Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments (2071 Views)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Governor Ademola Adeleke Makes First Appointments (Photos) / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by Devil1Messenger: 7:39am On May 30, 2023
So President Tinubu made first set of appointments yesterday and i am well impressed.
The popular attack dogs we were expecting like Festus keyamo, FFK and Bayo Onanuga (the three foolish men) were not even considered good enough to be appointted as his spokesman despite all the hate dey spread. I guess their job is done and they will be considered for other unimportant roles.

Dada olusegun appointed as digital media adviser was among those always criticising and abusing tinubu then, and he is a Buhari supporter. In 2011, he was all out against Tinubu. He was among the first set of people to call Tinubu a drug pusher back in 2010/11. He contested for APC national youth leader and he was asked to step down for isreal dayo (he was the guy that cried on stage at the APC national convention last year). Nice compensation.
As an OBIdient, i am more relevant and useful to Tinubu than those agbadorians licking his pampers πŸ˜‚

The third guy is relatively unknown on this our social media space.

Once again, congratulations to them

The road to recover our stolen mandate hasn't been more clearer now.
See you in all court

3 Likes

Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by Dpen11(f): 7:40am On May 30, 2023
We keep Watching
Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2023
I pray he appoints Christians as Chief of Staff and Minister of FCT

I pray el-rufai and buhari die by fire.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by Devil1Messenger: 7:45am On May 30, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

He can appoint anyone he want
Religion doesn't matter

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by jahsharon: 7:46am On May 30, 2023
If there anybody in your generation who is as wise as Bayo Onanuga? If there is, please state the name and life achievements here

3 Likes

Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by Dpharisee: 7:47am On May 30, 2023
A Southerner should be appointed FCT Minister for the first time which has been turned to Fulani birth right since 1999

5 Likes

Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by Devil1Messenger: 7:47am On May 30, 2023
jahsharon:
If there anybody in your generation who is as wide as Bayo Onanuga? If there is, please state the name and life achievements here
Lolz
Yet he wasn't considered despite heading the media campaign team🀣🀣🀣
He is a foolish man and Tinubu knows

1 Like

Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by jahsharon: 7:47am On May 30, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

So that the Christians can go and fight Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by Devil1Messenger: 7:48am On May 30, 2023
Dpharisee:
A Southerner should be appointed FCT Minister for the first time which has been turned to Fulani birth right since 1999
FCT is a northern state sir
It should belong to North central

8 Likes

Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by BRIMBRAM: 7:49am On May 30, 2023
Devil1Messenger:
So President Tinubu made first set of appointments yesterday and i am well impressed.
The popular attack dogs we were expecting like Festus keyamo, FFK and Bayo Onanuga (the three foolish men) were not even considered good enough to be appointted as his spokesman despite all the hate dey spread. I guess their job is done and they will be considered for other unimportant roles.

Dada olusegun appointed as digital media adviser was among those always criticising and abusing tinubu then, and he is a Buhari supporter. In 2011, he was all out against Tinubu. He was among the first set of people to call Tinubu a drug pusher back in 2010/11. He contested for APC national youth leader and he was asked to step down for isreal dayo (he was the guy that cried on stage at the APC national convention last year). Nice compensation.
As an OBIdient, i am more relevant and useful to Tinubu than those agbadorians licking his pampers πŸ˜‚

See you in all court

Tinubu has said it again and again. That is government is all about NATION COMPETENCE not SENTIMENTS.

By the Grace of God Tinubu will deliver and put them to shame again and again like he has always done.

If Tinubu gives Toks2008, Princeoflagos, Ishilove, lesbianboy, Penguin2 .......his haters appointment like the ones above. You will see how they (Devil1Messenger) will rush for food. Who want suffer. grin See has Devil1Messenger don dey change. Hahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by Devil1Messenger: 7:51am On May 30, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Tinubu has said it again and again. That is government is all about NATION COMPETENCE not SENTIMENTS.

By the Grace of God Tinubu will deliver and put them to shame again and again like he has always done.
There is nothing like by the grace of God here
Hold him accountable for his promises
Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by zeuss: 7:51am On May 30, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Religion doesn't matter

So long as it is a Muslim.
Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by Hopss(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2023
we can only hope for the best
Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by Devil1Messenger: 7:53am On May 30, 2023
zeuss:

So long as it is a Muslim.
Any capable person can be appointed
Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by zeuss: 7:54am On May 30, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

His first day in office has ushered a fresh phase of suffering for Nigerians.
One hour after he was sworn in.... Transport fare doubled, fuel price increased and fuel queues resumed........ We are in for it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by zeuss: 7:54am On May 30, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Exactly my point.
Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by Bobloco: 7:55am On May 30, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

See you in all court

There are many appointments to go round, so they're still hopeful

1 Like

Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by Crowdboom(m): 8:02am On May 30, 2023
zeuss:

One hour after he was sworn in.... Transport fare doubled, fuel price increased and fuel queues resumed........ We are in for it.

