Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,807 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport (38885 Views)

APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Buhari Wants To Sell Our Oil Blocks To Friends And Foreigners- Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Betanaija42moro: 9:16am On May 30, 2023
The man is truely loved by Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Vinnie2000(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This is the first time that someone who didn't win is getting so much love. To the fools that would want to argue go and verify. It has never happened!

It's so obvious tinubu didn't win this election and Atiku didn't come any stupid second.

This is actually the guy that won but because there is an agenda that an igbo man or south south man should not rule that useless country they put tinubu there whether the majority like it or not.

Anyway, God bless peter obi

The true president elected by the people not that criminal inec selected angry

Well said, Bros. 👍

INEC gave
*Bayelsa
*Akwa-Ibom
*Taraba
to Atiku inorder to Ensure Peter Obi came third. sad

You see dat Edo and Delta who are Neighbouring States voted Obi/LP! 🙂

So how come Cross River voted Obi/LP But Akwa-Ibom now voted Atiku?

Why will Rivers vote Obi/LP and Bayelsa will vote Atiku?
Why will Nassarawa and Plateau vote Obi/LP and Taraba will vote Atiku?😕

INEC is a Dangerously Evil Organization and they Massively manipulated the Election Results

Also, The Grand Plan of the Failure and Jihadist party called APC
is to Ensure no Southern CHRISTIAN becomes President of Nigeria.😒

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by nwadiuko1(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
yes o

So long as he no smell aso rock, he should be enjoying the local ipob love

Awon, we want to waste our vote
how much are Yorubas buying fuel now?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Depriest2020: 9:46am On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
yes o

The only reason you dislike Mr. Obi is because he's I Igbo.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by LagosEmir: 10:05am On May 30, 2023
nwadiuko1:
how much are Yorubas buying fuel now?
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by CSTRR: 10:30am On May 30, 2023
What is denied today will not be denied forever.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Lama70(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

Portable gets this everyday

My question now is,

Na this one obi wan dey do for 8 years, looking for attention?

Even gaan Tinto Dike
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by randymirrors(f): 10:37am On May 30, 2023
Biafra Presido posing like a woman 😂.
Remaining small he would have placed his left hand on his waist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:
It was a big privilege of meeting his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi in Lagos airport as I was waiting for my flight to Owerri airport.

The waiting hall was filled with joy and excitement as Mr Peter Obi walked into the waiting lounge carrying his bag himself ..
Almost everyone in the hall wanted to take pictures with Mr Peter Obi including some foreign nationals in the waiting hall.

Another interesting part of Obi presence was how the APC people that were going for Tinubu inauguration even tried to snap with Obi but shame no gree them. I overheard one of there leaders saying in Yoruba that[b] "Won like man Yi but asiko E otito".[/b]
This clearly shows that even the APC guys knew that Tinubu rigged his way to the presidency .

Mr Peter Obi was going to Asaba but his flight was delayed due to bad weather so we had enough time to interact with him .

See photos below 👇
Where is the crowd, please?
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Blaze14k: 10:37am On May 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
He can continue going to places where ipob will be taking pictures with him so the pictures will be posted on nairaland.

Our own be say, he no dey go Aso Rock. And don't get it twisted when I said "our". The "our" means my fellow Nigerians, and this does not include non Nigerians.

Oga u missed ur position at the top were u sleeping?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by AntiChristian: 10:38am On May 30, 2023
What does "Oluya" mean in Yoruba?

Fans no collect autograph join?

The Man in Black!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Aboguede(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2023
Nigeria now have two presidents

Obi: youth president

Tinubu : federal president

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Bobloco: 10:39am On May 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
He can continue going to places where ipob will be taking pictures with him so the pictures will be posted on nairaland.

Our own be say, he no dey go Aso Rock. And don't get it twisted when I said "our". The "our" means my fellow Nigerians, and this does not include non Nigerians.

LeoDeKing, stop this hate

Elections are over and we now have a new president

Can we please move on

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Blaze14k: 10:39am On May 30, 2023
Depriest2020:

The only reason you dislike Mr. Obi is because he's I Igbo.

This guy is simply lookin for attention.. obviously he has nothing meaningful to engage himself

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by toujurs: 10:39am On May 30, 2023
Walaihi it's not easy, these celebrities are trying. What if am not in the mood to take pictures.

How do I fake, a happy face.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Starhearts: 10:39am On May 30, 2023
Asiwaju dey office 4 aso Rock 🪨 him dey lagos dey snap piz with IPOB

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Favourchris(f): 10:39am On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
yes o

Focus on the one in asp rock…. Wen don Dey already show u shege.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2023
christejames:
That's my President
I pity you.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Lama70(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2023
I just hope he can sustain this tempo for the next 4 years at least. Of better still 8 years. This one don go already.

I wish him luck!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by olisaEze(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2023
If this man were to have been sworn in yesterday, the groove for still dey on throughout dis week! Alas, instead of grooving, Nigerians are back to the filling stations queuing and throwing punches! It’s like they forgot to set the fuel dispenser meters to sell by tribe in this filling station. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by arewaboy01(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

Portable gets this everyday

My question now is,

Na this one obi wan dey do for 8 years, looking for attention?
bros e tire me 😂😂😂😂
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by JagabanBorgu: 10:40am On May 30, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Tinubu supposedly won and got 8 million votes but cannot walk freely like peter obi is doing even before he was fraudulently sworn in.
Important people doñ't roam the streets Iooking for attention.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by adekennis(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2023
Kardashian Obi
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Standardcosting(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2023
LagosEmir:
It was a big privilege of meeting his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi in Lagos airport as I was waiting for my flight to Owerri airport.

The waiting hall was filled with joy and excitement as Mr Peter Obi walked into the waiting lounge carrying his bag himself ..
Almost everyone in the hall wanted to take pictures with Mr Peter Obi including some foreign nationals in the waiting hall.

Another interesting part of Obi presence was how the APC people that were going for Tinubu inauguration even tried to snap with Obi but shame no gree them. I overheard one of there leaders saying in Yoruba that[b] "Won like man Yi but asiko E otito".[/b]
This clearly shows that even the APC guys knew that Tinubu rigged his way to the presidency .

Mr Peter Obi was going to Asaba but his flight was delayed due to bad weather so we had enough time to interact with him .

See photos below 👇
You know it’s wrong to take people’s pictures against their consent. If they file a suit against you now, you will start crying like a baby that you are. Why did you snap the APC guys sitting on their own?
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Allisgud: 10:42am On May 30, 2023
Imagine it was peter obi that was sworn yesterday,the whole country will have been in joyful mode

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Shikena(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2023
Same thing happened to MC Oluomo at Gwagwalada this morning grin
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Didi2d(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2023
Obi loves Lagos than Anambra

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Hallotti: 10:42am On May 30, 2023
Why is it only on this thread “spam-bot” is banning people? cheesy
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by Hallotti: 10:43am On May 30, 2023
Allisgud:
Imagine it was peter obi that was sworn yesterday,the whole country will have been in joyful mode

Nigeria for shut down ke!

The real president-elect, not this Mamoodu Ekection Thief! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by SonicDre: 10:43am On May 30, 2023
A very big name.
Re: Nigerians And Foreigners Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Lagos Airport by papiwyte(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2023
Actor grin grin grin jux to calm him down....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) / Esther Adunni-Eweje, Obasanjo's Sister Buried Today: (pictures) / Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.