Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) (65762 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf / Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery / INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by Jostoman: 8:11pm On May 30, 2023
This man really endure for a whole when they declare his mandate inconclusive just like way they declare Adeleke mandate inconclusive in 2918 by that crook called gandolla.
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by OmonnakOdapig: 8:12pm On May 30, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:
HE is afraid of being enchanted. I have heard of governors, bankers and permanent secretaries doing same. Many witnessed Okowa's aides change his seat 3 times, and then refused seating on the new seats they bought and brought to a book launching ceremony at a Church in Agbor - before bringing his personal seat and microphone from his convoy. These men understand how this world works. People have had paralysis after seating on an enchanted seat. Ask many board members they will tell you about their experiences in the civil world.
Na who nor wan comot for position dem Dey poison e office chair shocked . Lost a friends dad this way. Oil coworkers for shell poison him chair. Dem run around but he sadly did not make it!.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by geesilver(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2023
midehi2:
This man go stubborn o grin grin
An average Hausa man get choko for head.....
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by premierlead: 8:14pm On May 30, 2023
No be juju be that?
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by Okechinwadike: 8:16pm On May 30, 2023
pls guys i deal on electrical materials pipes, wires cables and sockets. please patronize your brother oooooo
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by Egypt209: 8:17pm On May 30, 2023
He opened his eyes wide and asked 'What is going on, why so many people in the room?'

Remi clutched his hand tightly and whispered into his left ear 'You're sworn in earlier in the day as the President of the federal republic'.

He immediately turned his head in amazement and utter what the closest diplomat sitting next to him considered as an accelerated gibberish.
Not knowing what he said, Remi with smile face nod in agreement and said YES!.

He rose gradually using her frame as support, and said 'You're all welcome' to a thunderous ovation. He was then guarded into the adjourning open space by retinue of aides, still with strange looks on his face.

... Follow my report t for more updates!
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2023
princeemma69:
I thought Tinubu supporters claimed that Tinubu has reconciled Ganduje and Kwankwasor?
recon wetin... Dem do dis guy strong thing 4 2019....d guy still dey vex
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by Germi9: 8:20pm On May 30, 2023
Cruise Nation grin
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by Thereishel: 8:20pm On May 30, 2023
The new governor may have seen it that it's lazed with charms

1 Like

Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by ViceGovernor: 8:21pm On May 30, 2023
midehi2:
This man go stubborn o grin grin
And religious too...the man no want make any spirit of babanriga banking enter am
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2023
festacman:
I mean, he could have given advanced instructions to his aides to put a new seat in place before showing up. The truth is that new governors change the seats used by their predecessors. Even civil servants do that always after promotion. No big deal.

So, too much unnecessary dramatic pettiness. May be a red flag.

You never see who Dem back better juju. Those who know, understand why he refused to put his ass on that sit.

Can you recall the governor that won election after several years of trying but he never got to rule. It should be with kogi or Ogun state governor. Man won the election but slept and didn't wake

1 Like

Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by Goodman2023: 8:24pm On May 30, 2023
festacman:
I mean, he could have given advanced instructions to his aides to put a new seat in place before showing up. The truth is that new governors change the seats used by their predecessors. Even civil servants do that always after promotion. No big deal.

changing it in advance will leave a gap...change am for my present "now and here" is better

1 Like

Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by DonBenny77(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2023
My guy no wam kpai on resumption
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by princeemma69: 8:35pm On May 30, 2023
Tflex01:

So how does this relate to the topic?

You will only gloat in pains for another 8 years. cheesy
you are the one gloating in pains. What is the correlation between the question I asked and pains? I Thank God I did not vote in the last elections. You can start sharing free fuel to your fellow APC supporters who are enjoying this fuel hike
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by ivandrag0n: 8:35pm On May 30, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6EZ7RlcLiQ

Drama in Kano as New Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf popularly known as Abba Gida-Gida, refuses to sit on ex-governor's Ganduje chair

#wetindeyhappentv

This guy is starting on such an incredible level of pettiness and personal animosity that anyone can take it to the bank that he’ll not only be a failure but cause his party dearly in future local/state elections.

Governors that are serious would know that their 4years is already minus one day and that the people will soon asking for evidence of the new government’s impact.

If a moronic governor continually wastes his first few days/weeks/months on personal vendetta, he’ll soon pay the price for it.

He’s displaying such a terrible level of immaturity that he’ll soon cause Kwankwaso and their NNPP greatly in terms of goodwill.
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by udemzyudex(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2023
detectivejones:
This man will be Ganduje's nightmare. My 2kobo

E get why Kwankwaso and Tinubu meet,e get why.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by udemzyudex(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2023
festacman:

Red flag by you ,as the referee or what?
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by Tony07067: 8:37pm On May 30, 2023
It's kogi
His name is Audu

IamtheTruth1:

You never see who Dem back better juju. Those who know, understand why he refused to put his ass on that sit.

Can you recall the governor that won election after several years of trying but he never got to rule. It should be with kogi or Ogun state governor. Man won the election but slept and didn't wake

3 Likes

Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by SaLongs1(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2023
festacman:

You are missing his point of publicly purging the mental picture of the former occupant bein obnoxious and openly corrupt, an example is the infamous stuffing of baban riga with dollars grin
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by Theboss001: 8:40pm On May 30, 2023
BossGerald:

Anything Gandollar and Apc are bad omen...avoid them like a plague for your own good.

Gandollar cup go full very soon

Someone caught on tape taking bribe from money meant for his state,
But still went ahead to finish his governorship tenure!!!

Afterwards a so-called Mr integrity said it was a doctored video 😁😁
Nigeria is not a real place
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by kiddkash(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2023
Solitechworld:
Lmao...

Abeg which of these 3 you Wanna pick?

Buzz me up Asap
What is the cost
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by SaLongs1(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Even if it's me, I won't sit on it. In politics you've got to be spiritually smart or else, they'll kill you like a cockroach.

Anyways, I see this governor freezing Gandollar's accounts, I see Gandollar running to Tinubu for help, I see Tinubu ignoring him.

This I have seen.
False Prophet 1 of Nairaland I hail join that Russian oyibo own.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by Rhassidy360: 8:46pm On May 30, 2023
Rinsiwealth:
Shay Dem put juju ni grin
The chair leg no good he no want fall down yakata
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:47pm On May 30, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:
HE is afraid of being enchanted. I have heard of governors, bankers and permanent secretaries doing same. Many witnessed Okowa's aides change his seat 3 times, and then refused seating on the new seats they bought and brought to a book launching ceremony at a Church in Agbor - before bringing his personal seat and microphone from his convoy. These men understand how this world works. People have had paralysis after seating on an enchanted seat. Ask many board members they will tell you about their experiences in the civil world.
dis ya update legit?

grin
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by gbishman: 8:50pm On May 30, 2023
Smart guy
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by Solitechworld(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2023
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by rickleye: 9:08pm On May 30, 2023
Why should I seat on a chair when I can get a new one . It’s like moving into a house and not replacing the toilet seat .
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by RALPHOW(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2023
I will not blame the guy, majority of our politicians are diabolical.
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by maasoap(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2023
He's seeking attention
Re: Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) by ogaemma: 9:28pm On May 30, 2023
dem sabi themselves.
Fulani man and jazz na 5 & 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Meets Ihedioha, Peter Obi & PDP Members At A Burial In Imo (Photos) / Osinbajo Receives Hostile Reception From South-West Delegates / Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.