Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) (27573 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by CaptainFM1: 8:46am On May 30, 2023
HacheNoire:
History made!

While some are licking their wounds, majority are celebrating.

Drop it, we need to move on now.
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by OmayieHenry(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2023
naptu2:
Pictures and videos of the 2023 inauguration ball.

Vice President Kashim Shettima dancing to Kizz Daniel's Buga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE9CKD0gyaE

President and Mrs Tinubu dancing to Kwam 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZvIdDjV7X8

Bola and Oluremi Tinubu on the dance floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZrqK2Ws_QE

Bola and Oluremi Tinubu dancing to Louis Armstrong's What A Wonderful World.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox_dB1TQ9C4

https://von.gov.ng/president-tinubu-wife-thrill-fans-at-the-inaugural-ball/
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by farem: 8:47am On May 30, 2023
bennybuhari:
Expect no serious governance. Another four years of dancing, eating and looting

Don't mind them. We would have loved a danceless government like Buhari!
Conuinue your wailing
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by deeva2: 8:48am On May 30, 2023
Chekwume16:
I know tinubu will restore nigeria economically but to be sincere that man needs to pray and work on his health. Seeing him dance yesterday revealed he is not strong physically at all. To my fellow obi lovers let's just support this man. I know obi will rule some day but for now lets move on and see what tinubu can do

Last stage of grieve..

1 Like

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Steinmann: 8:49am On May 30, 2023
#DAY 2. IN STOLEN MANDATE
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by hopexter(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2023
bennybuhari:

Only in your state cheesy
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by OneCandleAway(f): 8:49am On May 30, 2023
olisefom:
We need reasonable reforms. Not a government of buga and kwam1. This was how Buhari started his picture and propaganda government.

What do you expect from a people that sell their land to spray Wasiu.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by ConfidentialDoc: 8:49am On May 30, 2023
Seagodess:
they don't know tell them grin

That's what you said about Buhari....8 years wasn't short at all...
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by KidKonnekt: 8:49am On May 30, 2023
F
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Lukuluku69(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2023
Oboto700:
For a short time

As with EVERYTHING under the Sun.

It is but for a short while/Time cool
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by juman(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2023
Parties have started.
We will be digging in and digging out.

Nigeria will be prosperous.
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by GeneralPula: 8:51am On May 30, 2023
ybalogs:
Is this what you meant by hitting the ground running? So hitting the ground running is removing subsidy immediately when you know Nigerians will only exploit each other. You've got to do something ASAP else this may really backfire in the end. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Buhari removed subsidy already before leaving office.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Donedeal1(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2023
Presidential balling

On an incredible precedent

This men sabi dance joh.
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Gboom: 8:52am On May 30, 2023
Chekwume16:
I know tinubu will restore nigeria economically but to be sincere that man needs to pray and work on his health. Seeing him dance yesterday revealed he is not strong physically at all. To my fellow obi lovers let's just support this man. I know obi will rule some day but for now lets move on and see what tinubu can do
If Obi can stop displaying his painful emotions and look forward to the future, there is possibility that he will rule. On the part of President Tinubu, the physicality may not be there anymore, but his brain is still sound.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 30, 2023
Seagodess:
they don't know tell them grin
I thought you said the inauguration won't hold ba? 🤣
Only a fool takes you people serious. You folks are clueless, nothing dey una head. Na just to dey commit nuisance online una Sabi! 🤮🤮

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by FuckAnyFuckable: 9:10am On May 30, 2023
Steinmann:
#DAY 2. IN STOLEN MANDATE

Wow! I like what you just began...but be damn sure that you're gonna count for the next 8years. F*cking No. get a life

F*ck all haters of the successful y'all f*cked for life.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Truthshscrazy: 9:15am On May 30, 2023
N2B2:
While Nigerians, including the Bat trolls on Nairaland, dance to long filling station queues and over 500 naira-per-liter fuel prices.

On their mandate you stand indeed.
cool
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by ybalogs(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

Buhari removed subsidy already before leaving office.
To be effected June ending right?? It's not even June yet.
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Gajagojo: 9:22am On May 30, 2023
The blessed children are inside.
The cursed childran are wailing and yanshing their teeth outside

1 Like

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Alwaysachick: 9:26am On May 30, 2023
Why Vp dey dance like Monkey cheesy
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by dondodo: 9:34am On May 30, 2023
So na wetin obi wan enjoy be that

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Chekwume16(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2023
This clown. Do I sound like a grieving person. I don't play that kind of politics.
deeva2:

Last stage of grieve..

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by almarthins(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2023
Chekwume16:

As me, I will be on the fence because the apple(tinubu) never falls far from its tree( buhari).
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by GeneralPula: 10:00am On May 30, 2023
ybalogs:
To be effected June ending right?? It's not even June yet.
Yes, exactly..
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:02am On May 30, 2023
Buga won we want to see their tears the more as it dey pain them he dey sweet us.
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by tonicyril: 10:14am On May 30, 2023
shegzhkn:
Lol, inauguration ball in regular agbada and babaringa.
Why can't you for once copy successfully from the West.
It shall not be we.ll with u if u think we must put away our culture just because we want to Copy the west.

U big phool
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Olami6014(f): 10:58am On May 30, 2023
It is well with us 😍
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Olu1000: 11:01am On May 30, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Omo. New day, new tears for Dem wailers! 🤣
Wetin dey surprise me be say those pastors that said Tinubu will not be sworn in, where Dem dey now? Abi Dem no receive god message well.🤔

Seagoddess, ganisucks, princeoflagos please can you guys explain to us, because like this Dem don swear Tinubu in, and he's officially Nigeria president, so how far una useless prediction? 🤣
#shettima dance! 😉✌️

The Chibok kidnapping he planned has finally paid off! He should enjoy himself while it lasts.He will receive full payment for his actions in due time.
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by nurish(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2023
Did you know last time he sleep three hours in a day?
I'm sure it's over two weeks ago
If You and I try it
We can suggest our strength level

He will have to travel and rest for a while after all the celebration
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by seunjungle1(m): 12:03pm On May 30, 2023
So shall it be for you minus your household because they were not aware when you were bringing curse to yourself.

But for us, any policy make or made in this new era shall favour me and my household both home and abroad...Amen in Jesus name.
God bless Asiwaju + Shettima
God bless Nigeria + Nigerians that truly believe in this Asiwaju Era

bennybuhari:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Fayemi Accuses INEC Of Giving PDP Election Materials / Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble / Eddy James Onajite Beaten And Stripped By Thugs In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.