Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

DSS Storms Filling Stations In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Storms Filling Stations In Lagos (3562 Views)

DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / Nuclear Power Stations In Kogi, Akwa Ibom Can Wipe Out Nigerians, Others / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Storms Filling Stations In Lagos by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:35pm On May 30, 2023
Wow

DSS for petrol station kwa?... Those guys pass that kind levels and they know it.. why they do it...I just don't know
Re: DSS Storms Filling Stations In Lagos by Raskimonojendor: 2:38pm On May 30, 2023
Good. Say no to price fixing.
Re: DSS Storms Filling Stations In Lagos by Zionmdde: 3:08pm On May 30, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Buhari made a provision for january 2023 - june 2023. Dangote Refinery will start refining Crude from July
Bitter truths u won't want to hear. That dangote won't produce fuel for commercial usage in July
Anyway even at that things were OK till he made the announcement
Re: DSS Storms Filling Stations In Lagos by Zionmdde: 3:12pm On May 30, 2023
easzypeaszy:
No intimiday anytin.. Dose guys are wicked.. Dis fuel is stil available and dey bought it at subsidise rate.. Wai t til d subsidy tk effect wch is bw June ending and July and by July Dangote fuel alrdy n readily available.. Dey also don't want dis Dangote refinary ooo if u don't kwn mk u kw.. Tinubu just mentioned dat he could not do anything abt Subsidy bc dey didn't add it to dis year budget.. And u wt common sense u won't accept subsidy Allah.. Imagine almost 3trilion per year.. If dey use dat one do other tins he no better.. The issue wt naija leaders is dat dey wl divert d funds.. But on normal ground u dat hv sense n don't hv d mind to be wicked wl not accpt dat subsidy but use it so safe life.

Dangote won't produce fuel by July. I don't know how there will be peace in the country with fuel at 600. Why not wait till dangote start producing or our refinery is fixed

Yeah we Nigerians are very wicked, heartless and selfish. That's why some people voted apc.
Re: DSS Storms Filling Stations In Lagos by Bobloco: 3:46pm On May 30, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:

Sleep and rest in Jesus name

Stop mentioning the name of God in vain..... second commandant
Re: DSS Storms Filling Stations In Lagos by Blitzking: 4:19pm On May 30, 2023
Melezenawii:
UPDATE!!! 🚨🚨🚨

FUEL SUBSIDY. Some officers of
@OfficialDSSNG
were spotted in some filling stations around Ojodu Berger and other parts of Lagos inspecting and making sure filling up sell fuel at the normal price

https://twitter.com/Mayordavid_9/status/1663499194793877505
You can't tell me when to sell and when not to sell its a free economy.no be you give me money to buy fuel keep and no be you go give me money if I buy am 800 price come fall to 120..or no be you go give me money complete my money wey no reach when I wan buy from depot
Re: DSS Storms Filling Stations In Lagos by Karlifate: 7:53pm On May 30, 2023
Zionmdde:
Lol
So if you force them to sell today, will you bring them out from their homes to sell tomorrow?
A leader should have emotional intelligence. A leader should know that the country is tensed already and people will react to any small information. Subsidy will be removed, why not keep the damn information for now till your team has figured out how to go about it.

Normally Nigerians are heartless sha, in all spheres of life, Nigerians are wicked. They milk every little situation, they don't care about anything but their own pockets. It's still this sane wickedness that brought tinubu to power.

grin grin

Yet, very religious.
Re: DSS Storms Filling Stations In Lagos by baby124: 7:57pm On May 30, 2023
Zionmdde:

Dangote won't produce fuel by July. I don't know how there will be peace in the country with fuel at 600. Why not wait till dangote start producing or our refinery is fixed

Yeah we Nigerians are very wicked, heartless and selfish. That's why some people voted apc.
I agree that there should have been alternatives before announcing Fuel Subsidy. The President should be careful with his utterances because it can cause hardships and send shock through the system. There should have been things put in place before the announcement. Government will have to import that fuel until the refineries are all up and running to capacity.
Re: DSS Storms Filling Stations In Lagos by Britishpea: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2023
Bobloco:

Reading through your comment, it's obvious that you were actually referring to yourself

An unfortunate poverty stricken fellow

Normally yu are poor. You can’t afford a quarter of my living
Re: DSS Storms Filling Stations In Lagos by Bobloco: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2023
Britishpea:

Normally yu are poor. You can’t afford a quarter of my living

And what is the quarter of your living....in figures

On social media and faceless forum like Nairaland, anybody can be anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyebanji Seeks US Partnership On Economic Growth, Cocoa Development / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala For President In 2007? / Petrol Scarcity Hits Lagos And Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.