Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) (27620 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by fregeneh(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2023
GeneralPula:
Tinubu is fine bro.. No worries..
it`s obviouse his legs are not fine.
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by olamakinde(m): 1:55pm On May 30, 2023
Chekwume16:
I know tinubu will restore nigeria economically but to be sincere that man needs to pray and work on his health. Seeing him dance yesterday revealed he is not strong physically at all. To my fellow obi lovers let's just support this man. I know obi will rule some day but for now lets move on and see what tinubu can do
you no get choice bro
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by mamaafrik(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

Tinubu is fine bro..
No worries..
may your be like his,say amen
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by toujurs: 8:48pm On May 30, 2023
Tribalism is what have rendered 75% of the yoruba youths to be either an internet fraudster or a street thug. It's a shame.

Today's suffering, I hope you were given special treatment as an APC member at the filling station.

Bunch of fools.

To the smart and reasonable yoruba youth's, who believe in merit and legally working to earn, Prosperity would be fair to you.
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by DOD88: 9:22pm On May 30, 2023
Chekwume16:
I know tinubu will restore nigeria economically but to be sincere that man needs to pray and work on his health. Seeing him dance yesterday revealed he is not strong physically at all. To my fellow obi lovers let's just support this man. I know obi will rule some day but for now lets move on and see what tinubu can do

Forget it, Obi cannot rule this nation for two reasons.:
1. After 8 years of Tinubu, it will be 8 years turn of the North. Obi will be 78 years then, so no show again.

2. After 8 years of the North, South South and South West will still struggle for power to overtake South East who will still be claiming it is our turn. Except Igbo parley with south West and North West, they cannot rule this nation. They should start building bridges across geo political zones now, especially north and south West, if they want to rule Nigeria. They should start with Tinubu now.
Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 30, 2023
DOD88:

1. After 8 years of Tinubu, it will be 8 years turn of the North. Obi will be 78 years then, so no show again.

2. After 8 years of the North, South South and South West will still struggle for power to overtake South East who will still be claiming it is our turn. Except Igbo parley with south West and North West, they cannot rule this nation. They should start building bridges across geo political zones now, especially north and south West, if they want to rule Nigeria. They should start with Tinubu now.

Peter Obi is done. It’s over.

Re: Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) by Chekwume16(m): 5:15am On May 31, 2023
I expect obi to calm down and work with tinubu. He can't fight forever. Let's see how things unfold after the court cases
DOD88:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Berger To End Flooding On Aba-Port Harcourt Road / Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja / PDP Won Benue 2015 Elections - Mike Iordye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.