Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Oya Come And Laff Small And Forget About Politics! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oya Come And Laff Small And Forget About Politics! (645 Views)

FLASH BACK;; If You Haven't Watch This Movie, Don't Talk About Politics / Photo : Gov Fayose Rocking Dubai [oya Shakitibobo] / Buhari’s Handshake Uproar: It’s All About Politics, Nothing Islamic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya Come And Laff Small And Forget About Politics! by Relax101(m): 4:37am On Sep 29, 2011
APLICATION FOR EMPLOYEMENT

Dear Sir
l refer to the recent death of the Technical manager @ ur company and wish to apply as a replacement to the dead manager,each time i apply for employment i am told there is no vacancy but on this one i have caught u red handed cos i even attended the funeral and all burial proceedings and make sure that he was truly dead and buried before applying.
Re: Oya Come And Laff Small And Forget About Politics! by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 29, 2011
Not funny.
Re: Oya Come And Laff Small And Forget About Politics! by Relax101(m): 4:48am On Sep 29, 2011
I know. I copied it from a friend. I told him it's not funny.
Re: Oya Come And Laff Small And Forget About Politics! by francisj(m): 4:54am On Sep 29, 2011
but on this one i have caught u red handed cos i even attended the funeral and all burial proceedings and make sure that he was truly dead and buried before applying

He -he-he ,hee-he-he-heeeee!

really funny !!!

he-he-he, haa ha ha
Re: Oya Come And Laff Small And Forget About Politics! by saintneo(m): 5:12am On Sep 29, 2011
the applicant should be arrested as a suspect for murder.
Re: Oya Come And Laff Small And Forget About Politics! by abiolak: 5:35am On Sep 29, 2011
Its a mind relaxation msg, its very funny for afree mind, more of such so that we can do away with the bad politics we operate, thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Governor (t.a Orji) Wants To Divide Nigeria / Fg Giving Bribes For Fuel Subsidy Removal Campaign / Lastma Kicks Out 222 For Misconduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.