Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration (47051 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration / Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs / FG Appoints Jega, Udoma, Emenike, Others As Governing Council Chairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by hashtagged(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2023
Hausa and Fulani started this evil thing. At least we would be having so so northern Muslims heading positions
Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by Mrrock199026(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2023
Good for her....
DM for any kind of doors @ROCK DOORS,such as chinese,egypt and turkish door....

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:38am On May 30, 2023
good, remove all illiterate cow brain people and replace them with computer-age knowledgeable personnel. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by dayo23(f): 10:38am On May 30, 2023
Infact all appointments should be given to Yorubas becos we are the most educated and qualified to
Work. Period

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by Gbagura: 10:39am On May 30, 2023
Fix Yorùbá everywhere,it's our time to shine.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by AngelicBeing: 10:42am On May 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Your Use of English is very poor. Start reading good books in English language and avoid social media for now.

Alternatively, you may choose to write in your language, then convert to English language with the aid of Google translate.
Good, LeoDeKing is now a Bornagain politician, l am watching, let me see if he will continue talking in parables, then, l will contact The new president to detain him at Umuahia detention center tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by Lama70(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Your Use of English is very poor. Start reading good books in English language and avoid social media for now.

Alternatively, you may choose to write in your language, then convert to English language with the aid of Google translate.

Why nah bros?
Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by perezski(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2023
Buhari's regime was saturated with northerners in top govt positions. He never cared nor the northern lots complained about the marginalisation within the space of appointments. But this is why Yorubas are differently unique. Tinubu will have all n sundry inclusive in different capacities in his government but you can't ignore the fact that 60% of his core loyalists are his kinsmen, which will ensure more Yoruba appointees than other tribes. Hence, this can never still be compared to hoaw heavily sectional Buhari's dispensation was.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by NairaMaster1(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2023
Shattuck:
I hope tinubu understands the importance of federal character, there is a difference between managing Lagos where you can fill all positions with your tribesman and loyalist, the national level is a different ball game entirely, I hope he understands this considering the fact he ran his campaign on an ethnic agenda.

When Buhari was doing it there was no Federal character. By the way, there are more positions for other regions. No course for alarm

7 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by UKEMY(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2023
Yoruba location in process
Let the Northerners feel what they did during pmb

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by spagettiluv: 10:46am On May 30, 2023
dayo23:
Infact all appointments should be given to Yorubas becos we are the most educated and qualified to
Work. Period
mumu
Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by ajepako(f): 10:47am On May 30, 2023
enemyofprogress:
as e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem, as e dey pain dem omo, e dey sweet us tongue tongue tongue tongue

If to say you know book now, I for say make you send your cv to Tinubu as e dey distribute appointment to us Yoruba wey go school

But go school that time, you no gree

Na so so baba-ijebu and, paraga for iya Kabiru joint you dey run go

See your life for outside tongue tongue tongue
Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 10:47am On May 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You are damn wicked. See how you finished someone's pikin. Ika ni e man.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by randymirrors(f): 10:47am On May 30, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
The 4 appointments made so far are all yorubas.
Can we call this Yorubanization?

Call it anything you like bro😂

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by blaise26abj(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2023
Shattuck:
I hope tinubu understands the importance of federal character, there is a difference between managing Lagos where you can fill all positions with your tribesman and loyalist, the national level is a different ball game entirely, I hope he understands this considering the fact he ran his campaign on an ethnic agenda.

Please , for goodness sake , stir clear of that sentiment . Igbos hold commissioner positions in lagos when same cannot be said about the East or else where in nigeria .

If he likes he can appoint Yorubas only . If he likes he can appoint Igbos and Yorubas only ( afterall Hausa and fulanis enjoyed 8 years of nepotism ) . He will appoint based on his choices only not on some stupid federal character .

5 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by detectivejones: 10:48am On May 30, 2023
Tribe is trivial we need competent people with sense. My 2kobo

3 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by Amipsicali: 10:48am On May 30, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 5K Only.

