1900: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2023
Wailing don start again.
Tilumbu don bribe UK pm.
We must boycott UK now after all na we deverop UK...

Okan yin oni bale

276 Likes 21 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2023
Chiamanda the ethnic bigot and cry baby never write UK PM?

I heard Biden trashed her useless letter. Ellupppp people will be sad witn this news now.

They will soon report British PM to ICC, PIA, NASA, and MARS.

235 Likes 24 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Jogs1900: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2023
RockHard:
As an Obidient, I must confess that I am very pained by this news report. embarassedTherefore, henceforth I refuse to go to the UK anymore until the current Prime Minister is kicked out of office. I urge my fellow Obidients to follow suit by cancelling the UK and it's Prime Minister. UK economy about to go down angry. They've messed with the wrong Igbos Nigerians.
I support you...

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2023
I thought Indians were smart people..how can you work with someone that drugs has reduced his battery life span?

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rayban25:
I thought Indians were smart people..how can you work with someone that drugs has reduced his battery life span?
Na you dey move the drugs ba? 🤷‍♂️
Una go just open mouth vomit trash. Who no wan join moving train?

UK PM is not a wailer that will wail all day. Whoever win na em Dem dey follow run deals. No be by to make noise online.

171 Likes 15 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rayban25:
Still crying over uk statement to work with Nigeria. Ok you never gree say Tinubu prostrate will be hanged in your offices and every legal places in Nigeria in the next coming days ? By fire by force you must hang it or else you will be sanctioned under Nigeria law or you vacate your business in Nigeria. Sadness is your friend When you hate what you can't change

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Jerryherd: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
cool

Thank You Mr Prime Minister

Please UK should help us investigate NEXT investment UK limited, tax fruad and money laundering

And also why our Peter Obi was detained and deported

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by tunwumi: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hummm.

RIP to wailers.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Na you dey move the drugs ba? 🤷‍♂️
Una go just open mouth vomit trash. Who no wan join moving train?

UK PM is not a wailer that will wail all day. Whoever win na em Dem dey follow run deals. No be by to make noise online.

You mean drug deals? @bolded

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rayban25:

You mean drug deals? @bolded
Yes, what will you do about it? 🤣
Wail? 🤷‍♂️

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes, what will you do about it? 🤣
Wail? 🤷‍♂️

Nothing of course...I'm just happy you finally admit that tinubu is a drug peddler

Yarimo can you see your fellow orphan?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rayban25:

Nothing of course...I'm just happy you finally admit that tinubu is a drug peddler

Yarimo can you see your fellow orphan?
Since you can't do anything about it, then keep silent and stop wailing na! 🤣

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Eastlandx: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Melezenawii:
UK PM writes Tinubu ahead of inauguration, says ‘I look forward to working with you’

They are writing him every day but we no dey see am,na only for Nigerian tabloid we dey seem.
Bunch of Clown

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by madridguy(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Those online headless bandits go soon start dragging him on the bird app.

35 Likes

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by yarimo(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
And you should also look forward to re arrest peter OBI when ever he comes to UK

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by madridguy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
Reminder!

CITIZENSHIP RENUNCIATION

1. Apply formally to Ministry of Interior

2. Pay ₦20K processing fee

3. Birth certificate

4. LGA/State indigeneship letter

5. 2 Passport photos

6. Renunciation sworn oath

7. Copy of International passport

8. letter from new country.

Rayban25:

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Mitchy49(m): 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
This UK prime minister is a disgrace to all sensible Nigerians.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Guestlander: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
RockHard:
As an Obidient, I must confess that I am very pained by this news report. embarassedTherefore, henceforth I refuse to travel to the UK anymore until the current Prime Minister is kicked out of office. I urge my fellow Obidients to follow suit by cancelling the UK and it's Prime Minister. UK economy about to go down angry. They've messed with the wrong Igbos Nigerians.

Dangote visited Tinubu yesterday, as an Obidient I have decided to demolish the house I built with Dangote cement.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Corridon:
An Indian fugitive overreaching himself.
Nobody these online bandits will not terrorize....na wa o!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Exmilitant(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
We also look forward to working with Tinubu.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Exmilitant(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Guestlander:

Dangote visited Tinubu yesterday, as an Obidient I have decided to demolish the house I built with Dangote cement.
You wicked.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by limeta(f): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Joining Bricks is out of the question
Colonisation in colour must continue.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu by Roboto11: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
grin

After deporting Obi.

43 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani / Bola Tinubu Receives Winter Olympic Touch 2018 From Korea Consul (Photos) / Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.