If subsidy is eventually remove, expect increments in all things

1 Like

Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by BloomingDale(f): 8:03am On May 30, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

No. Would you appoint any capable person as Lagos governor? Has a non Yoruba person ever ruled Lagos during a democratic government? Leave Abuja for the North central. Hopefully a Gbayi person is appointed.

If a Southerner should be appointed it should be someone from Niger Delta in which their oil has been stolen to build Abuja.
Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by zeuss: 8:05am On May 30, 2023
Crowdboom:

If subsidy is eventually remove, expect increments in all things

More suffering for Nigerians.... There needs for a revolt.
Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by Toks2008(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

If Tinubu gives Toks2008, Princeoflagos, Ishilove, lesbianboy, Penguin2 .......his haters appointment like the ones above. You will see how they will rush for food.

That is where you got it all wrong.

If I'm giving an appointment today TO SERVE THE PEOPLE, I will gladly do it BUT WITHOUT ANY FORM OF PARTISANSHIP TO ANYBODY BUT THE PEOPLE.

In other words, I will still not play the ostrich simply because I am part of the Govt just like many would do once they get any form of appointment under a Government that is misbehaving

1 Like

Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by LesbianBoy(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

If Tinubu gives Toks2008, Princeoflagos, Ishilove, l.esbianboy, Penguin2 .......his haters appointment like the ones above. You will see how they will rush for food.

It's you God will put to shame. We are just giving you guys a taste of what you have done in the last 13 years, nothing personal. Btw, we want the country to be better you are all about your tribalistic self. tongue
Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by BRIMBRAM: 8:20am On May 30, 2023
LesbianBoy:

It's you God will put to shame. We are just giving you guys a taste of what you have done in the last 13 years, nothing personal. Btw, we want the country to be better you are all about your tribalistic self tongue

Statistics has shown us in the just concluded election that Peter Obi of Igbo extract scored almost 100% in his Igbo South East, while the Southwest has the likes of Osun state voting for the Fulani man Atiku of PDP and not Tinubu a Yoruba man. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by solmusdesigns: 8:21am On May 30, 2023
Tinubu has over 1000 appointment to make
Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by BRIMBRAM: 8:30am On May 30, 2023
Toks2008:

That is where you got it all wrong.

If I'm giving an appointment today TO SERVE THE PEOPLE, I will gladly do it BUT WITHOUT ANY FORM OF PARTISANSHIP TO ANYBODY BUT THE PEOPLE.

In other words, I will still not play the ostrich simply because I am part of the Govt just like many would do once they get any form of appointment under a Government that is misbehaving

Lol ....who wan suffer. Its all empty noise which we already know. grin

I even like you sef. You have not changed your moniker like those other cowards.
Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by LesbianBoy(m): 8:32am On May 30, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

The is no fact to the bolded. Statistics has shown us in the just concluded election that Peter Obi of Igbo extract scored almost 100% in his Igbo South East, while the Southwest has the likes of Osun state voting for the Fulani man Atiku of PDP and not Tinubu a Yoruba man. grin

What is funny? Better close that your brown teeth. Btw, add south south because if not for blatant rigging and intimidation tinubu won't win in the south south too. They chose peter obi. tongue
Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by BRIMBRAM: 8:34am On May 30, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

There is nothing like by the grace of God here
Hold him accountable for his promises

Well, Tinubu is an accountant to start with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by BRIMBRAM: 8:35am On May 30, 2023
zeuss:

So people rushed to go and buy fuel that will last them 4 years. grin

Lol .. deluded folks.
Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by Devil1Messenger: 8:38am On May 30, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

The is no fact to the bolded. Statistics has shown us in the just concluded election that Peter Obi of Igbo extract scored almost 100% in his Igbo South East, while the Southwest has the likes of Osun state voting for the Fulani man Atiku of PDP and not Tinubu a Yoruba man. grin

Religion played a part too
Again many people didn't believe in Tinubu
Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by nabiz(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

FCT is a northern state sir
It should belong to North central
i prefer an indigenous gbagi man. This will give him additional vote in fct in the next election
Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by sapele914(m): 8:44am On May 30, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

See you in all court
Disillusioned Mumurist.
Re: I Am Impressed With Tinubu First Appointments by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Religion doesn't matter

"Go teach the whole world, Baptising them." Mtt 28:19

It matters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Atiku Should Just Allow Tinubu To Continue Because / INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu / Army Declares Chinenye Anyim Nyerere Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.