Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder (60364 Views)

CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body / Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ / Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Raph82(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2023
Femi Falana is too heavy to be overturned when it comes to defending cases, I knew that man would end up in either life imprisonment or death by hanging.

8 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by iamrealdeji(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2023
They may twist it o.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Snitch24(m): 1:37pm On May 30, 2023
Seefinish:
They should not be only sentencing them to death; the said hotel should be demolished and the family of the victim compensated.
demolishing his hotel will be a total waste of resources
i can bet that man will not be hanged he might be in the prison for a very long time and maybe probably smuggled out of the country

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by alizma: 1:37pm On May 30, 2023
Justice for the dead at last

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by kingthreat(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2023
Vatod:
Let’s see how it plays out, Evans is still walking.

You need to stop talking non-factually to make a clueless point. How is Evans still walking? Someone that is serving 21 years imprisonment for his crimes. Or he visit you, chop beans for your house?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Brushstrokes20: 1:39pm On May 30, 2023
Finally!...justice served!
# no peace for the wicked!

KUDOS to femi falana
KUDOS to the judge..
Hang those bloodthirsty demons asap. undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Electorate: 1:39pm On May 30, 2023
Stomoney:
He should have been sentence to death by mining his skull, his body parts and fed the gods he serves

Where is the rule of e who kill by sword shall die by sword here?

JUSTICE prevail at last anyway✊

You just prophecied what will eventually happen to you.

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by rollandben(m): 1:40pm On May 30, 2023
The moment of Timothy was questionable and very sad. Its been a very long Time they have been trying to let go the case but thank God the justice eventually prevail.

A lesson for those that hidding in darkness to perpetrates evil. Repent of perish of your evil deeds.
Glory be to God for this justice

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by windvane(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2023
Felabrity:
They should do this immediately

The judiciary will become a total mediocre if he is released later, because he is APC or connection
it is now left in the hands of the state....until the governor of the state signs his execution form,he would be remanded in prison

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by ikemesit4477: 1:42pm On May 30, 2023
He deserves it! Good judgement!

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by advanceDNA: 1:42pm On May 30, 2023
tyson98:
He should be hanged today as fast as possible sef

Baba..let the guy appeal fess naa grin
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Treadway: 1:43pm On May 30, 2023
Wow! So so happy to see justice served.
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Rebuker(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2023
Justice served!
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by DonBenny77(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2023
He may never be hanged

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by midastouch: 1:44pm On May 30, 2023
The Hotel should be bulldozed to the ground. There should be no benefit from crime. This is a triumph of Good over evil.

3 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by rollandben(m): 1:44pm On May 30, 2023
I nope there would be no presidential pardon for Adedoyins case o.
The rich did not get away with his crime this time. Thank you Mr Oriyomi
Thank you Mr Judge.
Thank you Mr SAN
Thank you Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by balingaonline(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2023
Combination of Oriyomi Hazmat and Femi Falana can not be overlooked by any Judge in the Southwest no matter the weight of the criminal. Thank God, judgement for all the good people of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Guyman01: 1:45pm On May 30, 2023
The sentence should include mining og his head for rituals after hanging. Stupid ritualist angry
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 30, 2023
cool I hope the case would still go to appeal ... I don't trust all this media condemnation cases ... The victim was said to be sick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by SALIMAN(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2023
No no no should be death by beheading
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by yemex04(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2023
Congratulations to all Lovers of Justice
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by babz11(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Good one there. I would've given up on Nigeria judiciary if anything contrary has sufficed. Now I know justice would soon be served on Obidient. Those who mocked us yesterday with derogatory words would soon pick up their vomits and chew.

Which justice for obi you looking for,
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by yemex04(m): 1:48pm On May 30, 2023
jackcanfield:
cool I hope the case would still go to appeal ... I don't trust all this media condemnation cases ... The victim was said to be sick

The evidences in the Court said otherwise Oga.

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Hezmatosky: 1:48pm On May 30, 2023
Hmmmm yoruba sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Stomoney(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2023
Let the law of karma to justify your deed and I. I don't believe in prophecy
Electorate:

You just prophecied what will eventually happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Guyman01: 1:51pm On May 30, 2023
Absuchat:
This man maybe innocent
See one of his associates here.
Even after the killers pointed at him as the one who sent them with his own CCTV showing when they moved the corpse out of his hotel.
They got him simply because he sent the name and location coordinate immediately he checked into the hotel to his wife from his phone, if not it would have been a case of missing person

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by tianshie(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2023
But, but, the babalawo wey do the juju say dem go succeed.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 30, 2023
yemex04:

The evidences in the Court said otherwise Oga.
What did the evidences say, oya tell me ..
Although the Hotelier should have call the Police instead of trying to bury the corpses that is just where he f**k up
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Omoapena(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2023
advanceDNA:
Rich man ddnt get away this time

Didn't you see the name of the lawyer in charge of the case?
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Iceberg3: 1:55pm On May 30, 2023
these ymm people are evil, dangerous and wicked

Be very careful whenever you have any dealings with these demonic people.
Young man lodged in his hotel and the next thing,they harvested his head!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) / Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.