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.

PayPal Account for 5K Only. Our Verified PayPal Account can be used to:

Receive Funds
Send Funds
Link Card
Withdraw Funds

Our Payoneer Account can:

Receive funds
Comes with usa bank details
Comes with a mastercard
Can send funds
Can withdraw funds to Bank Account

We also offer online checkout and purchases
on Aliexpress, Ebay, Walmart, Jumia, etc using PayPal and Mastercard.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by enemyofprogress: 10:49am On May 30, 2023
ajepako:

If to say you know book now, I for say make you send your cv to Tinubu as e dey distribute appointment to us Yoruba wey go school

But go school that time, you no gree

Na so so baba-ijebu and, paraga for iya Kabiru joint you dey run go

See your life for outside tongue tongue tongue
this is our government, I doesn't need to go to school before getting a appointment. All I need to do is to meet aunty Remi and that's all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by blaise26abj(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2023
NairaMaster1:

When Buhari was doing it there was no Federal character. By the way, there are more positions for other regions. No course for alarm

I just do not understand all the sudden noise . The east did not vote for him and yet it is their voices that are loudest about appointments . After just 4 oh . Funny people . I didn’t vote for Tinubu but if he decides to be nepotistic, well there is precedence with Buhari so I won’t be surprised .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by Sooroptimist1: 10:53am On May 30, 2023
Shattuck:

This appointment was made even before Tinubu was sworn in! The Lady happens to be the most senior officer after the substansive Comptroller-General. English is indeed not our first Language

4 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by lexylaw40: 10:53am On May 30, 2023
Bobloco:

Do we still have a functional refinery at the moment
yes
Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by JJuanMiguel: 10:54am On May 30, 2023
Shattuck:

Did you apply for the role and didn't get it?

Because of federal character, i should ignore competency and appoint an Okafor who's an ipob terrorist

5 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by Sooroptimist1: 10:55am On May 30, 2023
HopeNeverDies:
Yorubas are taking over!!!!

Damnn!! That’s not bad thou.. we are omoluabis!!

This statement is needless. The Lady was not even appointed by Tinubu...she was next in hierarchy . Her appointment was made May 26th but to start May 30th

Go back and read the article again

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by royalnose: 10:55am On May 30, 2023
Shattuck:

You didn't remember to tell Buhari about federal character

3 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by RacistProudIgbo: 10:57am On May 30, 2023
Better to appoint Yorubas than fulanis, though I want other southerners and middie belt included...core north can go and die...but I don't hate them.
Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by ajepako(f): 10:58am On May 30, 2023
enemyofprogress:
this is our government, I doesn't need to go to school before getting a appointment. All I need to do is to meet aunty Remi and that's all.

grin grin grin grin grin

Make dem agbero catch you for dragging with them

Ogbanje
Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by Jokerman(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Yoruba lokan.

One name taken from Remi Tinubu's list. More to come. Una never see anything.

Better than Fulani
Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by SLOVFO(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2023
Shattuck:

Lol... you should have said that to the past president

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by Flangelo12: 11:01am On May 30, 2023
Bobloco:

Do we still have a functional refinery at the moment

Yes.

Did you miss the opening ceremony?
Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by Flangelo12: 11:02am On May 30, 2023
Shattuck:

Shatap.

Inner chamber would be filled with people you trust to the T.
Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by Nicolo360: 11:03am On May 30, 2023
spagettiluv:
it bad bro
This is not regional but national government.
All appointments shouldn’t be limited to SW alone.
Am sure tinubu will extend slot to other region,(especially the aggrieved zone)

This appointment was made by the Buhari regime, looking at the picture, you will see Aregbesola decorating the new Immigration Boss.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration by yemex04(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Yoruba lokan.

One name taken from Remi Tinubu's list. More to come. Una never see anything.

The appointment is dated 26th of May,what does that tell you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.