Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Invitation To Float A 10-20 Members Funding Access Group Of 1 Million Naira - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Invitation To Float A 10-20 Members Funding Access Group Of 1 Million Naira (241 Views)

This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger / A 10 Years Old Boy Killed This 11ft Long Python In The Farm / How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To Float A 10-20 Members Funding Access Group Of 1 Million Naira by Ajaxjay1996: 8:53am On May 30, 2023
If you are someone with your head, heart, and pocket in the right place but you need cash injection of up to 1 million naira within 10-20 months( beyond what you have in your bank account now), this initiative I came up with might interest you.

I am someone like you who needs funds beyond what I have right now but find it hellish obtaining any credible loan( Think high interest bank loans or even dangerous shark credits we all know about).

Now Dangote can access $16bn. worth of loans. Oil and Gas Sector can borrow up to 7tr. naira from the same banks that demand excessive interest from ordinary people like us over meagre loans. Even Buhari was able to convince World Bank to wire $800m credit with his debt history. But you and I, and every other person out there who are not perennial debtors or loan app activist, who need extra funding in a down and inflated economy cant get nada to fund serious demands. Think about it!

One could come up with different reasons why this is so. Security, collateral, credit-worthiness blah blah. But I imagine that it wouldn't be too difficult, if one makes the research, that the financial credit system of Nigeria doesn't favor the average serious joe.

Then I came up with an idea. We come together. 10-20 of us. In good faith. No fraud. No expectation of interest. Or Fraudulent ROIs. We just come together and subscribe with 50-100k per month so that in 10-20 months, we would all have accessed 1 million naira cash injection.

Now, for this to work, there must be some basic assumptions. First, is that we must all be individuals who are capable of contributing 50-100k per month. Therefore, only individuals who are proven to have some considerable financial means can be part. Although provisions will be made to safeguard this, what's important is that we all come together in good faith. There can be no opportunism or fraudulent intent here. We must do better than the banks and loan agencies that are not really interested in our needs in the first place.

Secondly, our needs and timing should vary. The pool cannot benefit all of us at the same time. The timing cannot be favorable to everyone. That is, someone might get their 1 million as 3rd on the list while someone else will have to wait for the 10th disbursal. Like I said, this is a good faith setup. At best you will get your turn at a favorable position and at worst, it will encourage your saving habit since you are potentially saving up 1million for someday regardless of your position. To that end, individuals who have surplus cash of 50-100k they wouldn't be needing for at least 5months can join us to help those whose needs are closer in utmost good faith.

Finally, there is still a lot to work on and agree on. But let us first come together. We can then determine security measures, order of disbursal, management of account, signatories, and other mechanism for success. Don't forget, this is a good faith setup. Much more important than looking out for bad guys who may want to somehow take 1m and jape is making sure that our group of 10-20 people are serious people who can afford 50-100k per month so that one after the other, they can get 1m for future needs outside of a very harsh banking and credit system.

If interested, email me at hubb3940@gmail.com.
WhatsApp @ 09113567524
or call or send SMS to 09017041836

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Bottle Recycling Machine / Sprouted Date Palm Needed very urgent. / Quick Salah Sale!!!! Soyabean Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.